This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5, Chapter 5 [Class Trial]

Topic » Season 5, Chapter 5 [Class..

2570 days ago
ccwagu
[The trial of Chieko Sasori has begun. Who will reign victorious?]

Library:
Chieko's body is positioned to make it appear that she is sitting down in a chair. There is also a book in her lap, and signs of a struggle can be seen nearby.

Upon closer examination, there is a visible bruise on the back of Chieko's head. Another one can be seen on her right leg.

The book appears to be a copy of the King James Bible. Nothing appears unusual with the book in question until one opens up to the first page. The words "I'M SORRY" are scribbled on the page repeatedly in red pen.

Kitchen:
There's a bit of a mess on the counter.

There is a pile of small objects on the counter, which turn out to be apple seeds when examined more closely. There's also a pen on top of the seeds.

Nursery:
A slip of paper is on one of the beds.

The paper says, "I am an honest person, I'm not even going to try and hide who did it. It was me." A part of the note is ripped off. The note is written in red pen.
2570 days ago
z3ro
"As I was saying, before I was rudely interrupted by the voice, what do you mean by that, Midori?"
2570 days ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori looks at Kaiousei*
"My final trial room in my game....sort of the same...but not really...still creepy."
2570 days ago
z3ro
"Ah..." Kaiousei clears her throat. "Well, let's begin."
2570 days ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori sighs*
"So...the body...obvious struggle yes?"
2570 days ago
Logie56
Toma: The words "I'm sorry" were scribbled all over the first page of that bible.
2570 days ago
z3ro
"The scribbles on that page and the note in the bed were probably written by the same pen."
2570 days ago
SirNiceGuy
"'I'm sorry'... sounds like they were pretty remorseful..."
2570 days ago
Logie56
Toma: I have a question.
2570 days ago
z3ro
"What is it, Toma?"
2570 days ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori looks at Toma*
"What is it?"
2570 days ago
SirNiceGuy
"...what, Toma?"
2570 days ago
Logie56
Toma: In the nursery, there was that slip of paper on a bed that stated "I am an honest person, I'm not even going to try and hide who did it. It was me.", do we know who occupied the bed?
2570 days ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori tries to think back*
"I mostly slept in the daycare room...for personal reasons..."
2570 days ago
z3ro
"Possible the killer, or Chieko... For some reason, this feels set up like a suicide. As if Chieko was feeling remorse over what she did, so she took her own life to absolve that sin. Fitting that it was in a church, but the injuries are not the types of injuries you would see from a suicide."
2570 days ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori shakes her head*
"But the body was...struggling...and...do we know what really killed her?"

open group

CC's Danganronpa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!