This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 5

2229 days 11 hours ago
Katherinee_
GG Deborah.
2229 days 11 hours ago
BrainJak
(you fight katherine 馃槇)
2229 days 11 hours ago
me2013
love the 3 vs 1
2229 days 11 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
I do too
2229 days 11 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Also Brian be sure to answer my mail with some constructive criticism XD
2229 days 11 hours ago
BrainJak
(you mean the *no shade but* followed by shade? Like how could you not know who got hit by the knife? You did t even THROW a knife)
2229 days 11 hours ago
rodrigueseve
(Yes but Melissa has knifes and she could have thrown them)
2229 days 11 hours ago
me2013
Why would I kill you - unless you were working with them and told them everything
2229 days 11 hours ago
rodrigueseve
(and if you consider me asking for next time being clearer because I got confused shade, well, I wouldnt wanna shade you because you would say it was personal attacks LMFAO)
2229 days 11 hours ago
Katherinee_
(Deborah was the foxface on this games. I loved your gameplay but I had to kill you in order to avenge Leanna <3)
2229 days 11 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Thats not what I meant Mel
But like
*Deborah, smirking, grabs another arrow, turning towards Brittany seconds before the knife hits her leg*
I was left not knowing if it hit my leg or hers

*Shouting, Brittany's arrow misses as she let's go, flying into the ground*
I thought Brittany was the one to shout and to shoot a arrow too

So that was the confusion.
2229 days 11 hours ago
rodrigueseve
(And awwww thanks <3 All I did was build shacks and kill Leanna LMAO)
2229 days 10 hours ago
BrainJak
(and stalked Mel, listened in to the majority alliance, plot to kill them all when the girls went to 8, etc)
2229 days 10 hours ago
me2013
LOL there are enough stalkers on TG. Thanks for actually being one of the few who talked to me during the game.
2229 days 10 hours ago
rodrigueseve
(true I was trying to gather info in order to end up killing everyone but then that happened
I should honestly just have sited still looked pretty like I did all game and try to win with like 2 or 3 kills XD)

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!