This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Finale APPS!

Topic » The Finale APPS!

2738 days 8 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
There fucking 15?/22
Renny.
Noah is a fucking  amazing group player and won the game based off  immunity game.
Also, I semi hated Zac before his game,  now I'm gonna host his game.
2738 days 8 hours ago
NeutralMilkHotel
me and zac are the same person and so is noah
2738 days 8 hours ago
Swadles
http://www.tengaged.com/blog/Macda27/7795337/bbau-eviction-5 can you guys pls comment on this and evict survivor nerd so I don't flop
2738 days 8 hours ago
Renny10
The hate vlog was a joke lmfaoo

You can ask some people who were in a group chat that im in! I dont hate anybody, you legit know that im actually a nice guy LMAO
Well i hope you know that
2738 days 8 hours ago
SammySosaTV
ALRIGHT are you all ready for Sam's opinion because you're gonna get it
2738 days 8 hours ago
Renny10
Julia, zac has given me like 3 pictures of himself and all of them are diffrent people so I couldnt tell you lmaoo
2738 days 8 hours ago
NeutralMilkHotel
I can officially confirm that zach is indeed hot
2738 days 8 hours ago
Swadles
WHICH ZAC JULIA! SPELL OUR NAMES RIGHT
2738 days 8 hours ago
NeutralMilkHotel
i mean zac but zachs hot too
2738 days 8 hours ago
SammySosaTV
You're both ridiculous. Renny, if Vegas says he's not Noah, and Noah says he's not Vegas, after all this time, give it up. Even if he is, he's not gonna reveal it anytime soon. You took it too far imo and you need to relax

BUT

Vegas, you have to learn to not be so soft skinned. If Renny was bothering you so much, you could've ignored him and moved on. The fact that you're so insistent and you ALWAYS seem to deny it probably makes yourself seem even more suspicious to Renny.

Vegas, you don't need to quit tengaged, but Renny, you should've quit while you were ahead
2738 days 8 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
Im a multi?
2738 days 8 hours ago
VegasBoy94
@sammy fair enough but im still gonna leave tbh
2738 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
ILL PLAYILL PLAY
2738 days 8 hours ago
Renny10
Sam tbfh thats what im saying lmfaoo

IM GETTING SO MUCH HEAT OUT OFJUST AN OPINION WHICH IS WHY IM LIKE
Kinda going awf lol
2738 days 8 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Vegas, it seems to me that you have no desire to quit, AT ALL. Even if you do, you'll be back very very soon, so why do it? Don't make yourself seem flippity floppity and just stick around and be a hell of a guy

open group

Vegas's Fast Games

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!