This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Turkey - Unfinished Business Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Turkey - Unfinished..

1451 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
Erik N. (Youndandreckless):

Alright, so the game picked up in pace as both tribes were forced into a double Tribal Council. And today we witnessed the first scramble as every single Individual on this tribe scrambled to find power in numbers. It began with a walk to the water well with Zyler and myself. We were first followed by Pietro and soon after, Ryan. Now we made a mistake in taking off together. Ryan suggests writing down Colin's name at Tribal Council tonight and things got awkward. As soon I get back to camp. I  run to Justin to let him know what just happened. And long story short. Justin didn't like being left out of an alliance.

Justin being left out of an alliance set things in motion. Now, the reason I told Justin about the alliance is because I trust Justin far more than any of these other people I just met. And we need to be on the same page moving forward if I want to get anywhere in this game. So, after telling Justin about the alliance and Ryan setting his target on Colin. Justin scrambled. And he stirred the hell out of this pot. But, I'm sitting here enjoying it because I have the Individual Immunity necklace going into Tribal Council. So, