This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor All-Stars Confessionals

Topic » Survivor All-Stars..

1733 days 16 hours ago
lionsden121
Bob
Ok so ive got a lot to say cause alots happened in the first 2 days.
First off im glad to be here for all stars after taking a break from group games for a while. But right into this game I saw exactly why I don't do it a lot. It takes a fuck ton of time and energy. So starting this game off I got chosen by Josh and was put onto a tribe of 10. On my tribe I ofc knew Nasty cause hes one of my closest friends on this site and we started working together. I also knew nop cause we were on the same season. The 3 of us put together an alliance that as of right now is my main alliance. I also knew ikah from a lot of past stuff so I aligned myself with him. Also I do know liam from the other tribe so ive got a cross tribe alliance going on with him. But anyway we lost the first challenge so it was time for the first tribal. This is when I caused a lot of shit to go down. First an alliance was made with me Vaughan nop josh h penguin and max. Then an alliance was made that had me ikah kyle chillium and I think penguin. However I decided why not cause some drama. I learned from nop and nasty that Kyle actually was kinda thinking about voting out chillium. So I went to chillium and told him that. he then went off and was really pissed at kyle and wanted to target him. Kyle ofc found out. However he thinks Vaughan told Chillium so he cut his alliance with Vaughan and started targeting the two of them. It then seemingly became Chilllium vs Kyle as to who would be the first vote off. I sided with chillium and thought that kyle would be the first boot. But then somehow Ikah had an idol and used it on kyle to take out max cause he has some bad blood with max from past games. it came down to a 6-3-1 vote with me receiving one vote.

Ima send a second confessional in a minute about what happened after tribal
1733 days 16 hours ago
lionsden121
Josh
Ok, so this is my tribe...I messaged all of them to introduce myself and to let them know I'm actually playing this game, I'm thrilled to be back, L and J's Survivor Brazil was so fun and I won Hero of the Season, the only mistake I made last time was that I was a little too nice and I wasn't taken to the finals cause people thought I would get the votes, I'll still be nice, but I'm gonna have to put my thoughts forth and let people know I'm not just a sheep like a few others thought from Season 4, let's make this a great season guys:), and I'm also glad to see Liam and Grace back as familiar faces, I hope I can work with them easily
1733 days 16 hours ago
lionsden121
1733 days 16 hours ago
lionsden121
Bob
Ok so now after tribal it became who exactly voted for who? It seemed pretty obvious that Maddie was the one who voted for me cause she didn't know what was going on with the vote. Kyle knows that I voted for him but he thinks I just did it cause im just playing with whoever has the majority. So he made an alliance with me him and ikah and he wants to pull in Maddie and then penguin/logan h. On the other side theres my 3 person alliance with nasty and nop. Plus chillium is with them cause hes against kyle. The thing is that no one really knows out of penguin and logan h who voted for max and who voted for kyle. Like everyone says they have no idea. its so fucking crazy. Kyle is still really against Vaughan cause he still thinks Vaughan sold him out when it really was me, someone who he wants to work with. Assuming we find out who voted for who it really seems like its 4v4 with me in the middle. I really don't want to choose a side rn so I hope we can just win a few challenges in a row and then maybe some tribe dynamics will change. If I could choose who to take out I just want Maddie out but no one wants her out cause shes done nothing and shes not a threat. Im probably gonna have to betray kyle and ikah. I really like ikah tho and I wanna keep working with him. Guess we just gotta see how it goes but as of now I think im actually in a pretty good position. Unless people are playing me and im just delusional. Im glad to be back in playing this game. But holy shit theres so much fucking drama and its like day 3. But I guess this is what happens with all stars.
1733 days 16 hours ago
lionsden121
Chillum
So ikah some how finds a idol on day 1 yes day 1 if the game with no clues. Crazy as shit that is and he uses it to save kyle like really hun now you just got yourself a ticket right to the bottom with kyle. I know max, vaughan, nopa and bob all voted with me but im struggling to find out if either logan h or icy swapped. I have suspensions it was logan h cause he seems sketch. Anyways ikah is now top of are to get rid of list then its kyle. Im kinda glad he used the idol tonight tbh saves us having to worry about it in the late game. I feel like a king right now but i dont wanna sit to high on my thrown because it will come bite me in the back so I'll just act like the joker right now and let someone else take charge
1733 days 14 hours ago
lionsden121
Nopalito
*At first TC*
*Ikah plays an idol on Kyle*

OMFG!! TF just happened!

*Max is idoled out*

So Idk whether to be shook because Max, a former winner, was voted out out of nowhere as first boot or IKA FINDING AN IDOL DAY 2!!!

Max literally got the "Tina Wesson" edit, that's for sure... one winner, first boot honor... damn... :(

I feel sketchy about Ikah because we're supposed to be good friends, so why didn't he tell me about his idol? Maybe cos I was a vote against Kyle, but I would have def changed my mind knowing an idol was in play! HELL, I would have told someone else to flip and save the idol for later on! But now we know how dangerous this game can be! Even without a clue or hint, people can still pull All Star rabbits out of their hats... hmmm...

One thing is true atm, I don't have as much control as I thought I had... and Ikah is def someone to look out for... :/
1733 days 14 hours ago
lionsden121
Nopalito
*back at camp*

So I immediately pull some people to the sides for some info and A LOT COMES OUT TONIGHT!

