This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5, Chapter 5 [Deadly Life]

Topic » Season 5, Chapter 5 [Deadly..

2627 days 11 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei is faintly snoring, and she is moving up and down slightly.
2627 days 11 hours ago
tyboy618
Fuyashi stares intently at Kai Kai's body.
"Kaiousei...?"
Fuyashi prays.
2627 days 11 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei starts to come to. "Wh............ w-h................... wh-where am I?"

She looks around the room, which seems to be faintly glowing. Still in a stupor, she asks, "Am I... d-dead? Is this 'heaven?'"
2627 days 11 hours ago
ccwagu
Shizuko is alone in the art gallery, not knowing there's a body yet.
2627 days 11 hours ago
tyboy618
"No, Kaiousei. This is Hell."
Fuyashi smiles.
"Are you okay? What do you need?"
2627 days 11 hours ago
z3ro
"You're damn right this place is hell." At least Kaiousei's sass has returned. "I think I'm okay? I wouldn't fucking know; I don't know what has happened for the past... a while."
2627 days 11 hours ago
tyboy618
"Um...Liliya insinuated something about Kyle's death...anyway, don't worry about it. Drink this."
Fuyashi hands her a water bottle and some crackers.
2627 days 11 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei drains the water almost instantly. She starts to feel a little better. "Thanks for that." She raises her eyebrow at what Fuyashi said. Kaiousei remembers what set off her dissociation, but she doesn't push further.
2627 days 11 hours ago
tyboy618
Fuyashi nods.
"We should leave her...being a room with a dead body gets a little eerie after a while."
2627 days 11 hours ago
z3ro
Jokingly, she adds, "Almost two." Kaiousei slowly gets up, trying not to lose her balance. When she's stable, she says, "Let's go."
2627 days 11 hours ago
tyboy618
Fuyashi nods, and brings her to the art gallery.
"I find that this makes me calm after a while."
Fuyashi sees Shizuko.
"...or not."
2627 days 10 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei is too mentally exhausted to have any reaction to Shizuko. "Yeah, this place seems serene. I would prefer the library, but SOMEONE decided to ruin the peace there."
2627 days 10 hours ago
ccwagu
Shizuko looks at the two come in.
"Something... happen?"
2627 days 10 hours ago
tyboy618
"Chieko's dead. You haven't heard?"
2627 days 5 hours ago
ccwagu
"No."
Shizuko looks around the room.

open group

CC's Danganronpa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!