This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 4

2252 days 23 hours ago
BrainJak
*a tremor passes through the arena*

(oh i nearly forgot >:) TYSM Novamax for reminding me)
2252 days 23 hours ago
FireX
Sent mine
2252 days 23 hours ago
Katherinee_
is it f6?
2252 days 23 hours ago
BrainJak
(Yeah it looks like F6. Only a few are left in this Feast and they are about to be fleeing)
2252 days 23 hours ago
BrainJak
*with a groan, the 8th island implodes on itself as tributes swim for their lives, the land drawing up in waves towards the center as it takes on the form of some kind of mountain, the beach vanishing beneath the waves as the interior area crumbles, giant buildings falling in pieces into the water below*

*Island 4 bursts into flame, quickly spreading out and encompassing all of the lush beautiful jungle in the red flares*

(That's two more islands down >:) Time for today's dead)
2252 days 23 hours ago
BrainJak
*the Anthem sounds off over the Arena as the faces of the dead appear in the night sky...

The Girl from District 1...

The Boy from District 10...

The Boy from District 11...

the anthem ends*

Announcer - "Attention, Tributes, Attention. Congratulations. You have both reached and surpassed the Final 8. However, we still believe these will be the longest Games to date, and so we have decided to........ Hasten things along."

*three gongs go off back to back*

*as the Tributes watch, tiny flares turn into burning wildfires on the 1, 11, and 10 islands, the foliage and plant life easily catching flame just like the 4th island, covering the night sky with dark plumes of smoke*

"Happy Hunger Games. And may the odds be ever in your favor."
2252 days 23 hours ago
Katherinee_
https://78.media.tumblr.com/80ce3e9268eca0cb6f5cd5135cd27cd9/tumblr_nc2ulkLbtT1ryxlvro2_500.gif

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!