This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 8: Jury Questioning

Topic » Season 8: Jury Questioning

2159 days 17 hours ago
alanb1
u fat piece of shit get a life
2159 days 17 hours ago
FireX
ALAN YOUR INSULTS ARE JUST SAD. AS IF I CARE WHAT YOU THINK AND YES I HAVE NO WASTED AS MUCH TIME ON THIS SITE AS YOU
2159 days 17 hours ago
FireX
ALAN I HAVE A LIFE BUT MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET 1
2159 days 17 hours ago
jwbrine
each X. Tell that every game you've ever played. You try so hard to get first every single game and throw a hissy fit when you get out. It's pathetic. You spam me every chance I get and that's why I told you to stop spamming me
2159 days 17 hours ago
FireX
HOOP i never asked you a question. I asked alan a question cause him or Brady were the only 2 worthy of winning but as a jury member i can see alan dose not want to win
2159 days 17 hours ago
ashszoke
i thot this game was still at like f9
2159 days 17 hours ago
Obstreperous
I'm voting for whoever sends me nudes gl
2159 days 17 hours ago
lhooper902976
I was answering the direct opposite of what you were asking,I was proving why I was not that vulgar word.
2159 days 17 hours ago
ashszoke
idc enough to form thoughtful questions or read responses to this so i’m just gonna vote for whoever i like the most
2159 days 17 hours ago
alanb1
VOTE FOR ME BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHO FIREX IS BUT I THINK HE IS THE BIGGEST WASTE OF SPACE IVE EVER HAD THE DISPLEASURE OF PLAYING WITH AND BECAUSE I THINK IM A GOOD PERSON
2159 days 17 hours ago
jwbrine
That's enough for me. I'm voting for Alan!
2159 days 17 hours ago
alanb1
Thank u ur my legend
2159 days 17 hours ago
alanb1
I knew I’d stan you eventually
2159 days 17 hours ago
alanb1
Anybody else that wants to join the exclu club of ppl that sees why I should win this game pls lmk ur amazing and valuable
2159 days 17 hours ago
alanb1
ABSOL WAS THE BEST IN GAME ALLY I COULDVE ASKED FOR BTW HE WAS SO GOOD TO ME THANK U AND MICHAEL TOO

open group

THE IMMUNITY GAME™

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!