This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor All-Stars Confessionals

Topic » Survivor All-Stars..

1728 days 20 hours ago
lionsden121
This will start in 2 days
1728 days 20 hours ago
lionsden121
The cast has finalized, if you didn't get asked don't worry, if we ever get to a second chance season, you will have a better chance.

Same with the cut people.
1727 days 5 hours ago
chillum
Sucks i didnt chosen but o well should be fun to watch along
1726 days 22 hours ago
lionsden121
I havent removed the people that were chosen yet lmao
1726 days 14 hours ago
lionsden121
see y'all later
1726 days 14 hours ago
lionsden121
it's so empty now
1726 days 11 hours ago
lionsden121
Penguin

Coming into this game I only know max and Kevin. I have talked to Kevin and we’ve made up for the drama that happend post Vorovoro and now I rly trust him in fact he’s my ride or die even though we’re on different tribes lmfao. I’ve already made connections with Logan and praks from my tribe. I trust praks more than Logan and the two of us are attempting to form a 6 person alliance so we have majority. The alliance will include me, praks, Logan, max, bob, and Maddie. Moving forward my goal is for both Kevin and I to be in powerful alliances however on different alliances. This way we will be able to feed each other info from both alliances. I know it’s farfetched but I can dream. Lol.

Current alliances

Most loyal to Kevin

Second most loyal to Praks

Third most loyal to Logan

The 6 person alliance of me, praks, Logan, bob, Maddie, and max is currently developing and will hopefully work
1726 days 11 hours ago
lionsden121
Chillum

What is up veiwers longue woooo. Im back cant belive it really wasn't expecting to be casted for this season but woooo am i glad to be apart of such a amazing cast and this time im here to win it all and take home the title of sole survivor. I think right now im on a really strong tribe and im ready to hopefully slay all these challenges cause i wanna go into the merge or tribe swap with us much members of my tribe as possible. Last time i was a bit of a hot head and i think i tried to make a moves to early so for now im just gonna relax and chillax until i fell i needa start making moves which wont be for a while so sit tight viewers longue
1726 days 11 hours ago
lionsden121
Ikah going for villain of the season already

https://imgur.com/a/Im5BOcc
1726 days 10 hours ago
lionsden121
Nopalito

*Nopalito walks into the island after his intro*

My name is Nopalito Legend and I am best known for being the winner of season 3!! >:)

I am considered to be the worst winner out of all 6 seasons and I think that’s an understatement! In my OG season I made a lot of big moves that justifies as to why I deserved to win but it made me be put in the minority and as an underdog, that’s why I aligned with top dogs like Bob and Robby and got them out at the best times to make me look better at FTC.

I do admit my gameplay wasn’t the best and it was based on luck, a lot of comp wins and very few alliances, but I ultimately beat the odds and won my FIRST GROUP GAME EVER!!!

This season I have come back to show these people I’m one of the best! I am a Survivor Legend, now it’s time for me to do mah thing again and show I deserve to be the best among the winners. As much as being the worst among the best feels like an accomplishment, I want to show there’s much more to Nopalito than what u saw back in s3. I am excited to be back and play the game I love! Get ready, All Stars, and good luck, Y’all will need IT! ;)
1726 days 10 hours ago
lionsden121
Nopalito
I see the cast and this is both an iconic and a good looking cast!
I see among us we have 4 former winners, including me, and I can already see big targets on our backs, so I’d be down to forming an all winner alliance because that would mean 4/20 people on a strong group.

I feel really rusty after my last season. I really don’t know if I will depend on comp wins as I did back on s3. For that reason I have to play it smart... and what better way than CHANGING MY STRATEGY... PLAYING IT DUMB!!

I know many people will expect me to play it strong and strategically early into the game, but my strategy will be to be social with everyone in the game, do some small talk and make initial connections that might be intriguing for people, like planting a seed of doubt that will make some people want to come and know more about my gameplay. But I AIN’T GONNA MANIPULATE, I want to make genuine connections and afterwards play dumb so people question how I was able to win the game and thus underestimate me, making it easy for me to go far or “get carried far” without having to jeopardize my relations and without a target on my back cos of calling the shots. This won’t be my whole strategy, tho!!!! If I find it necessary or pivotal I might go back to my villain roots and call the shots to make a move, but if it ain’t necessary for me to step up to the plate, I better stay in my safe spot. Lmao
1725 days 20 hours ago
lionsden121
Logan

Well my day of reckoning has arrived and I'm ready to slay.  For any viewers still in the viewer lounge that don't know me, I was the original hero of the season all the way back to season 1, the best season  of this series. So going in my goal is to be the first two time hero of the season except it's going to hard since I know too many people but, if I can pull it off in M Survivor then I can do it again. So anyways here is my cast assessment.

