This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 5

2572 days 3 hours ago
FireX
Lol u 2 are funnyi cant wait till i see u 2 fight
2572 days 3 hours ago
Flamey9999
Bitch you just can't get enough can you....
2572 days 3 hours ago
BrainJak
*X fakes the others out, as Sadafumi tosses his spear, which bounces off of X. Taking his sword, X runs at Chanel. When she defends herself, he curves, slashing at Sadafumi, injuring him*
2572 days 3 hours ago
FireX
My heart is pounding
2572 days 3 hours ago
FireX
This is the most adrenaline i have felt in awile
2572 days 3 hours ago
FireX
Whats going on???
2572 days 3 hours ago
FireX
????
2572 days 3 hours ago
BrainJak
Sadafumi releases his injured arm, drawing his sword and slashing at X in one motion. X barely dodges, spinning with the weight of his longsword, and slashes the blade accross Sadafumi's midsection.

Sadafumi gasps, his breathe escaping as he falls forward.

Turning, X gasps as a tomahawk flies overhead, opening his scalp and releasing blood into his eyes.

Looking over, he watches as Chanel straightens up from a throwing position, notching an arrow.

(SORRY FLAMEY IT WAS DOWN TO WHO MAILED ME FIRST :()
2572 days 3 hours ago
BrainJak
I want to say, these two finalists have been my dream f2 from the beginning. They are both excellent RPers, and I am so happy to see which one wins!!! Good luck to both of you!!!
2572 days 3 hours ago
FireX
Wow ik it would come down to us 2 but man im so scared right know and happy i made it this far

Gl chanel i told u already i want to win and i will give anything to do so but if u win it will be the story of how everyone was scared of u because of ur 11

GG
2572 days 3 hours ago
THEChanelOberlin
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/42/aa/e3/42aae3e9d9321ef0c7258bf7431e8602.gif
2572 days 3 hours ago
FireX
Tnx and ihope i win because this has been so fun and i killed so many ppl and i got do many sponsers.
2572 days 3 hours ago
Flamey9999
Thanks for letting me play I enjoyed every second! Siyonara.
2572 days 3 hours ago
FireX
No u def do not ur a strong lady and i respect u
2572 days 3 hours ago
THEChanelOberlin
GL

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!