This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

2228 days 20 hours ago
me2013
lmao wow..... but hold up when dod you plant it... cause the host said that we were not allowed any movements while we waited for the fianle
2228 days 20 hours ago
pikaplayer
(I mean I won even though I was on a phone, I should be proud of myself)
2228 days 20 hours ago
Novamax243
I planted it the day prior before you arrive. I had intended for us to fight here.
2228 days 20 hours ago
Novamax243
So congrats Mel, you might have won due to my stupidity. XD
2228 days 20 hours ago
pikaplayer
(Judging by what Brian said she already has)
2228 days 20 hours ago
aria_grande
When shall I get out my bath
2228 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
*Melissa groans, reaching for her bag with her open hand while holding back his tomahawk*

*pulling out her mace, she swings it around, catching him across the face and causing him to roll over*

*taking it up, she swings it down towards his head as he rolls, trying to escape*

*the arrow snaps in his neck, the blood pooling out of the bandage, to the ground below*

*coughing, the boy rises to his knees, just as Melissa's Mace hits him in the chest*

*falling onto his back, the boy's breath comes in ragged gasps, staring at the sky as Melissa's mace slams down into his face*

*the cannon announces his end as she rips the spiked metal up, most of his face coming up with it*

*the island stops shaking as the hovercraft moves in*

"Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present to you, the Victor of the 10th Hunger Games, Melissa Moore, of District 2!"

(LMAO I'M SO SORRY NOVA XD 4TH 3RD 2ND UGH)
2228 days 20 hours ago
Novamax243
Congrats Mel... Damn and this was my games to win.
2228 days 20 hours ago
Slendie258
Gg to both of you! You both played really well
2228 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
Congratulation Mel LOLOLOL I'm honestly so tired after this Finale. I now HATE archers...
2228 days 20 hours ago
purplebb4
Congratulations Mel :))
2228 days 20 hours ago
me2013
ewww omg now im going to vomit
2228 days 20 hours ago
pikaplayer
(Archers have always been the bane of my existence)
2228 days 20 hours ago
pikaplayer
(Congrats Mel!)
2228 days 20 hours ago
purplebb4
Brian your not sleeping until you tell me were you rank these games,the victor,and the arena

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!