This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 4

2130 days 16 hours ago
me2013
wtf is a turkey?

sorry Im in shock......
2130 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
Basically, Amy checkmated the shit out of her XD

The plan was to hurt Amy's foot, and then cut off her arms
2130 days 16 hours ago
FireX
Wait 3
2130 days 16 hours ago
Tadd
I was legitimately face-to-face with Amy and ignited my flamethrower to her face and you said she ducked behind a rock what the f*** know your logic does not add up
2130 days 16 hours ago
FireX
Also tadd brainjak has never rigged this game
2130 days 16 hours ago
Tadd
I also just use a medkit in only had an injured knee so IDK why that is a death blow
2130 days 16 hours ago
FireX
Also Flamethrowers make ppl cocky
2130 days 16 hours ago
FireX
They are not OP unbeatable
2130 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
Nova you mailed that you would toss the knife at Amy before mel posted, but Tadd mailed before you did saying she was going to hit Isaac.

In a way, Tadd stopped Isaac from killing Amy, and so in that moment, sealed Rhiannon's fate XD
2130 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
Tadd she mailed first, you both were using medikits, and she ran behind the rock she was against when you broke her leg. it was right there. not hard to evade
2130 days 16 hours ago
Novamax243
Can I get readded to the capitol now?
2130 days 16 hours ago
Tadd
The fact that she's won 3 games in a row and i gave so much effort to die from one message o didnt put enough effort into. Im deceased
2130 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
LMAO yes if you want in the Capitol just request it. Also a huge congrats to our first TWO TIME WINNER
2130 days 16 hours ago
Novamax243
Tadd, she was the winner of my games which is why Brian is saying three times in a row.
2130 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
I'm sorry Tadd :\

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!