This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5, Chapter 6 [Deadly Life]

Topic » Season 5, Chapter 6 [Deadly..

2577 days 20 hours ago
z3ro
"So you're telling me that being scared for your life every second isn't bad? Praying that your friends aren't the next victims, or even worse, killers, isn't bad? Needing to find a way out but not even getting a scrap of information, or even the time, isn't bad? Or do you just not feel that?"

"I've lost my damn mind here. I've had more breakdowns here than I have for years. I am on the verge of complete mental collapse; I'm lucky that I'm even still able to rationally think and keep myself afloat here. And... you have the nerve to tell me that this game is, 'not that bad?' You are truly sociopathic."
2577 days 20 hours ago
ccwagu
Shizuko gets off the table, her backside completely covered in Kyou's blood.
"I'm just desensitized, I guess..."
2577 days 20 hours ago
Absol
Liliya feels the tension... she crinkles an empty water bottle.
2577 days 20 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei doesn't know how to respond, other than a sigh.

"You got something on your back."
2577 days 20 hours ago
ccwagu
Shizuko feels the blood on her back.
"Eh, not like clothing matters here."
2577 days 20 hours ago
z3ro
"Well, I'd rather not go running around naked, so it does matter."
2577 days 20 hours ago
ccwagu
Shizuko sits on the floor against the room, a blood streak now running down the wall.
2577 days 20 hours ago
Absol
"..."
Liliya turns to the blood streak, then decides to head into the net room because she's pretty done looking at her friend's dead body.
2577 days 20 hours ago
z3ro
"God, this room is such a mess. I feel like I'm looking at the inside of my mind."
2577 days 20 hours ago
ccwagu
Shizuko goes to sleep because I am as well.
2575 days 6 hours ago
tyboy618
Fuyashi drinks her water.
2575 days 3 hours ago
ccwagu
A voice echoes throughout both rooms. It sounds like Monokuma.
"Attention everyone! It's time to begin our class trial! Please gather in the main area!"
2575 days 3 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei is still in the corner, where she has been for a while. She decides not to move.
2575 days 3 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori stands up*
"You mean this room? the only room here? The one big meeting room? That one?"
2575 days 2 hours ago
ccwagu
Shizuko Hokkyo here ecksdee

open group

CC's Danganronpa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!