This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribute Tower

Topic » Tribute Tower

2069 days 16 hours ago
aria_grande
Guys I am changing my tribute to Ryan lakers
2069 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
*the Gamemakers watch the simulation as Ryan wields her hatchets, bringing them up above her head to block Mahiru's sword strike, nodding and mumbling among themselves*

*Mahiru kicks Ryan in the midsection before charging forward with her sword, intent on stabbing her through and through*

*expecting some sort of stab, Ryan swings the hatchet around, sending Mahiru's stab to the side as she gets back on her feet, swinging the second hatchet down into Mahiru's shoulder, using the girls proximity to her advantage*
2069 days 16 hours ago
Katherinee_
*Brittany trains her accuracy using the chakrams*
^old habits never die^
2069 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
*Ryan moves fast, her hatchets slamming down into Mahiru's legs as the girl tries to leap into the air, bringing her back down on top of Ryan*

*the two go on top of each other, rolling around as Mahiru stabs her blade uselessly in this close proximity, unable to get a good target in sight*
2069 days 16 hours ago
Novamax243
(Isaac pushes a boulder at Mahiru from beyond the grave)
2069 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
*Mahiru reaches up suddenly, her arm intertwining with Ryans, pulling the girl over her own body and slamming her onto the ground*

*taking her other fist, she brings it down into Ryan's windpipe, the force knocking the air out of Ryan's throat and causing her to gasp in horror*
2069 days 15 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*trey hums as he practices with poisons and such*
2069 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
*Mahiru strikes again, hitting Ryan in the neck as the girl dodges barely*

*gripping her hatchet in the unoccupied arm, Ryan strikes, the blade hitting Mahiru's uninjured side*

*as the girl shrieks, Ryan delivers another blow, and another, her strikes sending lines of blood across the training floor as Mahiru's screams die*

*both girls jolt in their simulation chambers as they re-awaken*
2069 days 15 hours ago
Tizian
Oakley is doin' a sim and not sure if it is over or not.
2069 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
(yours is LOL)
2069 days 15 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*trey does a sim bc that something he should do *
2069 days 15 hours ago
Tizian
(oh ok)
2069 days 15 hours ago
Logie56
(Is Trey gonna have sex with a gamemaker to secure his win?)
2069 days 15 hours ago
purplebb4
I just cut someones groin off in a simulation, so if you want me to help prevent that affair call :*
2069 days 15 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Please die)

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!