This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Vorovoro Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Vorovoro..

1794 days ago
lionsden121
cam
KEVIN?! HE LITERALLY TOLD ME TO CHANGE MY VOTE TO MAX! YOU KNOW WHAT I DID? CHANGED MY VOTE TO MAX, YOU KNOW WHAT THAT DID? MADE HIMSELF GO INSTEAD OF HARRY! My god this is gonna be seen as one of the dumbest moves in Survivor history. The host wanted a rock draw too, so extra Yeehaw for that! Now I have one less ally because I was told to flip LAST SECOND CAUSING HIM TO GO HOME! I literally am gonna go down as one of the dumbest players ever... you are welcome VL for making your decision for dumbest move easier!
1794 days ago
lhooper902976
It isn't that dumb, I've seen worst.
1793 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
Penguin
Confessional 9

(Starting after grey got voted out through to nick getting voted out)

Grey was irrelevant so I didn’t give a fuck that he left but it did solitify a pretty tight alliance. I was ok with sagar winning immunity because I wasn’t going to vote him anyway.

HERES WHERE SHIT GOES FUCKING DOWN

Sagar sent me a message saying that instead of voting out rj we should keep him and use him as a number. I was down so I told Kevin the same thing. SOMEHOW HIS DUMBASS MISINTERPRETED WHAT I SAID AND HE THOUGHT I SAID THAT SAGAR VOTED FOR HIM LIKE HOW FUCKING DUMB COULD YOU BE TO MISINTERPRET SOMETHING THAT WAS OBVIOUS. KEVIN THEN RAN HIS FUCKING DUMBASS TO SAGAR AND TILD HIM THAT I WAS THROWING HIM HNDER THE BUS. AT THIS POINT THEY ARE BOTH GOING AFTER ME AND IM FUCKING FURIOUS BECAUSE I KNOW THEIR BOTH DUMBASSES. AFTER 3 FUCKING HOURS SAGAR FINALLY FUCKING REALIZES THE MISUNDERSTANDING AND TELLS EVERYONE TO VOTE FOR NICK. KEVIN JUST WENT WITH IT AND STILL HAS NO IDEA HOW FUCKING DUMB HE IS.

I know I should of had to sway the vote to max rather than nick because nick was loyal to me, by after what just happened I thought it would be better to stay under the radar

Confessional 10

I was ok sagar won immunity again (or so I thought).

For this vote I wanted Kevin gone becaus he was on my nerves for being a dumbass but it was also pretty obvious that he thought he was running the game. All thought I wanted Kevin out I thought it was too soon for this so I went with the plan to vote out Harry. As you read the votes and kevin got blindsided I was mad that this was the first vote that I was not on the right side of, but I was happy to see Kevin walk his fat ass the fuck home. It gave me even more joy when he tried to play it off like he didn’t care he got voted out, but I could tell he was fucking furious.

As far as the vote, I am 99% sure sagar flipped and voted Kevin so he’s a cunt for doing that without telling me.

I’m going to ask him who he thinks flipped and if he says something like I don’t know, I know he is a true whore, but if he tells me it was him I will be semi happy

For this next vote I honestly don’t know who I want going

There are 8 ppl left

There’s me, cam, and Jeremy that’s 3 for sure votes

I’m going to talk to Patrick and Rj and see if they’ll vote with me

Btw I have no hope for the challenge because not only am I ass at challenges in general, but I don’t have the patience to sit up all night and make sure I win a non live comp so... fuck my life
1793 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
Harry
Okay now I’m sure that Sagar has the idol. Apparently Patrick found the wrapper. Adding up this vote, I knew that something was fishy. Jeremy claims that he split his vote between Kevin and I, and Cam claims that he voted for Max. If Jeremy is telling the truth, that means that Sagar must have voted for me. He has nothing to gain by flipping as far as I can tell. I know he held out on us about the idol, because he didn’t even mention the clues until I asked him.  I’m certainly gonna be keeping my tabs on him. We need to make sure that someone else wins immunity so he has to put all of his cards on the table. Ideally we can either test his loyalty or flush his idol.
1792 days 22 hours ago
lionsden121
Penguin
Ughhh I’m pissed that I didn’t win immunity even though I expected because I’m ass at every challenge there’s been. I’m even more pissed that Max won because yeah I worked with him in a premerge vote, but he is a fucking snake and I wanted him out this vote. That leaves sagar, cam, rj, jeremy, harry, and Patrick. I’m obviously not going to vote out cam or jeremy because I trust them, so that takes them off the list. I’m not going for rj because I have been talking to him and have a chance of pulling him over to my side. That leaves Sagar, Harry, as. Patrick. I said I was going to message Sagar about the Kevin vote last confessional and I did. He said that he thinks jeremy used a vote on Kevin and one on harry which he could be a hundred percent right on this but I’m calling fucking bull shit on this because that wouldn’t effect the votes at all. I’m still 99% sure Sagar flipped like a whore so I want him the fuck out but I know my alliance still trusts him like dumbasses so I need to keep him for at least another vote. Now there’s just harry, and Patrick. I’ve been on a tribe with both of them and for what I’ve been a part of, I trust Patrick more than harry so... bye bitch!!! I’m going to talk with sagar and see if we can build “trust”. I also need to continue my relationship with rj.
1792 days ago
lionsden121
Cam
Ok let’s face it, I was really in the middle of that vote. I could have either made it tie between Penguin and Harry or just sent Harry out. I clearly made the right decision because Sagar used his idol on Penguin. Patrick told me about the plan to vote out Penguin and I just had a feeling Sagar had the idol so I told him. He told me he had one. He also told me Patrick had one as well. Patrick used his as well, but was wasted. Our next plan is to vote out Max considering all his friends are on jury. I also know I will have to cut off Sagar really soon, because let’s face it, he will win if he doesn’t get voted out. I may as well just chill with this majority for now, but turn on them when the right time comes.
1792 days ago
lionsden121
Penguin
Welp that vote went absolutely perfect in so many ways. First of all, it showed sagar was with us, he flushed an idol which I’m secretly happy about, and shows that I knew he was playing both sides like a snake. This vote also showed that I have rj wrapped around my finger. After this I’m going to stick with the plan to get out max and if that works there will be 6 if us. That’s when I’ll get out sagar. I will have myself, rj, and Patrick because he will be desperate. Then I will have to convince either Jeremy or cam, but at the best we will force a tie and hopefully I can find an idol or advantage
1791 days 17 hours ago
lionsden121
Too lazy to copy and paste
https://imgur.com/a/hBHIlQS
1789 days 22 hours ago
lionsden121
Patrick
i'm still here apparently

