This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 8: Jury Questioning

Topic » Season 8: Jury Questioning

2159 days 1 hour ago
alanb1
Absol would be like “vote like dis” and I’d do it cuz I knew how good he was that’s my strategy suck it
2159 days 1 hour ago
alanb1
Also I fought like hell when I needed to and knew when to lay it all out on the line and was iconic enough to survive every duel and then relied on no social connections at all to get it here u can ignore the second part cuz it’s embarrassing but I should win
2159 days 1 hour ago
jwbrine
I C O N
2159 days ago
alanb1
Alan (alanb1), First Impressions, Re-Entered-

Imagine getting voted off based off first impressions and still making final 3 y’all pls don’t treat me like a joke
2159 days ago
alanb1
ily all
2158 days 23 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Do i have to vote?
2158 days 19 hours ago
CoachWade
Okay hey jurors im really excited to make it this far and here to tell you why I should win.

So in this game I really knew it was going to be hard for me to make it to the end and win this thing. Going in my strategy just was to be ruthless this season because I knew it could be the last season and I knew I was going up against some damn good players. The first part of my game was definitely sloppy but I think the good thing about my game was I was never stuck on one alliance. Yes I was in the Christ Warriors but when I was talking to the other part of the house I felt way better with them so I tried to get Gamo out. Did it work? No it didn't but I can't safely say that I never gave anyone an easy path in this game to win. I was always making people fight and earn it and I feel like I excelled in that.

However I knew my faults in the beginning was kind of playing eractically and I totally can admit to that but I knew redemption island was in play as a security blanket to me. I'm sure people don't think I deserve to be here because I went to redemption island but for the short time in this game I knew that I could kill it and get back in easily. That's exactly what I did. Redemption island was a twist in the game that helped me because I figured I could kick ass and win it. I also put so much passion into Redemption Island where I was in a spamming contest with Kolby a popular player and I still got 90 percent of the vote because I spammed people for hours. If there was no redemption island in play yes I wouldn't be sitting here but if I knew I didn't have redemption island as a security blanket I wouldn't of played as hard as I did.

Even though I won Redemption Island though I was still in huge danger coming in as I was a clear target but I knew I had to reevaluate my game. What I did was I told myself that this time I'll focus on connections and kicking ass in the challenges that's exactly what I did. Ever since I came back each challenge I won and that was due to my passion. I was able to use my power to get the strong players out I wanted. X said he had an advantage that week but I still tried getting people to vote him and I wasn't backed into his lie which I think makes me a good player. From there I used my power wisely in the triple eviction to get my next target out which was Gamo. We had beef coming in but what I'm most proud of in this game was reestablishing broken relationships and I think that was a huge point in me getting here. The triple eviction where Jake and garret went as went probably wasn't ideal for me but it didn't necessarily hurt me. Then next week I had to vote TJ since he was the biggest threat of the people on the block and a person I didn't have the best relationship with in the game.

From there onto Survivor phase I definitely had a plan. I originally had talked to Logan and Alan about making a f3 but it was never official until f6. I knew however that alliance would be my main one as I felt like they were the easiest people for me to beat. I also used X to my advantage point again where I got him onto my side to help me do my dirty work which was to get the other threats out first like Josh and Michael. Luckily for me I didn't even have to win immunity because X won it for me where we were able to pull the trigger on Michael and I had a huge part in this vote out with X.  Right before f6 I made the alliance official between me Logan and Alan because I figured I wouldn't be there but I had to make sure I was secure if I wasn't. Luckily that was the plan and I sent them my voting list so we would have no confusion on any vote. I knew if X had lost immunity at f6 he damn well had to go since I thought he could of gone on a run. He was also a huge threat but with me reestablishing my connection with him he even told me he wanted to go to finals with me when I should of been his number one target. From there when josh won immunity JT went cause I didn't know where's he stood. Luckily at f4 I won an immunity somehow and I have to give a shoutout to X for helping me in that which allowed me to take it my final biggest player Josh where everything worked out for me. Unfortunately I missed the finale because the place I was at had no service but I played hard and really want this so please please vote now on best game. I know I could of been bitchy at times but I feel I deserve this.
2158 days 19 hours ago
CoachWade
Won't be able to answer questions until 2pm EST today guys but I'll answer all of them.
2158 days 15 hours ago
alanb1
I could never write all that but I CAN win this game pls consider that before voting LOL
2158 days 10 hours ago
lhooper902976
I know jury, you are angry at me for betraying you but, it was my best interest at the time.
2158 days 9 hours ago
lhooper902976
Personally, trying to juggle  with my different deals was hard and I hurt some people deeply, looks at X and Josh.If I was caught, I knew I was going to be going home easily.
The first final 3 alliance I was in as the josh and jt alliance, after we found out jt didn't send a list, I knew that he wasn't worth it to keep.Josh, if you had won immunity at final 4, I probably would have teamed up with you on that vote.
The second alliance was X and Alan, yes I knew Alan was double dealing and easily could have got him out but, I knew that if I got alan out, he would of told people I was in more than 1 deal and would have made me the next to go.X, someone strong had to go out and unfortunantly there was no way to save you.
2158 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
The thing that I feel most proud about my game was I didn't have to have multiple alliances like Hoop did to be here in this position. I had different side alliances with a lot of people but I never had as many group f3s as Hoop did and I know I'm not people's favorites but I said to Hoop I'd take him all the way to the end no matter what. I never backstabbed him or Alan and I was true to my word when I said I wanted f3 with them and look what happened. I felt I backstabbed people in a better way to get your jury votes because I didn't make broken promises to everyone in this damn cast. I stuck to my guns firing away at the big people when I needed to. I felt my social game was probably the best where I was able to backstab people where they still respected me and a prime example of that was when X was spamming for me to win that last challenge. I love him for that and that's why I feel like I deserve to win because of not making too many broken promises to many people and reestablishing my game halfway through because nobody in this cast would of ever put money on that I would make  it here and I did and I feel fucking great about the way I played this game whether I lose or not. This season is called the Final Reckoning for a reason where you have to learn from your mistakes and I did that so well in this season and I feel like a true winner is somebody who can fall down and then pick themselves up. I feel like I did a outstanding job at that so even though no jurors are asking questions I want y'all to know that I was definitely passionate about this game. I hope missing the finale doesn't turn people against me for that one simple fact but I played this game so hard. I fought my ass off in those challenges and put myself out there. I went to advantage island numerous times and I never gave anyone a easy path to victory. Please let me represent this last season of the Immunity Game as the winner because I know people did see me as a threat many times throughout the game and I still mad early it here. I felt like I had the hardest path out of anyone to get here and I did it with my drive and determination so please vote for me!
2158 days 7 hours ago
alanb1
Y’all better vote me or imma be pissed
2158 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
To answer X's question, if you don't need an island to comeback, its impressive and unlike those two, I spent every minute in the game fighting and trying to get out the big threats.

This actually really offends me because if anyone was fighting their ass off in this game it was definitely me. I was fighting so damn hard in those comps like the social comp I stayed up until 3 in the morning because I knew it'd be tough for me to get out of the bottom and I still didn't get in the bottom 4. The advantages put me there unfortunately and on Redemption Island I fought my ass off to get back into this game. I didn't have as many deals as hoop did but that certainly doesn't mean I didn't fight in this game because I personally talked to every person in this game on the jury. Yes some of them might of been very small conversations but I still made a effort and at the end of the day I never slid by. I never had to rely on multiple deals to make it to this point and I only had one agenda in the finale and that was to get me Hoop and Alan to the f3 and look who's in the f3 right now. Everyday I was always thinking about this game about the right moves for me at the right time and everyone here should know I was certainly not scared to make moves and if I wasn't fighting and just sitting back in this game then I would of just been in the bottom constantly.

However I was only in the bottom twice. One of which was in the beginning where I did a fuck up on the rules and the other time was the social comp where I wasn't technically in the bottom the advantages put me there so I feel like saying I didn't fight to be here really hurt my feelings.
2158 days 4 hours ago
alanb1
To answer X’s question, you can choke fat idiot

open group

THE IMMUNITY GAME™

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!