This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor All-Stars Confessionals

Topic » Survivor All-Stars..

1731 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
Nopalito
*walks to voting booth*
*writes name on parchment*

Sorry, boy, but idk to what extent I can trust you. Between u and Penguin, one of y‘alls @sses didn’t vote with us last time and we came to a consensus as a team that it had been you!
Deep inside I feel it could be Penguin cos Kyle was like his BFF, but ur the vote and got the short end of the stick. At least I ain’t voting u out on ur birthday... but before... so sorry, nothing personal, just a game... Adiós!

I sadly have decided to vote out... LOGAN HOOP!! :(
1731 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
Jimmy
I'm happy with this.

I think I would have been ok on either tribe, but I'm absolutely on the tribe I'd rather be on.

Immediately I see Wade. He's someone that I've had a rocky history with, but by and large we're friends. We haven't played many times together but the few times we have, we ended on good terms. We played loyally, and then, either one of us left or else the game ended when the host quit. So we've never been put into a position where we've had to screw one another over or have to betray each other. Great start.

Grace! So, if I was straight and younger, I'd be courting Grace nonstop. She's like one of the more amazing people that I've met on Tengaged. I haven't gotten to know her as well as I'd like to, she's got a pretty full schedule. I'm thrilled to FINALLY be in a game with her where I'm not forced to target her.

Azri. I dunno Azri. I feel like we have similar circles, but we've never played together. I really don't know what more I can say about that except that Wade says he's funny and loyal so.. I'll give it a whirl.

So Wade and I spoke first, and we both agree we wanted to put together a majority alliance. It looks like he's letting me do the work, and well... ok, why not. who cares ig. So we both picked someone to be in our core four alliance - I picked Grace, He picked Azri. We both kinda agree on both so it's pretty mutual and I believe this four could go all the way to the end if we play our cards right.

So, before we formed the four core alliance, we predecided we wanted to form a 7 person majority alliance. 7 people out of a 10 person group gives us a niiiice cushion. Six would work, but with seven it would take more people to flip to really screw up any plans. We can get out the weaker players early. We can rest assured that we're probably going to be just fine with our core four there to dominate the other three in the seven if it were to come to it.

The problem is this is depending on me to be somewhat social and i'm slow at that so whatever. I randomly shout out in the skype room hoping that someone will be right there right then and I can spark a discussion about a need to form a larger group, yadda yadda yadda.. It'll help when/if a swap comes along too.

Anyway, when it happens, I want it to be:

Jaybird - I love me some Jaybird. I should have not targeted him last time around, and I paid the price. I just didn't honestly believe that he really was going to work with me. But his confessional said he was on my side pretty much from the get go and I was so scared of him that I kept him at arms length. Further really.

Kyle R - AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Ok, I haven't spoken to Kyle since our original season together, and I feel the same way about him now as I did then. He's incredible, and I don't want to find myself on opposite sides, so I absolutely want him to be in this extended group.

Liam - It took me a while to figure out who I'd want as a third. The first two were easy, but I dunno, the third person just didn't really 'click' into place like Jay and Kyle. Liam seems like an active and funny kinda guy and I get the feeling he could be depended on.

The rest are doing well in challenges and that's great on them. LOL.

So I need to hurry up and get this larger 7 going so that I can begin to talk to people on the other tribe, XD.

MAX LEFT. That is shocking. Truly. Such a strong capable player taken out at 20th. Disgusting. I'm thrilled. Idols were played. ok, ok, this is great. Love the fracturing of the other tribe that that of course brings along with it.

Maddie is an issue, I really hope they vote her out. I want to be loyal to her, but I already have plans that don't involve her. We'll just have to see ig.

I'm a fan of Ikah, I hope he makes merge just cuz he's funny AF.

I hope Logan makes it to merge, just cuz he'll prolly have my back. not sure i'll have his.
1731 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
Jimmy part two
I made a quick little silly chat between Jay and Vaughan called DealBreaker where I laughingly stood between them to prevent any deals this season. :P

