This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

2219 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
*Leon spins around his pillar, aiming and firing anther shot at Melissa*

*Her own arrow scrapes past the pillar, lodging into his arm as he ducks back*

*Leon's arrow catches her in the leg, causing Melissa to fall to one knee for a second*
2219 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
(... When two archers are fighting, it's gonna be a while lol)
2219 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
Me at this tension
2219 days 8 hours ago
me2013
"runs to the fountain in the middle of the courtyard and vomits in it"

don't drink the water folks!
2219 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
My god I'm getting confused lol
2219 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
Gimme a minute getting my computer so thisll be easier
2219 days 8 hours ago
Novamax243
Ok going to grab something to eat quickly
2219 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
*Melissa moves back behind her building quickly, gripping her injured leg*

*Knotching another arrow, Leon rolls from behind the pillar, flattening on the ground and firing again, catching her in the shoulder as she runs away*

*Crawling to the side in pain, Melissa slips out of sight*

(Kay I did miss part of what Melissa was saying due to the... brevity of her replies LOL Still it would've been about the same)
2219 days 8 hours ago
pikaplayer
(Said last year's finale was going to take a while to, but it was ended pretty shortly)
2219 days 8 hours ago
me2013
I have to respectfully disagree...
2219 days 8 hours ago
Novamax243
Mel Brian didn't understand an action I sent him which caused your arrow to hit my arm, so let's just call it even. XD
2219 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
(Yeah ... Usually my decisions are okay before the Finale, but when it starts people get EXTREMELY technical and expect me to keep it perfect LOL

I mean I go through the first half with "duck and throw my knife"

Then during the Finale I get "slide down onto my stomach, take the blade in my left hand and toss it towards her upper left thigh, but if she starts to dodge I want to instead come up to my knees and aim my tomahawk for her lower back and prepare to rush forward with my scythe"
2219 days 8 hours ago
Novamax243
That is from Evelyn I assume.
2219 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
LMAO I don't remember who did that one. I'm guessing since it's the tomahawk it might be Flora. IDK who did it XD
2219 days 8 hours ago
me2013
Guess I'm the newbie - steps out into the open and lets Nova have free reign....

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!