This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Immunity Challenge #1

2455 days 16 hours ago
LiukBB
Come on in guys. *Samba,Capoeira and Lambada Tribes walks in*.
Today we have the  1st immunity on the line :the two winning tribes will be safe for an other day , the losing tribe will go to tribal council where someone of their own will be voted out of the game.

Today immunity challenge is a classical survival competition that will prrof how much you want to stay in this game : the torch game.

In front of you there is a torch. Your goal is easy : you will pass the torch to an other member of your tribe. How you do so ? By writing I pass the torch to (name of a castaway of your tribe).

The last member of the tribe will write  I light the torch. First two  tribes that light their torch win immunity. If no tribe finishes it after 24 hours the two tribes that went the furthest will win.
if there will be a tie, the team that went the furthest in the shortest amount of time will win the challenge.
Make sense?

Now I need the three starting people for each tribe : Samba-Capoeira and Lambada pick one person to start the challenge
2455 days 16 hours ago
Icarus_Mark
I can start here
2455 days 16 hours ago
rodrigueseve
One more thing: After the challenge idols will be in play.
How do you find an idol you ask?
You can find an idol on a user's first blog. We will give the winning tribe hints on that certain user and you need to search on TG. if you think you know what it is take a guess. The first one to mail me the right user gets the idol, with which he can grant himself immunity with it for the tribal denying any votes against you
2455 days 16 hours ago
rodrigueseve
And tbh just start, we promise this was the only night that was this messy...
2455 days 16 hours ago
Icarus_Mark
How many times can we guess?
2455 days 16 hours ago
Icarus_Mark
*passes the torch to John*
2455 days 16 hours ago
LiukBB
Mark will start for lambada.
2455 days 16 hours ago
Icarus_Mark
Was the last time I wrote it okay?  If not, I pass the torch to John
2455 days 16 hours ago
LiukBB
yes yes it is fine .
2455 days 16 hours ago
FireX
Passes torch to java
2455 days 16 hours ago
rodrigueseve
you can guess once a day but it will be hard tbh, the best is to really grind trough TG searching with the hints you get
2455 days 16 hours ago
_Adidas_
I'm here for samba tribe
2455 days 16 hours ago
Java9044
Passes torch to Red
2455 days 16 hours ago
JSBReality
Passes torch to adidas
2455 days 16 hours ago
John10
Passes torch to Ross
2455 days 16 hours ago
_Adidas_
*passes torch to waf*

noone else is active he is at1 hour, someone else is at 9 hours and the rest at 20+ hours rip

open group

Lucarigo survivor season 1: Copacabana

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!