This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Palau Reunion

Topic » Palau Reunion

2533 days 16 hours ago
tyleror
Right that's iconic
2533 days 16 hours ago
Emotion
The winner of the award is...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Tyler! He played a hell of a game, the biggest threat from day one no one ever wanted to take a shot at him and he was able to slide his way and win his way into the final 2 a very impressive feit! Good job, you played an amazing game!
2533 days 16 hours ago
Wisconsinite96
Yay tony you won <3
2533 days 16 hours ago
tyleror
Thank you Sprint! At least I've got this <3
2533 days 16 hours ago
Brittney
Congrats tyler! You deserved that :)
2533 days 16 hours ago
pikaplayer
'No one ever wanted to take a shot at him' *Duck Hunt makes a troll face*
2533 days 16 hours ago
pikaplayer
But congrats man XD
2533 days 16 hours ago
tyleror
Emotion thank you for hosting such a great game I had a ton of fun this season!!
2533 days 16 hours ago
pikaplayer
Emotion=queen of hosting. That's going on the wiki
2533 days 16 hours ago
Emotion
Alright, that's it for awards, it's time for us to finally put this season to bed. Thanks so much for those of you that were active and played the game it made for a fun post merge. Those of you that were inactive... if I were to ever pass you along in life again and you were laying there dying of thirst, I would not give you a drink of water. Thanks so much, it was an alright season and definitely better than I thought originally. Congrats Tony, again!

Also, the confessional group isn't ready right now, I'll be opening that tomorrow, but I'll open up the viewers lounge and I'd love to have you join and watch next season premiering this summer, Survivor: Panama - Exile Island, goodnight!
2533 days 16 hours ago
tyleror
I would love to be in the viewers lounge!
2533 days 16 hours ago
pikaplayer
Ruff! Your welcome!
2533 days 15 hours ago
Zuelke
Emotion I played the best game you stupid cunt.
2533 days 14 hours ago
tonym101101
I would just like to say, I'm so happy to have won this season! <3 regardless of people's reasons for voting how they did, it's a game and people can vote however they want. I would not have been bitter had I lost.

Yes, I did say I would quit for Tyler had he been idol'd out, but that was because I knew he was putting more time into the game because I was busier than him. He was my ride or die and I would've died for him. I'm just glad we made it to the final 2 together. Thank you all for an amazing game and thanks again to the jury for voting me to win! :*
2533 days 13 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
LMAO TYLER NOT WINNING IS SUCH A HORRIBLE ENDING TO THIS SEASON!! It's okay, I know the feeling, Tyler :/ Bitter juries suck! But you know that you (Sorry Tony) played the superior game. I had a great time playing!! Thanks for hosting, once again, Emotion :)

open group

Emotions Survivor: Panama - Exile Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!