This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

2410 days 23 hours ago
ZforZombie
AFTER THE LONGEST SURVIVOR GROUP GAME IVE EVER BEEN APART OF AND MOSTLY BEING MY FAULT

WE ARE HERE, THE LAST TRIBAL COUNCIL

WELCOME OUR THREE FINALISTS, GARRETT, AZRI, AND EMMETT

AND THE JURORS, ROBERT, EVAN, AJ, NICK, ALEX, JACOB, DYLAN, AND JACK VOTED OUT AT LAST TRIBAL COUNCIL

NOW IS THE TIME FOR THE JURORS TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS THEY MAY HAVE TO THE FINALISTS

AND FOR THE FINALISTS TO MAKE THEIR SPEECH, DEFEND THEIR GAME, AND TELL THEIR GAME TO THE JURY IN HOPES OF SEEING THEIR NAME BEING READ AT THE REUNION.

VOTES ARE DUE BY SATURDAY @9EST

REUNION TO BE AT 9:30 EST SATURDAY, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.
2410 days 23 hours ago
JackEdgeAKAtheEdge
I hope I'm putting my "question" in the right place. #FirstGroupGame

Okay, I have one question for Emmett and Garrett. Why did you guys see it fit to vote me out? I also have something for the Jury. Please, vote for Emmett. He played the best game here and definitely deserves the win. He was behind many blindsides such as Alex, Jacob, and me. I hope that when all of you vote for the winner, you think about who played the best game here.
2410 days 23 hours ago
Emmett4
Hey guys im gonna try to keep this short and to the point.Once i found out we were only one tribe i knew my plan was to lay low and get in majority..I was in a majority alliance that controled everything up until f8 when we fell apart..nick was in the alliance but he was seen as a threat and i agreed with that so jacob alex and myself formed a sub f3 alliance and voted nick out...once nick left the f3 of ne jacob and alex wanted to go for dylan but dylan was my target and i had other plans.. I told dylan he was at risk and flipped a 5-2 or 6-1 vote against dylan to a 4-3 vote against alex and got him out...i saw alex as the closest person to jacob who i viewed as the biggest threat so i took him out since jacob had immunity...After alex was out i made jacib an outsider who basically needed immunity to stay,once he lost immunity and got vited out i knew i was going to make f3...After jacobs exit i wanted my target dylan out so i can be guarenteed f3 and it worked...and finally at the last tribal i decided jack had to go over azri just because i think he played a stronger game...IN THE END I CAN SAY I NEVER HAD A VOTE CASTED AGAINST ME THE WHOLE TIME(except self vote lol) and i made it to the end by making mkves and not being on anyones radar
2410 days 23 hours ago
jhoffheat
well hello i controlled this game ur all sheep
2410 days 23 hours ago
Emmett4
Jack
Okay, I have one question for Emmett and Garrett. Why did you guys see it fit to vote me out?

I voted you over azri because you had a way stronger game than azri and i think you would have had votes in the end oppose to azri
2410 days 23 hours ago
JackEdgeAKAtheEdge
Jacob, you can call me a sheep, but you can't possibly have controlled this game if you were voted out.
2410 days 23 hours ago
Emmett4
Jacob im not a sheep i just let you led until i need you out..being the leader of a majority alliance puts a huge target on your back that i didnt want on me
2410 days 23 hours ago
jhoffheat
YOU ALL SHEEPED ME
2410 days 22 hours ago
Noxity
All 3 of you.

Who played the best game BESIDES YOU?

and why?
2410 days 22 hours ago
zorbo678
Well, here I am, Mrs Canada.

I thoroughly believe up until my blindside, I was playing the best game. Lit, whenever I wanted someone gone, other than a med evac, xD, it happened. I switched the vote from Jack to Robert, and on the whole played very well.

So, I want to know who's idea it was originally to take me out. And jsyk, my vote is henging on honesty here. I'm debating between two of you cucks.

Also, Emmett, I will literally never vote for you, no matter what you did. Period. I won't do it.
2410 days 22 hours ago
zorbo678
@Jack
You can control the game and get voted out.

Zeke
David
Rob M
Cirie
Shall I go on???
2410 days 22 hours ago
zorbo678
^Phillip
2410 days 22 hours ago
zorbo678
Actually, Emmett, I voted for you on Evan's med evac. So technically you have been voted for.
2410 days 22 hours ago
Emmett4
Who played the best game BESIDES YOU?i would say jacob

and why?he was the leader of the majority alliance and he can say he controlled SOME of the game...he had ppl on his side and he was good at comps also
2410 days 22 hours ago
zorbo678
Also, Garrett, I never would've written your name down. I never would've taken you out. I was honest with you, I trusted you. I was trying to get us to that spot. And to think that you straight up lied to me really hurts.

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!