This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE

Topic » FINALE

2246 days 2 hours ago
pikaplayer
(For the both of us)
2246 days 2 hours ago
BrainJak
*Kendall reaches for her belt, fumbling with a grenade as Bowser moves in to finish this*

*both tributes freeze as an arrow flies down from above, hitting Bowser from the side, going into his chest at an angle*

*shouting, he backs off for a second, glaring at where Matty sits in a tree, hand still open from releasing it*

*turning back to Kendall with a roar, Bowser moves on her*

*shrieking, she pulls out her machette, giving up on the grenade seconds before her eyes close forever*

*with one final hit, Bowser's hammer goes into the girl's head, her skull caving in*

*a cannon goes off in the distance*
2246 days 2 hours ago
purplebb4
F2
2246 days 2 hours ago
aria_grande
This is so annoying
2246 days 2 hours ago
BrainJak
(Aria, you set a trap in the WOODS. You ran to the HORN when he attacked you. If you'd wanted to use it you should've run AWAY from the Cornucopia not towards it. You moved towards the Cornucopia AFTER you set your trap and BEFORE Pika attacked you. The actions are valid. I'm sorry)
2246 days 2 hours ago
pikaplayer
(Matty you son of a gun XD)
2246 days 2 hours ago
aria_grande
No I set it in the water

So he should have tripped up
2246 days 2 hours ago
BrainJak
(Aria. Let me spell it out for you.

==== you set trap here (in the treeline like you said or just outside of it) ====

==== you left the treeline and started towards the cornucopia (lets say down to fit this =====

==== Bowser attacked you here ====

==== you ran towards the Cornucopia (you said you wanted to hide behind it ====

You should have run AWAY from the cornucopia not towards it. You were already moving away from your trap when bowser attacked you, and then you ran FURTHER away from it)
2246 days 2 hours ago
kgunzrok
This is gag worthy
2246 days 2 hours ago
purplebb4
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o85xGocUH8RYoDKKs/giphy.gif
2246 days 2 hours ago
aria_grande
OMg I am crying

I am so thick
2246 days 2 hours ago
Slendie258
There is some big mood here.
2246 days 2 hours ago
kgunzrok
Slendie you missed me shark attack the male from 8 that was so lit
2246 days 2 hours ago
BrainJak
*Bowser hurries behind the Cornucopia, using it as cover for the arrows as he patches up his wounds*

*Matty moves around to a new position*

(LMAO this will be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG finale)
2246 days 2 hours ago
Slendie258
I've been so busy this week I didn't think applying was a good idea lmao. Just thought I'd pop in for the finale.

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!