i don't really know how, but i made it this far and now i have an idol. i have a bad case of word vomit and i just told jeremy and max about it, but i thought i could trust jeremy.

five seconds later, sagar is telling me jeremy voted me last tribal. now i don't know if i can trust jeremy.

i don't think i want to vote out jeremy. i'll probably vote out sagar tonight finally. he's been lying to me this entire time and going against me. well guess what, sagar? it's your turn.
1787 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
Patrick
Jeremy is the swing vote in this game. He could vote me or Max out and have a good chance at winning this game. But then again, he has simply been flipping this whole game and playing fake. I can’t respect a shady game like that, so I don’t think that I would vote him if I was on the jury. It all depends on how he displays in game IF he is the F2. I feel like I would have a good shot at winning this game but I have to get past this vote.
1786 days 1 hour ago
lionsden121
Penguin

Confessional 15

I was perfectly ok with pat going because honestly he was a fucking whore and claimed to try and work with me but then always plotted against me... cunt

Confessional 16

For this vote it is simple I go with max and rj or max and Jeremy I’m leaning toward voting out rj which seems stupid but it isn’t. I know I won’t win final immunity because I’m ass at challenges so if I vote out Jeremy now max will take rj to the finals. The two obvious threats to win are Jeremy and max and in a final three with them the person that wins immunity will take me for the easy win because I won’t get any votes,

“but I don’t know about that”

quote by the queen Sandra

So basically in a final 2 with max I think I will get

Nick
Kevin
Cam
Sagar
Rj
and Jeremy’s vote that’s 6 votes and you need 5 to win

In a final 2 with Jeremy I think I will get

Nick
Harry
Sagar
Pat
Max
and rjs vote which is 6 votes.

So as I said I’m leaning towards voting out Rj (and Jeremy messaged me saying he would gladly take on rj in fire and he thinks I think that he’s doing a great favor but I’m not fucking retarded I know Rj is afk and Jeremy won’t have to do shit to win the challenge)

Now I just have to vote rj without him being extremely pissed

Here are my thoughts about the three in one word

RJ- Dumbass
Jeremy- Cunt
Max- Fat Hoe (2 words but necessary)
1778 days 20 hours ago
lionsden121
Penguin
Confessional 17

At this point I’m just giving the people on the jury all the shit they want to hear. “I couldn’t have done this without you! You were so much more than an ally you were a friend” yeah, all that bullshit. At this point it’s up in the air who’s gonna win I think the winner will be decided through rj, jeremy, and nicks votes which I thought would go to me but they are being bitter which is fucking annoying so...

Honestly Kevin is being a cunt as well. He messaged me saying he’ll vote for me but I’m not gonna win. Like Jesus Christ bitch thanks for the info. I don’t think the jury gets that I knew what was happening in the game 99% of the time. They all just have their heads so far up their asses.

I’m done right now with this jury. All of them except sagar are dumbass whores you can’t fucking see straight. If sagar and I aren’t on all stars there’s something seriously fucked up with this world.
1776 days 22 hours ago
Kevin0621
*grabs the longest confessional award*
1776 days 22 hours ago
IcyPenguin
just gonna say 99% of my confessionals were how I was feeling in the moment... so yeah
1776 days 5 hours ago
Kevin0621
You know maybe that’s part of why I didn’t vote for you lol

open group

L and J's Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!