This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale Night!

Topic » Finale Night!

2759 days 18 hours ago
nnewman3
Drew - when was your gameplay & why

Renny- why would u like to win the game & why
2759 days 17 hours ago
Renny10
Renny - why would u like to win the game & why

Nick tbh the reason I want to win this game because i dont want all my work to go to waste. I came into this game to win and to do what a winner does. My comp wins, my social activities with you guys, my stragetic moves on getting the 3 biggest targets out of the house (Alexis,Roxas,Nick) will all go to waste if i become the runner up. Now of course its not up to me its up to you guys wheter you decide if Drew played a better game than me or not, I had a blast and a rollercoaster of a ride this season! and I dont want that to go to waste.
2759 days 17 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Drew - when was your gameplay & why

My gameplay started when I first started coming into this house. I won an hoh right after that I controlled some power around this house i was also very social with some players that i knew I needed to be on my good side so I don't go on the block and be anyone's target. I may have been on the block here and there but I was never in danger of going home and I knew being someone that can be trusted in this game can make u go a long way and I do think I deserve to win!
2759 days 16 hours ago
Renny10
"I knew being someone that can be trusted in this game can make u go a long way and I do think I deserve to win!"

I would just like to point out me and drew had a final 2^ yet he nommed me @F4
2759 days 13 hours ago
Maliyah
Finish up all Questions today and tomorrow guys. Winner will be revealed Tuesday Morning along with Special Awards that will be handed out! ;)

open group

BB18 Replay- WINNER GIFTED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!