This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Vorovoro Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Vorovoro..

1802 days 6 hours ago
lhooper902976
Poor Kyle. He's out for the draft
1801 days 11 hours ago
lionsden121
Harry
The first few days of this game have been pretty uneventful for me. I created alliances with Cole and Sagar. Our first tribal was easy since Fox was an inactive. After this swap, things will certainly be confusing. I also created an alliance with Kevin. However, I’ve heard a rumor circulating that I have an alliance with Bobby and Max when I’ve never been on a tribe with them yet in this game. Apparently someone who is bitter that i didn’t give them a jury vote in a different game is bitter enough to spread rumors about me. This game is going to really annoying if I can’t even just play without interference.
1800 days 14 hours ago
lionsden121
Nick
I may or may not have gotten swap screwed! We won immunity, thankfully, but if I'm to stay in this game should my tribe lose, I need to get to WORK, honey.

So, a little bird told me that Harry, Bobby and Max have a premade alliance. Now, the little bird didn't actually offer any PROOF for this claim, but whether it's true or not, I might be able to use this information to sow distrust between Cam and the other 2 original Kavas. If I can get Penguin on my side as well, we might be able to break up a potentially powerful trio before they reach the merge!
1800 days 11 hours ago
lionsden121
Billy
Confessional: so, this game has been interesting. At the beginning, myself, sagar, icy, and Harry formed an alliance that wasn’t really necessary as we won the first 2 challenges and then at our first tribal, we voted out someone who was inactive. The swap couldn’t have gone worse for me because I have someone from my old tribe who wasn’t in my alliance, and am now with people who haven’t given me a vote. You would think I’m safe here but I’m not
1800 days 4 hours ago
lhooper902976
I  feel bad for billy.
1800 days 3 hours ago
lionsden121
Cole
last vote pat, Gavin and I decided to vote Jacob because he was the odd man out. this time the plan is to vote billy in hopes that we don't go to tribal again because I have a feeling I will be fucked. if not rip me
1800 days 3 hours ago
lionsden121
Patrick
Well, we really suck.

I haven’t been playing my hardest because this game is second priority to Suitman’s which is second priority to my irl life, so it’s been hard to keep up with challenges. I don’t know what I will do if I lose this next challenge because I enjoy having both Gavin and Cole around. I think I can work better with Cole, but it puts me at a bad place with the rest of my alliance.

IF we do merge, my plan is to reunite with Harry, Kevin, and Nick. Add Cole, Gavin, and myself and you have six votes. Which would give us the opportunity to pull in Max and Sagar as voters too.

I also have to make nice with Jeremy too, so I will keep him in the side pocket. Really my biggest thing coming up in this game is deciding who I need to keep in the loop and who to keep out.
1799 days 2 hours ago
lionsden121
Bobby
confessional:

man, we finally lost a challenge.  now its time to vote someone out.  this tribal will be tough.
1798 days 18 hours ago
lhooper902976
Happy I finally got used for this challenge.
1798 days 9 hours ago
lionsden121
Jeremy
I think the current situation is running smoothly for me. No one knows that I have the idol and only Gavin knows that I have a steal a vote, while others are being mislead by me that I only get a cancel vote. I even fake an email and pretend that I do not find the idol the keep them in mist. I feel like my under the radar strategy is doing well right now.
1798 days 9 hours ago
lionsden121
Jeremy
I have formed an trio with Kevin and Sagar and I think this alliance will last and not broken easily. I also have another bonds with Gavin and Max respectively. Hopefully I will not be screwed over in the merge. There is rumor saying that Bobby, Harry and Max is having a tight alliance though
1798 days 9 hours ago
lionsden121
Nick
Why'd I have to end up on a tribe full of active players? Usually my acute paranoia emerges during the merge phase, but there's nowhere to hide in a tribe of five!

I'm going to let the tarot cards determine my fate. Let's see what card I'll get...

The World (ZA WARUDO)

"When you get the World card in a reading, it is a good indicator that you are in the midst of a time of achievement and recognition."

...Well that didn't help at all!
1798 days 9 hours ago
lhooper902976
Well that was a fun confessional
1798 days 9 hours ago
lionsden121
Max
Well damn, we lost. Was really hoping I could have reached the merge without going to tribal again but I guess that won't be the case. This tribe consisted of a lot of dynamics that I would of preferred not to address with a tribal council. At first glance there's 3 Kava members that have majority over Nick and Penguin so one would think it's likely one of those two are screwed from an outside view but that's not the case. Chances are Bobby is leaving this tribal due to a variety of factors. Inactivity the largest one since Bobby never shows up to challenges Penguin pounced on the weak point in our "Kava trio". I am fine with my vote and to my knowledge everyone else is as well, and it works out quite well for me. I know Cam lost his vote in an Island of Fire duel so we needed to go to a tribal to get that out of the way quickly. Also, there have been rumors spread around that Bobby, Harry, and I are a premade alliance which I am hoping to dispel before we all reach the merge together and this gives me an opportunity eradicate the lie. I am a bit worried heading into the merge as one of three remaining Kava members (Two if we count the fact that RJ is horribly inactive) that I will be marked as the underdog that people won't be able to beat in the end which will complicate my game greatly, but I guess I will need to worry about those concerns in the future. For now I will be sippin' my coconut milk and hope that I'm not being lied to by everyone.

Oh I guess I should mention I found the idol as well. Hoping that is the insurance I need heading into this merge.
1798 days 4 hours ago
lionsden121
Kevin gets to pick his tribe and his tribe loses...lets see if his master plan succeeds

open group

L and J's Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!