This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 5

2220 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
Arena - Islands 1, 3, 4, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 are all gone. Only 4 islands remain: 2, 5, 6, and 7. The arena is blanketed in smoke and ash, and the Tributes really start to feel the burns in their throats as thirst takes over.

Tributes:
Alive - 6
Dead - 18

Event - (Finale if we reach F4)

[The 5th Day will take place this Friday from 1-5 PM EST just as usually planned. As you know I will be at work tomorrow. Depending on how this business with X turns out (I still need a screenshot for proof) he may die before then. However because he DID use the information, I can confirm that no matter what happens in this Game, X will NOT be winning these Games. If one person dies Friday, X will immediately be killed off whether by another tribute or via the Gamemakers, no questions asked.]
2220 days 20 hours ago
FireX
Thats just fucking stupid
2220 days 20 hours ago
FireX
I confronted someone about info and i did not use said info. I did not tell anyone about it and i did not get him killed from knowing this info. Its sad that you as a host is going to make absolute sure i dont win when this is a group game.
2220 days 19 hours ago
FireX
*a cannon goes off in the distance*
2220 days 19 hours ago
FireX
Cause i am dead either way
2220 days 19 hours ago
BrainJak
(After your lack of a screenshot, I'm inclined to agree with you. So be it.)
2220 days 19 hours ago
FireX
Oh ill make sure to gove you the screenshot but you stated yourself that even if i give that 2 you that you would still kill me
2219 days 3 hours ago
BrainJak
(Alrihjt yall

Inventories have been sent
Most are online rn except leon
If you want you can send actions rn since basically everyone is here you can. I'm bored)
2219 days 2 hours ago
BrainJak
(... I get that you guys are going to mail each other despite the fact you are not together on the map, but ffs if you're going to try and hide the fact plz do a better job of it XD)
2219 days 1 hour ago
BrainJak
*a groaning noise can be heard coming from the 5th island, spreading out over the Arena*
2219 days 1 hour ago
Novamax243
Why do you have to make the one island I know won't explode in my face dangerous to go to?
2219 days 1 hour ago
BrainJak
*with a blast, the dam on island 5 bursts open, water falling down the slopes and crashing in great waves as it quickly submerges most of the island, the water then moving out towards the cornucopia, island 4, and 6 in giant reaction*
2219 days 1 hour ago
Novamax243
Like the corn needs any more destruction at this point.
2219 days 1 hour ago
Katherinee_
It will get cleaner for sure!
2219 days 1 hour ago
aria_grande
Okay this is better than my idea
2219 days 1 hour ago
BrainJak
(it's not my idea *glares at somebody* somebody couldn't resist the pretty buttons)

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!