Fuerza Tribe

Bob (islandsurvivor) don't know
Ikah (ZforZombie) I've played several games with him and yet we never get close
Kyle W.(Redskanto) we met in I believe Curthroat Gold Coast but, we always betray each other
Logan R.(Chillum) the loose cannon Logan that can't be trusted
Maddie (MarthaSpeaks) met in Jay's Survivor but, we never went to a tribal together
Max (Novamax243) quite a dangerous physical threat so he needs to go
Nopalito (NopalitoLegend01) we met in Joeys Bog Brother and ever since we've been very close so I expect so here too.
Penguin (IcyPenguin) I cannot trust that little snake after Jay's Survivor when he fed me to the wolves.
Vaughan (Praknasty) never played with but, is a social threat

Team Tim

Azri (subfriend) quite a sneaky player so I cannot trust
Dan (dwipeouts) we were close but, I know better then to let him go far.
Grace (pinkiepie512) we always try to be allies but, it never works out.
Liam (LimaBean) I still haven't forgiven him from Pokepats Failures vs Favorites when he betrayed me
Jay (Jaybirdnifty)
Jimmy (Jacadeux) me and him are great friends but, he is too srrong
Josh (Carrotboyo) never met
Kevin (Kevin0621) usually we are in blog games and that's it.
Kyle R.(Kgamer2218) the drama kyle, if anyone is going to be a chaos Kass at tribals it is definitely him.
Wade (Wade) me and him are pretty closeand I could see us sticking together.
So in truth I know a lot of people but, I really can't trust most of them so hopefully I can learn to trust again but, not too much that I get blindsided.
1725 days 19 hours ago
lionsden121
1725 days 12 hours ago
lionsden121
Wade

Half of these assholes on my tribe I don’t even know and I already dislike them

I think I’m a flirty guy maybe a bit sexual too but kgamer is too over the top ...I mean he wants our tribe to be called fuck you , also I tried to talking to the bastard but he didn’t exactly respond so thank you next 🖕🏻

I like jimmy cause he actually came to me and we decided to work together and of course my cuddle bear azri wants to be with me all the way to f2 so I like him too

Grace ...she’s ok
You know how u meet someone for the first time and u can instinctual know that u gonna butt heads a lot? That’s Kevin for me ...I can just tel we not each other’s cup of tea but I’m just gonna stay calm and keep my big mouth shut !

I like Lima ...he looks like the guy from riverscape so that’s a plus and his finer another plus and he atleast laughs at my dumb jokes buuuuuut we clicked waaaay to soon and that makes me wonder if his playing me or if his genuine

Dan seems really good at comps and last tome I took someone really far in the game who won so many comps that we couldn’t vote him out so I mean I’ll keep him around but as soon as I get a sense of a tribe switch maybe he should go cause if I end up on a different tribe then him then he might just win comps for that side and that’s not good for me

Other then that Idk the others but I know I don’t trust riggamortis jbirdnifty ...I’m just gonna try and swallow my pride and try to talk to him cause just Incase we swap tribes and Ian on his tribe I’d rather we try to work together even though I don’t like him

Other then that I don’t know who else is on my tribe but as I know jbirdnifty his properly said some shit about me so I better start getting to work bitch
1725 days 3 hours ago
lionsden121
Nopalito
Like OMG!
My tribe is like super cool! I got some friends on the other side like Liam, Grace and Wade, but my tribe is the BOMB cos it has 2 OTHER WINNERS and is full of some explosive and intense personalities I didn’t see in some people’s OG seasons. I can def see my tribe bringing a lot of rhe drama this season! And I LIVE FOR THAT! I want them ratings up chop chop!!

*after talking to Fuerza members*

I talked to most of my fellow tribe members and they’re all going down, but they are really nice and I can def see us being good friends after I win this season! >:)

Max, Vaug and i know we have targets for being winners, even tho we ain’t among the best in the rankings, so we def bonded.
Kyle and both Logans approached me and they have a good liking for me. They will def be channels of communication for me to know what happens in this game.
Bob and I are also good allies now!! We weren’t best buds in our OG season, but that’s in the past and we are ready to slay as former Nauru players. I think I’m killing it socially in this game. :)
1725 days 2 hours ago
lionsden121
Nopalito
*At the first immunity challenge*

So part of my strategy this season is to be more social and play it dumb so people don’t see me as a threat, so I’m going to do the minimum and be present for challenges, but I ain’t trying to show I used to be a challenge beast.

I actually feel good cos I sucked at that challenge flawlessly!! Like I found some answers but wasn’t quick enough. I showed I’m active and an asset to the team but without being the strongest or weakest. I think I played it smarter than Max and Vaug, for they both scored points for the tribe and showed they still got their winner spark that led them to their victory in their OG seasons. I want us 3 to stay strong and go far, but I think I painted a smaller target among the former winners.

*after the challenge*

My tribe was so close to winning! We def had comp beasts on our side but guess it wasn’t good enough to beat “Team Tim”. Like ewww, that’s a horrible tribe name. They should def change it cos sounds like “Tin Tin” and that ain’t a cute or All Star worth name. Oof!!

*Dan makes a comment to the Fuerza tribe*

So Dan mumbled a comment basically saying “Suck it up and go to TC”!
Ooooh boy! I’m watching u and u def need to watch ur back cos Pappa Nopalito doesn’t approve of ur comment and will make sure u get what u deserve if I stay for the long run. Dan is not only a comp beast, he’s outspoken and will be a P.I.T.@ once we reach the individual portion of the game. I want him out sooner than later for sure. And dw, we might be on diff tribes, but Nopalito has some influence on the other tribe, so Dan better watch them backs cos I’m coming for my 2nd crown in the series! *winks* >:)

open group

L and J's Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!