This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Finale APPS!

Topic » The Finale APPS!

2709 days 3 hours ago
NeutralMilkHotel
lol i just wanna know what he looks like!!!!!!!!
2709 days 3 hours ago
Swadles
His "proof" is that Noah always wins his games even though everyone knows that Noah is amazing at every game he's in
2709 days 3 hours ago
VegasBoy94
I posted a pic in the immunity game @Julia
2709 days 3 hours ago
VegasBoy94
HURRRY GUYS WE NEED MORE LOSERS!
2709 days 3 hours ago
NeutralMilkHotel
wtf where i cant find it
2709 days 3 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
2709 days 3 hours ago
VegasBoy94
whatever ill send it to u
2709 days 3 hours ago
NeutralMilkHotel
YAS
2709 days 3 hours ago
Renny10
Im not the only one who thinks this tbfh lmaoo

There either multis/relatives/or know each other irl.

I mean i get that im taking all the heat from everyone just for stating a god damn opinion lmfao!!! But vegas hasnt shown legit any proof to think that hes not one of the three w/ noah.
Immunitu game 1 was rigged imo. And its not just my opinion its others! And we've seen a pic of noah. But yet zac, he send me a few pics of himself but those pics where found on google image search which its fishy asf lmfao! ( ya i watch catfish )

I mean ofc its not for sure but it m thoughts, he also deleted a whole forum where I was ranting about this and he has not comment or comeback to prove me wrong which also made me think something fishy is going on.

ITS MY OWN OPINION GOD DAMMIT! WE ALL HAVE OUR OPINIONS, THERES LEGIT NO NEED TO OFFEND SOMEBODY ELSE OR "GANG UP" ON SOMEBODY JUST BECAUSE OF THEIR OWN OPINIONS ;-;

And im not telling Zac to leave lmfao! He wants to leave, I dont want him to leave because I actually think hes a nice guy. But im getting all the heat, im loses a ton of friendships, im getting called names just because of A GOD DAMN OPINION?

like wtf yall ;-;
2709 days 3 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
Wow no parade in my honor psh
2709 days 3 hours ago
NeutralMilkHotel
i think ash and zach are multis
2709 days 3 hours ago
NeutralMilkHotel
renny is zac hot at least
2709 days 3 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Renny, its certainly a lot more than an opinion, you took it too far tbh, but im over it and bored and then u said you were gonna make a hate vlog smh. Whatevs im hosting this and its gonna b fun whatevs
2709 days 3 hours ago
Swadles
Confession: Julia is my multi
2709 days 3 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Julia sending a pic

open group

Vegas's Fast Games

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!