This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DAY 1 (POST HERE AFTER YOU FLEE)

Topic » DAY 1 (POST HERE AFTER YOU..

2057 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
(In an hour and ten minutes bb)
2057 days 15 hours ago
Tizian
no but wtf yuno chill and aim at the person who is the literal threat LOL
2057 days 15 hours ago
bbfan1074
Man I'm just as lost as you lol
2057 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
(and @ boi you need to walk around, explore, search, etc)
2057 days 15 hours ago
Krisstea
someone got the whip used on them that was going to be used on me later.. but in a fun way lol
2057 days 15 hours ago
TwoStep
Yuno will die crazy fucks never win
2057 days 15 hours ago
Tizian
well no they could lol
2057 days 15 hours ago
Yuno
I thought we all play for the first time, how do you know if any crazy ones have won?
2057 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
LOL Yuno remember? Two of the players have not been in my games in over a year, and a few others have played ONCE and just done....... bad........ XD
2057 days 15 hours ago
Yuno
oh okay, glad they are dead then
2057 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
LOL not all of them :|
2057 days 15 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Opp
2057 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
Alright everyone. Nobody is really doing anything now XD not that i can blame you as MOST OF YOU ARE BLEEDING MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-*cough* my bad. ANYHOO THE DAY WILL END EARLY TODAY BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF ACTIVITY RIGHT NOW SO GRATZ TO EVERYONE ON SURVIVING DAY 1 AND THE DEATH OF 1/3RD OF THE COMPETITION
2057 days 15 hours ago
Tizian
Nice. I realized I read the mail incorrectly and everything I went to do was because of that mistake OOF
2057 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
DAY 1 HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED THANK YOU ALL FOR PARTICIPATING LOL THE DEAD WILL BE UP IN JUST A MOMENT

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!