This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 4

2570 days 18 hours ago
aria_grande
X pls slay for me
2570 days 17 hours ago
nobody
(I feel sorry for X's latest ally. That poor schmo's gonna become mushed paste whenever he decides to turn on them. xD)
2570 days 17 hours ago
FireX
I will aria
2570 days 17 hours ago
nobody
*sighs and gulps* Raymond: Oh boy...
2570 days 17 hours ago
THEChanelOberlin
@FireX

https://media.giphy.com/media/k5adQC0DmYEUM/giphy.gif
2570 days 17 hours ago
FireX
Ummm wtf

Do i have a enemy

Like ppl leave me alone and ill leave u alone
2570 days 17 hours ago
nobody
*rolls eyes* (Lol What a hilarious statement. Raymond has now changed X's nickname from Ovenmaker to Two-Face. More fitting, in my opinion.)
2570 days 17 hours ago
BrainJak
(Im dying at this whole games. The sponsor thing has totally determined the outcome of several events)
2570 days 17 hours ago
FireX
Two face
Thats better then ovenmaker
2570 days 17 hours ago
FireX
*feeling a little worried but defiantly confident or at least as much as 1 can in the hg*
2570 days 17 hours ago
BrainJak
*the arena darkens, though it is early. Looking up, tributes see a great ash cloud, so large it covers the sky. Very dim light seeps through, and an ash rain falls to the ground*
2570 days 17 hours ago
nobody
*eyes widen* Raymond: Uh oh, I think we're in for another surprise... (Something tells me this will be another bad event for someone.)
2570 days 17 hours ago
BrainJak
*the Anthem plays as the faces of the tributes who died shine through the ash...

The Girl from District 1...

The Girl from District 5...

The Girl from District 8...

The Anthem ends...*
2570 days 17 hours ago
nobody
*smiles and sighs in relief* Raymond: Almost there...not much longer...
2570 days 16 hours ago
bacon69
Good job everyone

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!