This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CABIN CAMPFIRE|#10| KA MALUHIA

Topic » CABIN CAMPFIRE|#10| KA MALUHIA

2570 days 15 hours ago
TurplePurtle
If you vote me, you're giving steel and snake a pass to f3 and if either of them go, one of them will have my vote to win. So if you're gonna be making the mistake of voting out someone who isn't after you and won't be anytime soon, good luck!
2570 days 15 hours ago
TurplePurtle
Now snake, I'm extending an olive branch. Vote how we discussed... we'll be good. I'll PUBLICLY ask to work with you and I'll be your puppet. Vote me out and you'll be steel's puppet ;) rivals can always be friends
2570 days 15 hours ago
Steel
i have been alone this entire game no one has included me in anything.  i'm finally trying to change things up but i need people to want to make a move for that to happen.

JT, ollie spread your name around yesterday as a backup plan to getting bryce out.  he is not loyal to you in the long run and you are making a huge mistake if you trust him and go with him

Nels, Ollie and Clark are closely aligned and they are running the show right now.  if you flip and vote ollie we will take control.  Ollie tricked you into wasting your idol yesterday, vote him out right here and right now and you and i can move forward in the game and vote whoever we want

who are you going to trust?  the dude who hasn't voted in majority a single time this game, or the guy who has a huge alliance and is running the show?  it's really simple, please believe me.  i am making a plea to yall because it is true and what needs to happen, but only you can realize it.  make a move tonight and take out the biggest threat in the game
2570 days 15 hours ago
TurplePurtle
Lmao yup jt I definitely did that believe him lmao so much truth. What a reach, good try tho<3 anyways if I go, which is possible, it's been fun but congrats to those that are ruining your games!
2570 days 15 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
HOLY SHIT STEEL THATS SO FUNNY HOW YOU KNOW WHO IM WORKING WITH WHEN IVE HAD NO SOCIAL GAME I JUST COME TO STIR SHIT UP, VOTE THEN LEAVE IM DOING EVERYTHING BY MYSELF I DONT NEED ANYONE IF ANYTHING EVERYONE NEEDS ME BECAUSE THEY KEEP COMING TO ME TO VOTE WITH THEM
2570 days 15 hours ago
Steel
and ollie no shit u knew i wasnt actually voting clark LMAO u would have to be blind and unable to see ur computer screen to not know we were voting u
2570 days 15 hours ago
Steel
dude clark you are just sitting in an alliance and obeying ollie's orders we all know you're doing nothing
2570 days 15 hours ago
doubledarefan01
lets get to the damn vote
2570 days 15 hours ago
Snake
this drama is v uneccessary
2570 days 15 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Lines have been drawn Steel tell Morgan you just sent him to jury, not even gonna consider working with people that have talked about writing my name down, since I can't get you I'll get your number 1 ally sorry Morgan this is all Steel's fault for not being able to keep his mouth shut
2570 days 15 hours ago
Robinhood99
Me rn
https://u.cubeupload.com/cagayangifs/DEw8HC.gif
2570 days 15 hours ago
survivor1998
Agreed and it's kinda funny because I find NONE of these people threatening NOR are they controlling the game
2570 days 15 hours ago
Steel
how did me opening my mouth change anything
2570 days 15 hours ago
TurplePurtle
<3 thanks jack
2570 days 15 hours ago
Steel
jack that is because u are in the alliance bro

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!