This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 (Chapoga Mogo)

Topic » Tribal Council #13 (Chapoga..

2577 days 22 hours ago
Emotion
Welcome back to Tribal Council. Now bringing in the members of the jury. Violet, Mike, Ryan,  Fred, and Erik voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Question:

What do you think is more important at final tribal council? Having friends on the jury or making moves?

Ok, votes are due by 5 pm est tomorrow, Thursday. If you do not vote you will receive a self vote. if you get 2 you're kicked out of the game.

Remember to send confessionals! Good luck!
2577 days 22 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
What do you think is more important at final tribal council? Having friends on the jury or making moves?

Both! XD honestly I think this cast has all been making big moves and playing hard. I remember being so shocked at the level of competition in Amazon and it's like 2x that here. So yeah. Everybody is playing hard.

If I had to guess I'd say it would have to be a good balance between both, except a 'friend' on the jury is more of just like a person who respects you, I guess.
2577 days 22 hours ago
rabbaj
Having friends on jury honestly, we've all seen people win or lose because the jury didn't hate them as much as the others imo, but making moves is just as important because no-one wants to vote for a bad representation of the season as in, someone who did nothing

and my only plea, LOL I've been on 2 seasons and combined, I have voted in the majority 4 times, OUT OF @# SEASONS COMBINE LOLOLOL
2577 days 21 hours ago
Jakeee1123

Honestly I think people vote for the best player, I mean that's what I did last season! It all depends tho
2577 days 21 hours ago
sportygirl22
Honestly it depends on the jury. If you have a jury who is very butt hurt and play a personal game, hell yes you want friends. Do you have a jury that are gamers and love big moves? You need to make big moves. It really depends on the different people you send that jury.
2577 days 20 hours ago
omggiraffe
deception.
2577 days 19 hours ago
omggiraffe
ARIA IS A DAMN SNAKE!
2577 days 19 hours ago
omggiraffe
IF YOU TRUST HER THEN YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT! ANY OF YOU!
2577 days 19 hours ago
omggiraffe
She wants some damn 2-2-2 plan to get votes on me, Chanel, & Ivy. Me against 2 girls with idols? No. I'm not going down without a fight.
2577 days 19 hours ago
omggiraffe
She is telling me that Jabbar is the one who suggested it? I don't believe you. You're snakey enough to come Aria.
2577 days 19 hours ago
omggiraffe
You think you're all that and a bag of chips, what you really are is just a crusty ass 3 year bag of stale potato chips.
2577 days 19 hours ago
sportygirl22
she's right ^
2577 days 19 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
woah? LOL
2577 days 19 hours ago
rabbaj
I'm sorry I'm not dealing with this cast anymore NOBODY FUCKING MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE VOTE ANY FUCKING MORE I cast my vote on who I want to go home and that's that
2577 days 19 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
This is literally the craziest tribal council ever right now
2577 days 19 hours ago
sportygirl22
I guess it's throw Aria under the bus day today at tribal lmfao

open group

Emotions Survivor: Panama - Exile Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!