This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CABIN CAMPFIRE|#10| KA MALUHIA

Topic » CABIN CAMPFIRE|#10| KA MALUHIA

2557 days 23 hours ago
ZforZombie
Sits on stump*

So, here we are at now the fourth tribal council and the last tribal council awakened many.

Questions:

How did the last tribal affect you?

What do you expect from this tribal?

Any thing else you'd like to say?

REMINDERS:

VOTES ARE DUE BY 9EST TOMORROW, you will recieve a self-vote if you do not vote

IF YOU PLAN ON PLAYING AN IDOL THEN TELL ME BEFORE I READ THE VOTES
You can guess for the idol once per day, you are guessing someone from the Friday the 13th franchise.

SEND CONFESSIONALS

NON-LIVE IMMUNITY CHALLENGE AFTER THE CAMPFIRE @9EST

I BELIEVE WE ARE LOOKING TOWARDS A MONDAY NIGHT FINALE BECAUSE I MIGHT GIVE YOU A BREAK ON FRIDAY BECAUSE I WILL BE OUT OF TOWN TILL SATURDAY NIGHT

JUST A HEADS UP BUT NOT FINAL
2557 days 21 hours ago
Snake
yes
2557 days 8 hours ago
TurplePurtle
Zombie: Asks multiple questions, states many different things.
Snake: "Yes" lmao
2557 days 8 hours ago
TurplePurtle

It wasn't me.. so it didn't.

I don't really have an expectation. Hit me up and let me know the vote <3

I'm happy to be at final 8 with such an interesting group. Even those who hate me (Snake), congrats on f8! :D
2557 days 7 hours ago
Steel
i was once again left out of decisions and alliances, and it showed me where most peoples loyalties lie.

i expect someone who has been a target for a long time to go home.  and i'm not talking about anyone in specific, there are multiple people who could go home tonight.  but no matter what i think this is a tribal where a move is going to be made, and it could either solidify alliances or mix everything up again.

really glad i have immunity right now
2557 days 4 hours ago
Robinhood99
Questions:

Last tribal was definitely a wake up call for me. Other people don't want to work with me, so I have to scramble to stay safe.

Either my torch going out or the person I vote going out

I don't know what I did to prove untrustworthy to anyone. #MichaelaVibes

https://media.tenor.co/images/fab4ce22b23cacdb1cf939ce31a20f52/tenor.gif
2557 days 4 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
It didn't affect me at all

I expect lines to be drawn but keep in mind the ocean can erase said line

Yeah I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing so I'm just gonna *pulls something out of back pocket and walks towards host* most people when they don't want to go play idols well I'm playing my machete *SLASHES IKAH* cant get voted out if host isn't alive to read the votes
2557 days ago
TurplePurtle
Me @tribal
2557 days ago
Steel
this tribal is going to piss me the fuck off
2557 days ago
TurplePurtle
Why lmao
2557 days ago
doubledarefan01
I'm getting stressed the fuck out
2557 days ago
TurplePurtle
I think if everyone votes how we're supposed to, everything will go fine
2557 days ago
Snake
https://media.giphy.com/media/13h1Ju2pgsXv9K/giphy.gif
2557 days ago
TurplePurtle
*insert witty gif*
2557 days ago
Steel
drop the bullshit ollie im voting u out and everyone else should do the same

u have a huge alliance that is sheeping you just letting you get farther and farther into the game, u manipulated nels into wasting his idol on you, you are stringing JT along as the 5th member of ur alliance but everyone just wants to keep sucking your dick

JT and Nels if u were smart u would vote Ollie out.  hes in control of the game, yall are his sheep and if yall vote morgan out then its basically a win for ollie

if ollie goes then its anyones game and alliance lines will change up.  if morgan goes ollie's alliance stays in tact and he just steamrolls everyone

if you don't vote ollie out you're a moron case closed
2557 days ago
TurplePurtle
Hey guys <3 lets not forget that I'm actually only here to target steel rn so if you're down with that, stick with the pre-arranged vote we've discussed! Love y'all and good luck. Also I've known you weren't actually voting Clark (p.s. Clark if he is willing to use you as a decoy, you're not important to him). So.. have fun. If I'm voted out, it's been fun! Hopefully you see through the one who is actually HOLDING the immunity necklace <3

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!