This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

2436 days 18 hours ago
jhoffheat
EVERYONE SHEEPDED ME
2436 days 18 hours ago
zorbo678
And Jacob, you are the salty one here. Talking about your masterful gameplay, how everyone sheeped you, gtfo.
2436 days 18 hours ago
subfriend
Zorbo678
So, I want to know who's idea it was originally to take me out. And jsyk, my vote is henging on honesty here. I'm debating between two of you cucks.

i believe it was Jacob.
I keep pushing him not to vote you out to make him suspicious. coz u are my target in this game. If u go i will get immunity.
but i dont want u to get eliminated to coz u are my ally.

that's why its funny when Jacob said he dont want to vote you out but he is
2436 days 18 hours ago
zorbo678
Congratulations you got me. *slow clap* So inspiring. Getting someone out and having sheep are two different things. Didnt sheep you or anyone elae for that matter.
2436 days 18 hours ago
zorbo678
Thx Azri. I appreciate that. Rn, you have my vote.
2436 days 18 hours ago
subfriend
i believe Aj didnt sheep anyone
2436 days 18 hours ago
zorbo678
Ngl, if Alex had made F3, he had my vote on lock.
2436 days 18 hours ago
Emmett4
Zorbo678
So, I want to know who's idea it was originally to take me out. And jsyk, my vote is henging on honesty here. I'm debating between two of you cucks.

Jacob had the idea to get you out tbh...and it was a good one because you werent with me and were a possible threat later on down the line
2436 days 18 hours ago
Garrett5
Hey everyone. Coming in, my strategy was to play under the radar, and have connections with different people so that I could have as much information as possible on all of the votes. I sheeped no one. I was in an alliance of six, and voiced an opinion on who the vote should be if, or I chipped in an agreement when I felt like it was best to do so.

Normally, I am rarely a competition threat either. This game, however, I won six immunity competitions. In a game where targets were shifting, I am glad I was able to win the immunity comps I did. Even with three immunity wins before the finale, I was vulnerable at points before that finale. I think my under the radar and agreeable strategy played a part in keeping me safe during those tribal councils.

Outside of the alliance of six, I had connections with Azri and Evan right away. I formed a final three deal with AJ but when Jacob said he heard I had that deal with AJ I knew something was up, and went figured he was playing the best game too. Jacob had also been super vague, so I knew he was going to try to control things and have me out of the loop and hope he could control me. However, every time he would tell me who the vote would be I went out and talked to as much people as possible to see what they were hearing, get information, and then base my vote on everything. Dominating an alliance and calling the shots always puts a huge target on your back, and I didn't want that. At the end when I won finale immunity, Emmett asked me my thought on the vote and I told him that I felt like Jack was the biggest target left to get votes. Neither of us convinced each other, we were on the same page on that vote.
2436 days 18 hours ago
jhoffheat
I GOT EVERYONE OUT HOLY CRAP THEN YOU ALL REALIZED I WAS GONNA WIN AND GOT ME OUT I BETTER ME IN THIS ALL STAR SEASON
2436 days 18 hours ago
Garrett5
All 3 of you.

Who played the best game BESIDES YOU and why?

I felt like AJ did. He was the most talkative in our alliance chat, and I felt like he was the most strategic one as well. I wanted to work with him until the end, and I hate that it didn't work out.
2436 days 18 hours ago
zorbo678
The only future season you ever have a chance to be cast in is Delusional Players
2436 days 18 hours ago
jhoffheat
IM PART OF EVERYONES SPEECHS LITERALLY I DESERVE TO BE THERE
2436 days 18 hours ago
jhoffheat
Ah bro ummm who got u out oh yea haha me
2436 days 18 hours ago
jhoffheat
I meant aj not ah

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!