ooh, azri is there... gonna go talk.
1731 days 21 hours ago
lionsden121
Bob
so Logan H went home solely by my decision. It came down to 4-3 with me and Penguin undecided as to who we would side with. She hadn't been on all day so pretty much whoever I choose she was listening to me. I decided to stick with Vaughan/Chillium/Nop for right now. I did try to get Ikah to flip last second so he wouldn't be in the minority but we didn't have enough time. I am trying to pin the decision on Penguin though and therefore keeping my alliance with Kyle. If I say that penguin had already made up her mind and for me it was vote with penguin against Logan H or vote in minority and I didn't want to vote in minority maybe kyle and ikah will still wanna work with me. right now I really just want to keep as many people as I can on my side. I have really been thinking about chillium/Vaughan/Nop cause they all are pretty big threats 2 former winners in there and im not really sure if I should work with them for this whole game cause I might just lose in the end. I don't think that Vaughan would backstab me though as I have been great friends with him for years. But if I can manage to maybe take out chillium and keep my alliance with Vaughan/nop and my alliance with Ikah/kyle that could be nice. Also I really just fucking want Maddie out lol
1731 days 21 hours ago
lionsden121
Martha
The 3rd challenge is in 10 minutes. I have not typed one of these up just a conversation between me and you yet, so I thought I'd throw one together. Beginning with the most recent developments, I may have just sabotaged my whole game by openly going after Logan H. (maybe flipping the vote) and being slightly cold with some of the members of my tribe, but I had to do it. I was working with Logan in a game running concurrently with this one, his mistake was assuming him backstabbing me in that game would have no effect on this one. There is no way that could have been the case. I trusted him, he broke that trust, I no longer trust him so he had to go. I threw away how I usually play this game to go after him at this tribal council. I felt that we should put everything we could into winning immunity challenges which meant that we had no way of knowing when he would be vulnerable again. If he made it to merge or a swap, I felt like it would be exponentially more difficult to eliminate him. I seem to have been able to get everyone to put the Kyle/Chillum war on hold so that my war could be resolved.

Anyway, now that that was successful hopefully I can salvage this sinking ship and go back to playing the way I enjoy playing. Kyle called me out for voting Bob. Bob and I are talking. I am talking with Vaughan. I am talking with Ikah. I tried to throw Kyle off by telling him I didn't vote Bob, but he seems confident he knows how everyone voted, and this time around I was very public about voting Logan. So my votes are probably public knowledge right now, I never thought I had any chance at winning this game but now I'm worried I may have just screwed myself out of merge. This is not how I wanted to play this game, but situations out of my control forced my hand, I hope the rest of my tribe realizes this was completely out of character for me and should not happen again, although anything can happen.
1731 days 2 hours ago
lionsden121
Vaughan
.be
1731 days 1 hour ago
lionsden121
Nopalito
*after the 2nd immunity challenge*

We had to be active all night to score some points and we couldn't. There sure was a lack of communication among the team. Some people said they were going to stay up late or that it was early for them based on time zones, therefore they were helping us catch up to the other tribe, but ALMOST NOBODY POSTED THE WHOLE NIGHT!! TF!!

So YEAH, we lost our 2nd challenge in a row and IT SUCKS!!
I am a winner, 2nd place doesn't look good on MEH... this vote is gonna be a tough one! After the drama from last TC, it comes down to whether we want to play it for the strength of the tribe or strategically for our own games, in other words, we either take out a flop on our tribe or make a move against Kyle or Ikah... :/
1731 days 1 hour ago
lionsden121
Nopalito
*back at camp*
*Nopalito talks to different members of the tribe*

Don't get me wrong, as much as I like Kyle and Ikah, I would def like to be selfish and take one of them out for my own game, but sometimes u have to KEEP THE CAT TO CATCH THE MICE, the mice being the other tribe cos we need to win a challenge!! Like GEEZ GOUI!!

After last TC I know Bob, Vaug, Max, Chillum and I voted for Kyle, but a 6TH PERSON VOTED FOR HIM! The sketchy part is that BOTH Logan H and Penguin admit they voted for Kyle... like idk who's lying but I am def watching my back from those 2... :/
Penguin told me he was close to Kyle, and as much as I'd like to say he 100% flipped on us, others think it was Logan H who didn't vote with us, so for MY GAME, watching one of those 2 go and keeping the tribe strong would be AMAZING!! So I proposed the Logan H vote with Vaug and Bob, hoping we have the votes to make it happen

I know I said I wasn't going to play too strong too fast, but I also said not gunning for Ikah would be dumb for our games, so IDFC, I am gunning for Logan H cos either him or Penguin is lying, and personally Penguin talked to me the most last TC, so sorry, Logan bud. Best of luck and happy early Birthday!! XD
1731 days 1 hour ago
lionsden121
Nopalito
*after TC*

All votes were for both Logans! DAMN! But ultimately, Hoop left the game.
I feel in terms of activity and tribe strength it wasn't the best move, but it took out someone who I felt lied to me, so idk... only time will tell. I need to watch out for Penguin. Love her to dead, but I also feel she was sketchy last round, Sorry not sorry. :(

*after the immunity challenge*

So this was actually a challenge I wanted to win and I came back to my "comp beast senses" to dominate in it, but it wasn't good enough... WE LOST AGAIN!!

We had a conflict with the other tribe during the last rounds of the challenge, and all I can say is that there are a lot of sassy @ss bitter people in this game! They all acted as victims like if they had been to TC twice in a row!
I actually had respect for a lot of All Stars on the other tribe and I was already making a list of who to work with in a potential merge, BUT THAT IS NO MORE!! NOW I HAVE 10 MORE PEOPLE TO HATE!!

