This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Amazon Reunion

Topic » Survivor Amazon Reunion

2627 days 18 hours ago
sportygirl22
Dimitra <3
2627 days 18 hours ago
rabbaj
LOL
2627 days 18 hours ago
Emotion
Chanel, How crazy does it feel to be a Survivor winner? And the first female winner of my series?
2627 days 18 hours ago
THEChanelOberlin
Shows how close it was oml
2627 days 18 hours ago
Pokepat
Emotion are the pre-jury players allowed at reunion now
2627 days 18 hours ago
Emotion
yeah most of them were inactive though
2627 days 17 hours ago
rabbaj
Im sorry no offense to Chanel but Aria owned this season her only mistake was taking Chanel
2627 days 17 hours ago
THEChanelOberlin
So crazy! This is my first win ever, I'm glad the jury could appreciate my UTR gameplay! I'm all for all girl alliances and girls winning these games so I'm so happy I could be the first girl winner, hopefully there are many more to come!!
2627 days 17 hours ago
Emotion
Aria, do you stand by your decision to take Chanel to the end? Had you taken Ethan we obviously would have had a much different outcome and you'd likely be standing here a winner.
2627 days 17 hours ago
sportygirl22
My real reason was so the jury couldn't say I wasn't loyal to someone. I was really expecting to get ripped apart for backstabbing everyone. So it was supposed to be my defense but in the end it was my downfall lol I guess I just have to be cutthroat the whole time :P
2627 days 17 hours ago
Emotion
PYN if you want a question.
2627 days 17 hours ago
Pokepat
Mwa
2627 days 17 hours ago
Emotion
once we're done with questions we'll move on to awards.
2627 days 17 hours ago
sportygirl22
And I honestly felt I played the stronger game and hoped I could prove that to the jury. Ya know, people voted before we even spoke so preconceived notions were there and that's just part of it I guess. I'm happy for Chanel though!
2627 days 17 hours ago
rabbaj
me

open group

Emotions Survivor: Panama - Exile Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!