This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5, Chapter 4 [Deadly Life]

Topic » Season 5, Chapter 4 [Deadly..

2588 days 19 hours ago
ccwagu
~Cream Rises to the Top~

Nao Ako and Kiamoko Isubi are dead. Everyone have fun.
2588 days 19 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei falls over in shock and shrieks, loud enough for everyone to hear. It seems that the pressure of despair on her is getting stronger as more people die.
2588 days 19 hours ago
kgunzrok
*Inazari makes it to the shriek, she sees the bodies and sighs*

"What is this.......Why Nao?"
2588 days 18 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori makes it to the bodies...she only stares at Nao's....she starts scratching her arm*
2588 days 15 hours ago
Dejaman
I run at the sound of the shriek and appear on the scene, shocked by the visual. "T-two deaths?!? This is just downright madness!"
2588 days 6 hours ago
Logie56
*Toma looks at Nao and Kiamoko's bodies*

Toma: This is horrible. *he frowns and looks at Nao* Everyone will miss you, buddy.
2588 days 3 hours ago
Absol
Lilliya arrives in the room. She doesn't seem very bothered by the bodies, at this point. She attributes their deaths to Kaiousei's insolence and can't help but wonder what she could be doing, had she escaped...
2588 days 3 hours ago
Logie56
*Toma looks over at Liliya for a moment, he's just been...standing there, silently*

Toma: We just have to keep doing what we have been. Investigate and find the killer.
2588 days 2 hours ago
Absol
"Yeah, sure..."
Liliya gives a small huff and squats down next to the bodies.
"Whoever did this must've had a lot of time... wonder how nobody caught them.
2588 days 2 hours ago
Logie56
Toma: That's what everybody's wondering, I'm sure.
2588 days 1 hour ago
Dejaman
"I'm curious to that fact as well. Who would have the time and motive to kill two people?" I cross my arms, still shaken some by the idea that someone amongst us had managed to pull this off.
2588 days 1 hour ago
Logie56
*Toma looks to Cyrus*

Toma: If you think about it, anyone has the motive to kill, really. We all equally want to get out of this situation and be able to live our normal lives.
2588 days 1 hour ago
Dejaman
"Indeed, but considering the last killer got away with it and they are still here? What motive would they have at that point??"
2588 days 1 hour ago
Logie56
*Toma shrugs and tries to think*
2588 days 1 hour ago
kgunzrok
*Inazari is standing outside the storage closet, slightly upset over the.actions.*
2588 days 1 hour ago
Logie56
*Toma exits the storage closet and spots Inazari*

Toma: Hello.

open group

CC's Danganronpa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!