Now I need to fight even harder cos not only would I like for Tamadeni to suffer a date at TC, but I'd also like to make them suffer and make them realize they messed with the wrong NOPALITO! B!sh, I am a previous winner, don't u dare mess with me! Now I'M READY TO PLAY THE GAME and believe me, I won't feel bad to backstab any of THESE FREAKING @SS PEOPLE! One way or another, they're all going down one by one! >:(

As for the vote, this round is gonna be a hard one!
On one hand Chillum wasn't active at all! We kept him safe thinking he'd be active but he failed to show up! BUT on the other hand, my alliance with him, Vaug and Bob would like to play for their games instead of the tribe and VOTE OUT IKAH!
This could be a great chance to make a big move and take out a huge player in Ikah, who has a lot of potential to make it to merge and all the way to the end; HOWEVER, it could also be a BIG MOVE FLIPPING ON MY ALLIANCE and taking out Chillum to have a stronger set of players for next round. Decisions decisions!
One thing if for sure: I showed I still got that winner fire in me and I have def secured my safety for another TC. :)
1730 days 20 hours ago
lionsden121
Liam
OKAY I am SOOOOO happy with this tribe swap I have people I can work well with but my only issue is Kevin and I honestly think the people on the bottom, Kyle & Grace would vote out Kevin LOL so I feel pretty good about this swap right now.  But I also have the urge to vote someone like Bob out who I know could be really dominate in the game. I am torn son
1730 days 6 hours ago
lionsden121
So right now, I am so thankful for a couple of things. Apparently my allies are close enough to me that they wanted to make up he blindside and take out my biggest threat. And now that there is a tribe swap, I got so lucky. I know Liam and Grace are gonna be allies, plus I have Penguin and Bob from Fuerza who want to stay strong. And I might have Kgamer too because of Grenada fellowship. And Kevin is trying to build bonds too. So that’s fun. At this point, I think I’m in a good position. Ikah however, got tribe fucked, so Idk if there is much hope for him
1730 days 1 hour ago
lionsden121
that was Kyle Kanto
1730 days 1 hour ago
lionsden121
Hoop voted out 2nd
So after I was gone it took some digging but, apparently Maddie wasthe person who lead them to vote me along with them not trusting me since they didn't know who the third Max vote was.
After I was gone my words were quite prophetic since once again they lost since they kept Logan R who didn't show up to the comp when I could've made the difference and gave them the win.
At least they finally took out the waste of space Logan R one round too late.
Honestly I'm hoping for Ikah, kyle R, and Team Tim to win.
Hopefully I get my wish and I'll continue to send these post confessionals since I love sending them.
1729 days 4 hours ago
lionsden121
Azri
Yasss I'm back. I let the other have their shine moments. I want to be the Chris of the season. No one notice me and then boom! I will take the win. Or maybe like Danni. I don't want to show much of my strategy to the production but I know what I'm gonna do to win.
First, I survived the first elimination. It will be shamed if I got voted out first. Yeah people might see me as a target bcoz I'm one of the winners and Tim being Tim put me without any other winner in old Tamadeni.
2nd , I made it till this swap. I hope I survive. I have a core alliance of four consist of Wade, Grace Jimmy and me.
My final 2 will be with Wade. My other final 2 will be with LimaBean. Idk why these 2 didn't formed any alliance together that I know. But I do know Wade is a social butterfly. He is basically the new Tim bcoz he cut me short before the final tribal council in YouTube survicor except he didn't have any other options to vote out. It's either me or him.
I turn down my ego and talk to Ikah. I don't like him since the game we played before. But I need to get him. He might be the key for me to survive this swap or make a move during merge later.
I should talk with Dan. But I haven't yet. Ugh it might be too little too late but I will keep trying to stay and win this game.
1729 days 4 hours ago
lionsden121
Wade
Confession

So apparently everyone wants to vote dan tonight cause let’s be real..he fucking sucked

However.....I’m making moves of my own ...so I went to jimmy who I trust and I told him ...If dan by some chance sends me a message and talks to me I wanne switch it up

Literally 5minutes later dan comes on 😂😂😂

Knowing ikah hates Vaughan and azri wants him out I decide that why must we vote of a og tribe member that I’ve been with since day 1 and give the other side a shot? So I gathered a group called ROGUE and now I’m about to tell them Vaughan needs out

Vaughan has won this game and his smooth ...like smoother then butter and then I find out that apparently a lot of people formed an alliance day 1 (Vaughan and nopa being the leaders) and they didn’t include my sexy ass 😰 hell no!  Plus his already won this game ? And his making underground alliances ? Oh hell no

I mean if it was under different circumstances dan would be gone cause he never talks ...but I need Vaughan out cause he’s really good with words and also I need to kill this secret alliance before merge

open group

L and J's Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!