This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Siberia - The Last Dance Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Siberia - The Last..

1404 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Austyn S. (Oysterman11):

Well, I’m stuck between a rock and a hard place idk why I continuously find myself in the middle. I think that is a testament to the bonds I have built with people. They continue to trust me and I continue to have to backstab people and lie to people which is brutal. I have been slithering through and TO BE HONEST MY NAME HASNT COME UP YET. So is that not showing people that I’ve played ATLEAST a decent game. It’s fine I’ll continue to be a goat for people and hopefully get the opportunity to plead my case to the jury. Right now I want to be in the final with Nikki/Lexie. I feel close with Tyler and Brandon and like them the most but I know I can’t beat them in the end. So I may as well attempt to hopefully get the three biggest jury threats out in a row. Starting with the one I have the least connection with LQ. She’s played a masterful game but I think it’s her time to go. If Tyler’s idol is fake then I will have to vote him out on the revote if we get there. I am aware Tyler and Nikki are VERY close this game and they keep attempting to catch me in lies and spinning webs around me. Overall, this game has been hella fun! I have made some legit good pals and if people want to dislike my game that’s fine I’m content with how I played, I understand moments where I went wrong but it is fine. I’ve enjoyed the experience.

I unfortunately cast my vote to evict LQ. She has all her friends sitting on jury.
1404 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
-----LEQUISHA GETS 6TH-----
1404 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Nikki P. (Avatar20):

*sits near the beach and looks at the camera*
Oh my lord last tribal with LQ going was kinda brutal...like it's very hard for me to see her go. There were like pairs after the final 7 vote. [me+Brandon, LQ+Austyn, and Tyler+Lexie] I was extremely annoyed that Brandon decided to flip on me and fucking vote with Tyler and Lexie and take out Will....when the votes were clearly there to take out Tyler. So now I'm like....shoot...
https://66.media.tumblr.com/0d3252d436a89eadc2185cdd29a85803/tumblr_pp1jm9fpdL1w31jp2o3_250.gif
Who am I going to go with now? I thought Tyler and Lexie would hate me, but I kinda ended up owning my shit to Tyler's face and we made up. Then going over to this vote, Tyler and I realized Brandon's a sneaky bitch...who is definitely trying to build a hella resume...let's take him out. We thought the vote was going to tie 2-2-2 with LQ, Tyler and Brandon...but unfortunately Brandon played his idol and Austyn voted for LQ...making the vote instead 3-2-2...If the votes ended up tying between LQ and Tyler, my ass would have flipped and voted Tyler because LQ was robbed and did not deserve that whatsoever. Tyler's also a big threat and a devil in the game....but Brandon's a snake....so right now I'd rather work with the devil to take out the snake.
https://media.tenor.com/images/e84cb4c019d1069942698cd6417c82c2/tenor.gif
1404 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Austyn S. (Oysterman11):

Here we go. The finale looming I am stressed heading into it. I feel like the four of them are closer than it may seem. My idol will most definitely come into play this upcoming tribal as it is the last chance to play it. I am hoping for Brandon or Myself to pull off the II win. Tyler is my target, I feel like he needs to go because he will win the jury vote handily. From there Lexie is my next target I feel as though she had made many solid relationships because of the friendly personality she has surrounding her. The blindside of LQ was extremely tough but necessary because of her icon status and all of the friends she has on the jury. I need to win one of these upcoming individual immunities to pull this off and add to my resume. I understand that I am viewed at as least likely to win but I believe these next couple of moves could change that all around. Overall it’s been a wild ride and I am ready for the conclusion. My ultimate goal is in sight, this finale means it’s time to bring my A game and take down the big threats to win. Lets get it popping! No matter the result I am thankful for being brought back because I showed myself I still got it and no matter how it looks I didn’t flop 🙂
1404 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
-----LEXIE GETS 5TH-----
1404 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
-----TYLER GETS 4TH-----
1404 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Noah K. (noah_kondon):
I'm saving the season assholes

1404 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Logan H. (lhooper902976):

Honestly I can't believe how popular I am in the jury chat and the best part is these finalist need me since on the call I wasn't apart of looked like the sides have been made on who people are voting and I'm one of the swings. I was disappointed with KC but, it is what it is.  I did enjoy being different and actually not really be in the shadows thanks to Tiffany but, I had a fun time. I'm still struggling with who to vote but, hopefully I pick the person deserving the win.
1404 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Noah K. (noah_kondon):

When I convince Logan to vote Brandon

https://media.giphy.com/media/ugc1wfJRAlx3a/giphy.gif

I'M SO POWERFUL, NOAH KONDON KING OF TAMPERING WITH THE JURY VOTE
----
I vote for Brandon

Wow, that’s all I have to say.   What a long way we’ve come.  We have an interesting relationship.  But you killed it.  You’re effort was substantial, and yeah, you may have been an asshole about it at points.  But, I can’t call myself a good juror and vote for Austyn/Nikki.  If I’m striving to be the juror I approve of in games.  It HAS to be Brandon who receives my vote.  I’m not just gonna vote Austyn because I predicted him to win, I’m not THAT conceited.  I’ll settle for single-handedly taking Brandon from 3rd and putting him into a position where he could win 😂.  Him winning would likely inflate my ego more than his.
1404 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Noah K. (noah_kondon) :

This final tribal council is SO on crack, that it’s literally like another Survivor vote.  Us jurors are STRATEGIZING despite being out of the game.  And I’m out here with Brandon or Bust on my shirt and Qaz be out here like a fat lazy bum also with one of these shirts.  All the jurors have different motivation, and being as active as I am in this jury, I pretty much understand them all.