Ikah's idol, for instance!! Props for that blindside, it was great, but I was fooled LMAO

But both Logan H. and Penguin claimed to have voted with us against Kyle... I know there were 6 votes: Bob, Vaug, Chillum, Max and myself, but idk who is the 6th vote... Logan H seemed closer to Chillum but had a soft spot for Kyle being at the bottom, and Penguin wanted to stay in the majority this vote but told me early in the game he was really close to Kyle and they both talked a lot... something is def fishy...

AND ON TOP OF THAT, Bob and Vaug would still like to gun for KYLE INSTEAD OF IKAH!! The hell is wrong with them!?
Ikah is like that character on Survivor and Total Drama who isn't a villain but makes big moves in front of everyone and is STILL left in the game to go far and EVEN WIN THE SEASON! As much as I respect Ikah's blindside and I respect him as a player, I'm not convinced he should be taken far into the game, like MERGE! But my alliance doesn't realize the threat he has become... *sighs* ... I need to watch my back for Ikah cos he came after a winner, meaning Max's vote out could be Nopalito's too... :(
1733 days 14 hours ago
lionsden121
kgamer
wow a confessional never did one yet  so hi guys I'm Kyle from Grenada which we honestly don't talk about and Khao sok which we do talk about so yah the only reason this is my first confessional is because theirs nothing too really talk about except how i convinced everyone to make the name fuck you in Mandarin like I've so far have talked to most people like Kevin who's trying to be the alpha but ain't working, Liam who i love, Jimmy who's like wanna work together cause past and im like sure but I'll probably betray his ass later and Wade who's Frankly blander than my bread and that's generally it
1733 days 13 hours ago
lionsden121
Liam

I think this is the first tribe ever where I don't dislike anyone LMFAO. I've been building relationships with Wade & Kevin and reconnecting with some old friends atm Kevin thinks I'm really close with him but sis it ain't happening I see right through his bs and he is a massive game player so he will DESTROY this game. Kyle & I have like a lil duo but it's not something I'm 100% comfortable with but it's something that I gotta do. Azri & I have a previous relationship. Grace & I worked well together in Brazil, Josh & I as well so we really out here to win. The five that Kevin and I came up with (but honestly I was the one who said names) Kevin, Myself, Wade, Grace & Kyle. While I have my relationships With Azri & Josh still so RIP the rest of you because one of y'all are going
1732 days 16 hours ago
lionsden121
Josh
Wow we win again, this reminds me of when we were in Arawaks and we lost the first 3, but then we made an amazing comeback, so we'll have to keep our winning streak up and not let our guards down like Tupis did at the time, as of right now Liam is my best ally馃槄, I'm also friendly with both Kevin and Wade, I'm sure I can make good relations with Grace too if she remembers me, I've got myself a hopefully stable social game going so far, but I'm always watching out though, so let's see where things go next
1731 days 21 hours ago
lionsden121
Chillum
So we lost again we could've one but im the only one who was up at night cause of timezone so we didn't.  plan for tonights to take ikah out and other then that nothing has happened really
1731 days 21 hours ago
lionsden121
Bob
So we lost the challenge again for the second time in a row and now we are back to tribal again. And again theres a whole bunch of stuff going on and no one really knows whats gonna happen at tribal tonight. Theres 2 main alliances going on that pretty much everyone is aware of. Theres the alliance of Vaughan, Nop and Chillium and theres the alliance of Kyle Ikah and Logan H. Then theres me and penguin who are kinda in the middle, and Maddie but really no one knows what the fuck she is doing. So for this vote Maddie just wants to randomly target Logan H. Theres so many people that are going off past grudges from other games which is pretty stupid. But anyway Maddie is going after Logan H. Kyle and Ikah are targeting Chillium and Vaughan/Nop/Chillium really haven't chosen a person but they might end up going after Logan H. since Maddie is already voting him. Now I have to decide exactly where I stand in this game. Cause I really wanna work with Vaughan and Nop but I do also wanna work with Ikah. and also I need to decide what is the best for my game. Plus im not exactly sure where the numbers are cause penguin seems to be playing the middle pretty well too. But unless im just completely delusional it seems like whoever I vote for will end up going home and then im gonna have like 2 people pissed at me after that.
1731 days 21 hours ago
lionsden121
Hoop
So here's what happened last tribal. Kyle made a final 3 alliance of me, him, and Ikah.  I was originally going to vote Kyle out but, then  Ikah told me he had the idol and he was going to use it to save Kyle. Originally it was supposed to be Logan R but, we decided to start this season out with a bang by taking out the deadliest winner in this game Max since he wasn't going until swap or merge so he had to go now  . Reason I joined up with them is I'm a hero and I play for the underdogs so by foing this, I've set myself up for a good chance at being the hero of the season a second time.
Now onto the aftershock of that vote my tribe lpst once again but, we are a conplete mess. I've heard so many names that it's a toss up for who truly will be the one going. Hopefully it isn't  me since I did hear my own name. I heard me, ikah, kyle, martha, nopalito, and Logan R. Honestly I think the Kyle  and Logan R fighting needs to stop , hopefully it will end with negative Nancy Logan R going.
1731 days 21 hours ago
lionsden121
Chillum
So the votes changed to logan h which i dont really think is a smart idea but i dont wanna seem controlling so im ginna do it and let bob think hes controlling the game. Hopefully we win today im really sick of these tribals
1731 days 21 hours ago
lionsden121
Vaughan
.be

open group

L and J's Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!