This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Twelfth Hunger Games Announcement

Topic » The Twelfth Hunger Games..

2065 days 19 hours ago
BrainJak
IKR Hoop? XD I honestly didn't think we'd get maybe 6 Vets putting in their old characters and I CERTAINLY didn't think a few of these Victors would risk losing theirs this early XD

And now we got X v Yandere and Kgunz v Bigdiz and two of them don't even have applications yet XD
2065 days 19 hours ago
FireX
Oh srry hes came at me in a bloody blog game.
2065 days 19 hours ago
FireX
Um brain i aint even the best victor lol
2065 days 19 hours ago
FireX
Also me and me2013 are not a tag team. We hate each other
2065 days 19 hours ago
BrainJak
I know that X I was just talking about the fact D2 is the only one that can have 2 Victors playing now LOL
2065 days 19 hours ago
Yandereboy12
dont worry mel once toothpaste is ready to be in shell help protect you from the ugly drunk man
2065 days 19 hours ago
lhooper902976
Be glad that I finally am willing to not be the med kit savior sponser .
2065 days 18 hours ago
BrainJak
XD Oh I am >:)
2065 days 18 hours ago
lhooper902976
I better not be one of the first to die. This will determine if I join more or not.
2065 days 18 hours ago
Yandereboy12
if toothpaste doesnt get it shell be the med kit savior sponser brain rememeber that
2065 days 18 hours ago
lhooper902976
Ironic the 2 people I saved with medkits are playing
2065 days 18 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Me and kenneth are friends lol there isnt drama
2065 days 18 hours ago
BrainJak
dammit Dizzle -_- you gave me false hope
2065 days 18 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Lmfao i cant do this anyways i leave school around 4 so it would suck to not be able to be here for a whole hour of it 馃槓
2065 days 18 hours ago
BrainJak
u do realize most IF NOT ALL of my Victors weren't active for like an hour or two most days right? XD

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!