Logan - He’s gonna do whatever I say.  Not OUTRIGHT at least, but like he told me what his jury question was and I told Brandon somewhat how to answer it.  He’s likely voting Brandon due to me.

Noah - Best players gotta win 10/10 times despite Brandon being a psychopath it’s him.  I don’t care much between the other too, so Brandon or Bust.

Qaz - He probably had Brandon’s dick in him or something, their business not mine.  He’s Brandon or Bust, with a slight preference to Nikki over Austyn, but I’ve made it clear we’re coming Brandon.

KC - Likely prefers Austyn, does not want Nikki.  See, the late jurors don’t know this, but I’ve been unknowingly building a jury bond with KC, and I know what he’s thinking.  Like, he’s in a way a close jury ally.  I’m trying to bring him to the dark side currently, but he’s not as impressionable as Logan.

Will - Austyn or bust? I think he dislikes Nikki.  But I’m not so sure.

LQ - Will do literally anything to make sure Brandon does not win.

Lexie - Nikki/Austyn/Brandon.  Period.

Tyler - Nikki/Brandon/Austyn, but that’s probably a little less solid like he seems to hate Brandon too.  Definitely a Nikki or bust.

If Brandon wins, it will be my doing, and it will be the early jurors coming in to save his ass.  This is why final 2s are better.
1404 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
KC O. (KCObedencio):

Austyn

Okay lol so there's this Jury Alliance going on aka anti-Brandon squad and I think I just convinced LQ to vote for Austyn and so we are having this ongoing pitch that if both Lexie and Tyler continue to vote for Nikki to win, it would be a 3(brandon)-3(austyn)-2(nikki) vote and Nikki will vote for Brandon in the tie breaker no matter what and so for this "alliance" to make sense, Tyler/Lexie has got to do Austyn

The only thing I can wish is for my ally to win. I hope you get 3 votes more 🥳
1404 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Noah K. (noah_kondon):

How is this jury so pathetic tho?  It seems like they’ll do ANYTHING to ensure Brandon loses.  This “Jury Alliance” between Tyler, Lexie, KC, and LQ to make sure Brandon loses is on something else.  They might vote EITHER WAY to make Brandon lose.  I tried to get them OFF Nikki by saying I was considering Austyn.  But I’m going BACK to Nikki now.  That’s in an effort to get them to switch back knowing Will & KC won’t.  So yeah, I told LQ I voted Nikki, and that’s a lie *smokes blunt*.  It’s still war bitch.
----
I have this entire jury scrambling again telling LQ/Lexie I’m voting Nikki.  I’m acting like I don’t care much, and that Brandon can’t win.  But meanwhile I’m sitting here being devilish as shit to make sure Brandon wins.  I’m confusing the Anti-Brandon jurors into splitting their votes, and just straight up throwing whatever shit on the wall to see if it sticks.  I think if it was just Austyn vs Brandon, Brandon would tie and win, and Brandon would beat Nikki 5-3, so I’m somewhat optimistic.  Either way, it’ll be close.
----
I might just publicly blaze it up for Brandon.  Brandon might actually lose because Tyler is stubborn enough to vote Nikki under all circumstances.  And KC is definitely trying to get Austyn to win.  A public vote would probably lead a lot of jurors to go heavy on Austyn to combat me.  If Tyler was willing to give his vote to Brandon to prevent an Austyn win, that would be ideal because everyone thinks Nikki would give it to Brandon in the tie.  But I’m just worried the anti-Brandon jurors (LQ and Lexie) are SO committed to making sure Brandon loses, that they’ll actually get it done.
----
THE LAST DITCH EFFORT

If Brandon wins, you likely get Player of the Season because he's ineligible.  But I think if Brandon loses, he's going to win that award.
1404 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
KC O. (KCObedencio):

OKAY SO I WILL CHANGE MY VOTE

Brandon

Well, arguably you played the best game of the other two and so I'm awarding you my vote. This is the last time I'll blindside these people including the "Jury Alliance" and so, I might just do it. Tyler thinks Lexie, LQ, and I are down with the Nikki vote. Lexie and LQ thinks I'm still down with the Austyn vote. Noah tried to pitch his case why Brandon should win but he still thinks I'm doing Austyn and so, almost everybody thinks they know who I'm voting for but nope nope nope. This is my legacy anyways: nobody really knows where KCO goes. If my vote ends up being the deciding vote, I should be nominated for "KC blindsiding the jury/hosts by switching his vote at the last minute" in the Move of The Season category if that exists or smth. I lost my first season because of a bitter jury and so, I'm not carrying that weight this time around. Brandon may be whiny and bitchy but he played the game I wanted to play but better. And YES, Nikki's not gonna win this game. But if Austyn unexpectedly wins, congrats hun. Chow!

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!