This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Vorovoro Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Vorovoro..

1763 days 19 hours ago
Kevin0621
Penguin you really are a messed up person you said some very untrue and rude things. First I never thought I was running the game, you just said that for attention because you knew I was the other sides target for so long so I couldn’t possibly have been running the game. Also you were also trying to gain attention by all the names you were calling people. Point. Blank. Period. I would say a lot more but I only have about an hour and that’s about a fifty-ith of what I would need to mention everything
1763 days 1 hour ago
wuau
Wow, Penguin your comment is really shocking me
1761 days 19 hours ago
Kevin0621
Like litterally if we ever play in a group game with you again be prepared to go out first like really Penguin. #ATTENTIONSEEKER
1761 days ago
Kevin0621
And also now I’m just ranting lol but you in no way orchestrated the Coyle vote Penguin found that sort of funny you did absolutely nothing for that vote it was already planned for that to happen. Don’t take credit for things you had no part in lol

open group

L and J's Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!