This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBAL COUNCIL|#2|[MARLEY TRIBE]

Topic » TRIBAL COUNCIL|#2|[MARLEY..

2591 days 22 hours ago
ZforZombie
Sits on stump*

WE WILL BE DOING A NON-TRADITIONAL TRIBAL COMPARED TO OTHER GROUPS BUT IT WILL BE MORE LIKE THE ONES ON CBS SURVIVOR,

I will ask a question to everyone and whoever wants to answer can answer but I will then work my way around asking different people questions depending on what I feel is best to ask certain people, you may respond to each persons answer if you want but that person has to answer it first.

If someone does not answer the question I ask then the tribal will end like that till I read the votes

Alright well it is clear that the reason you guys are here is simply because you got beat in the challenge.

Question: Does this loss set you behind the other tribe from a gameplay standpoint?

VOTES ARE DUE BY 6EST TOMORROW WHEN THE VOTES ARE READ
THERE WILL BE A LIVE CHALLENGE FOLLOWING THIS TRIBAL

IF ANYONE PLANS ON PLAYING AN IDOL THEN PLEASE INFORM ME BEFORE THE VOTES ARE READ

SEND CONFESSIONALS.
2591 days 21 hours ago
GerardoM13
Does this loss set you behind the other tribe from a gameplay standpoint?
I dont think it was that we were worse it was the inactives who made us lose so if the inactives are gone it will be better.
2591 days 21 hours ago
ZforZombie
@ Gerardo

so do you feel that with the inactives,( maybe just one or two)gone that you guys are a stronger tribe than BOLT?
2591 days 21 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Possibly, it could also help because we could get rid of some dead weight. But overall, yes because if tribal lines stick throughout the game, we would be down by one.
2591 days 21 hours ago
ZforZombie
Ok @ Mud

So do you think since we merged right away and alliances were formed pre-tribes that tribal lines will be much more thin than usual?
2591 days 21 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Yeah I think they might be a little more thin, but not too much since it wasn't only one vote and things change over time
2591 days 21 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Was* only one vote, why does "was" autocorrect to "wasn't" wtf
2591 days 21 hours ago
Logan_Smith
Question: Does this loss set you behind the other tribe from a gameplay standpoint?

It sucked to lose! But hopefully we can become a more solidified tribe to win challenges going forward.
2591 days 21 hours ago
ZforZombie
Alright well Gerardo said it's going to be based off of inactivity but let me see a show of hands who think it could very well be them
2591 days 21 hours ago
BrainJak
*Raises hand*

:P
2591 days 21 hours ago
ZforZombie
Ahh Ok

@Brian

So what makes you feel like you might go home

A certain person, past experience, or past relationship?

Or maybe some info you found out?
2591 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
Well, I did not do so well in that competition for starters, but yeah. Some people have been targeting me cause they are bitter from past events, or they just don't like me. I'm over it tho LOL If I'm gone, I'm gone, and nothing can change that.

But, that's good. If you do not worry durin Tribal, you are an idiot.
2591 days 20 hours ago
ZforZombie
@Ryan

From one of the people who missed the challenge, what is your thought on the vote?
2591 days 20 hours ago
ZforZombie
3/8 votes received
2591 days 4 hours ago
GerardoM13
so do you feel that with the inactives,( maybe just one or two)gone that you guys are a stronger tribe than BOLT?
Yes I feel like if we got rid of those who are inactives our tribe would be really strong causing us to win more challenges
2591 days 3 hours ago
ZforZombie
7/8 Votes Received

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!