This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 5

2250 days 19 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Also Mel it was nice working with you I wasnt expecting you to approach me since I heard you frequently threw shade at me because of the Jessie bs LOL
2250 days 19 hours ago
me2013
Wow I haven't said anything about you to anyone so whomever told you that was lying to your face
2250 days 19 hours ago
BrainJak
I told you it wasn't Mel .... *Eyeroll*
2250 days 19 hours ago
BrainJak
And I'm not telling you who it was
2250 days 19 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Honestly I dont even care if they were lying or not or if you did, the main point is, I wasnt expecting it but working with you and leting you down was fun XD
2250 days 19 hours ago
BrainJak
Because you try this shit
2250 days 19 hours ago
me2013
lol yeah thanks for trusting me.... I love working with people but most just want to gang up on me and kill me.... "looks at the remaining 3"
2250 days 19 hours ago
Novamax243
*Stares at the arrow wound I have from you shooting me yesterday*
2250 days 19 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Brian I am legit being nice while saying this wtf r u talking about....
Ánd ok I am sorry you said it was one of Mels friends got confused again, want a chocolate?
2250 days 19 hours ago
me2013
I haven't been near you Nova
2250 days 19 hours ago
BrainJak
Sure. And I'm sorry but after the drama in this game I've been through the wringer. Cookie, Firex, now this
2250 days 19 hours ago
Novamax243
You still shot me at the feast. ._.
2250 days 19 hours ago
Katherinee_
*Stares at the arrow wound I have from you shooting me yesterday*
2250 days 19 hours ago
me2013
why do you all constantly try to make me out to be the bad person.... "Mel's friend" wow.... always trying to include me in drama

"rolls eyes, throws down my weapons and eats the berries"
2250 days 19 hours ago
BrainJak
LMAO you did shoot him Mel

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!