This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale Night!

Topic » Finale Night!

2760 days 19 hours ago
Maliyah
Hello everyone and welcome to Finale Night! weeks ago the big brother Game began with 16 People vying to become the last one standing and tonight we will crown a WINNER!

Renny and Drew Please post a statement on why you should be BB18 Replay Champ.

Jury Member you may ask any questions after that or began sending in your votes for a Winner!
2760 days 19 hours ago
Renny10
Ok so ima make my speech, then i'll answer any questions you ask <3
2760 days 19 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Alright jury

First off I'd like to say it was fun playing the game with u guys and nice to meet u. I would like to describe my strategy was flying low and make sure that I wasn't anyone's target I feel o had a huge disadvantage coming into this game late bcas everyone had their alliances already and I had to start fresh. During my two hoh reigns I tried to get some targets out especially my second one, I was always planning to take out my ally nick, bcas I knew if I went up against him in the final 2 I would lose. I also did not have to get evicted to be standing here like Renny, and that I gave it all I had to make sure I wasn't the one leaving the house. I feel like the biggest underdog right now but I do believe I should be the one to win and pull it off. Thank you! I'm open to any quetions and good luck Renny!
2760 days 19 hours ago
Renny10
Alright so its been a pretty wild season lol! But I came here to win, and hopefully i get to win <3
Starting from the beginning of this game my strategy was to lay low but make simple moves here and there that will get me very far into the game! I had nobody gunning for me and nobody really talking to me the first couple of weeks in this game! But My main game started right before Jury started!
     I aligned myself with the biggest threat in the house Roxas. Although i did nominate her before we kept a cool bond and i honestly would've token her farther in this game! Her eviction was a last minute decision on my part! It was a very close vote, the real reason i evicted her was soly because she was a huge threat competition wise, social wise, and defiantly strategy wise! At the time I was alligned with Nick aswell who was Roxas' target for a while now! So to say i was playing both sides of the house, its kind true! I was sitting back, letting the rivals battle it out while im chilling in the front row seat gathering all the information i can get! After Roxas was gone my game went off the rails a bit, i had no real ally except for Drew who didnt say much ;-;
     My next target was Nick! A few things happened to make us not as solid allies as we were. So it ended up being Me vs Nick now lmao! Soon enough i was evicted. But was i gone? No i was not! I wasnt given a free trip into the house, i fought back by winning that comp, and not only did i beat the jurors, i beat the whole house and won that HoH competition! It was time to make a move, so damn well did i try! I put Alexis and Nick, the 2 biggest threats in the house! I was risky, and the phrase "Go Big or Go Home" was basically my gameplay from there on! That week not only did Alexis stay, but so did Nick! TERRIBLE WEEK FOR ME! But it wasnt over! I fought back to win that pov next week. After this whole mess of the 3 biggest threats in the house gunning for each other, somehow we all made f4 with Drew! Drew won that hoh, and i knew that if i didnt win F4 pov i was gone! Without a doubt. So i went out there, and won the damn pov! I solely sent Nick home which sucks but for my game, i felt him ans Drew were too close of a pair, they'd take each other over me!
     F3! I made it, the hoh was tough for me tbh! I won part one, alexis won part two! Which left Drew sitting on the sideline needing someone to take him to finals! I think we all know that Alexis would've tooken Drew over me! The real reason i evicted alexis when i won part 3 hoh was because of what was said in the jury. People were cheering for Alexis to win so i used that information to my advantage and sent her to jury.

Overall I have way more blood on my hands, Was a bigger threat all season long, won more competitions, and backstabbed more people than Drew. It sucks to do that, but if i didnt, i probably wouldnt be in final 2! I basically took out Roxas, Nick, & Alexis who were the 3 biggest threats by far! Out of this game soley because of me and i managed to stick it out, come from being evicted to being a finalists, won the do or die comps that i needed to win (which there were alot) and had alot of fun.

Gl jurors gl drew gg everyone <3
Ask questions, i'll answer!
2760 days 19 hours ago
Renny10
Oh shit i didnt realized I typed that much lmao
2760 days 18 hours ago
Maliyah
Jury Please begin asking Question and when ready send in your vote for the Winner!
2760 days 17 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Renny u disgust me why should I  vote  for a scum like u?
2760 days 16 hours ago
Renny10
Nels. idk why you think that lol ;-; I've tried to be nice to you but idk what happened! The reason why you should vote for me is because I think I played a better game than drew. we all have our opinions, so its up to you! I understand if you're gonna be bitter, but its your vote! so i respect whatever you do.
2760 days 15 hours ago
doubledarefan01
No u don't  Drew will win but your to stupid  to realize that when Nick was on the block
2760 days 15 hours ago
Renny10
He might, its not up to me lmao!
2760 days 15 hours ago
doubledarefan01
You  are a idiot I fucking told u but no u didn't listen to me that's ur own fucking fault
2760 days 15 hours ago
Renny10
<3
2760 days 14 hours ago
Roxas546
I WAS LITERALLY FUCKING AARYN GRIES THIS GAME
2760 days 12 hours ago
doubledarefan01
No one cares about you Aaron
2760 days 7 hours ago
Roxas546
When dares is salty*flips weave*
2760 days 4 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Whatever

open group

BB18 Replay- WINNER GIFTED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!