This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Bloodbath

Topic » The Bloodbath

2059 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
Bloodbath Rules: (Begins at 5:00 PM EST)

Once we are ready to begin, I will post a list of every item within the Cornucopia. You will have a 1 minute waiting period afterwards, and I will then post (BEGIN). Anyone who posts an action before I do so will die automatically from their pedestal exploding.

Actions:

*Grabs (item name)*
Grabbing an item is simple. All items have a time period you must wait before performing another action. And there are only so many of each item in the Cornucopia. Just make sure a) there is one available, and b) that you wait the time limit posted before performing another action. ALSO you can only grab 5 items max.

*Attacks (tribute's name)*
You can attack anyone at anytime during the Bloodbath, but remember, you will fight with whatever supplies you have at that moment. Fights will take place AFTER the Bloodbath has finished.

*Flees* *runs* *escapes*
These simply mean you leave the Bloodbath. No one can attack you after you have done so, but neither can you grab any more supplies. Once you have fled, please go to the Day 1 forum and wait on further instructions while the other Tributes finish the Bloodbath.
2059 days 19 hours ago
purplebb4
Here
2059 days 19 hours ago
zorbo678
(JSYK I'M A GAMEMAKER AS WELL!!!!)
2059 days 19 hours ago
Novamax243
(Max internally screams)
2059 days 19 hours ago
Katherinee_
*Goes into the elevator*
2059 days 19 hours ago
Tizian
The pedestal rises and Oakley steadies herself as she braces 4 da arena ruveal.
2059 days 19 hours ago
BrainJak
The Tributes are raised into the Arena, the sunlight glaring down on them for a second, forcing them to avert their gaze. As they open their eyes, an astounding site shocks and amazes them. Clouds slowly slide through the Cornucopia area, wind whipping around, throwing the girls’ hair up into the air in beautiful movements. All around, the grey stone ground shines in the light like a gem.

The cloud moves on, and the Tributes see the Cornucopia, gleaming in the sunlight. Strewn about the area are numerous weapons and supplies, and inside the mouth the deadliest weapons shine. Looking behind themselves, they see the arena, stretched out as far as the eye can see, definitely larger than any Arena in the past.

They are atop a mountain peak.

Looking around, it seems that the Arena is split straight down the middle by a range of small mountains, either side dipping down into forested regions. One side appears warm and humid, lakes and rivers off in the distance; the other appears cool and damp, with barren regions further out.

As the Tributes glance around at one another, a voice calls out…
“Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favor.”

(I will post the items in a few minutes, DO NOT POST UNTIL I SAY TO. You will have ONE MINUTE to look over the items before we begin)
2059 days 19 hours ago
aria_grande
We don't want to see another Dan again
2059 days 19 hours ago
tyr3kflame
* Blaze is in a race position on his podium  as he focuses on the countdown *
2059 days 19 hours ago
BrainJak
(Also, some of you may RECOGNIZE some of these weapons :3 Good Luck Everyone)
2059 days 19 hours ago
purplebb4
Good luck y'all
2059 days 19 hours ago
BrainJak
===== 3 Minutes Away =====
Bow (with 5 Arrows)
Sword (2)
Bladed Whip (1)
Kevlar Vest (1)
Trident (1)
Throwing Knives (6 in a Pack)
Sickle (1)
Spiked Glove (1)
Spear (4)

===== 2 Minutes Away =====
Shield (1)
Net (1)
Scythe (2)
Crossbow (with 5 bolts)
Spiked Metal Bat (1)
Backpack (6)
Katana (1)
Pickaxe (1)
Spiked Boots (1 Pair)
Pack of Shuriken (5 in a pack)

===== 1 Minute Away =====
Shortsword (2)
Small Bag (1)
Camo Tent Pack (1)
Water Jug (3)
Knife Belt (1)
Metal Bat (2)
Machette (3)

===== 0 Minutes Away =====
Canteen (4)
Frying Pan (1)
Rope (3)
Bag of Apples (1)
Whip (1)
Knife (4)
Box of Matches (2)
Bottled Water (5)
Camo Jacket (2)
Wire (3)
Dagger (2)
Loaf of Bread (2)
Small Packet of Meat (1)

(DO NOT GO UNTIL I SAY TO IF YOU DO I WILL KILL YOU RIGHT HERE AND NOW)
2059 days 19 hours ago
Logie56
*Bradley glances around at everyone else, taking in the faces of his fellow tributes*
2059 days 19 hours ago
Tizian
Oakley looks around. ^Interesting...^
2059 days 19 hours ago
zorbo678
*cries*
AJ'S THROWING KNIVES?!?!?!?!?
2059 days 19 hours ago
Katherinee_
(no chakrams??)

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!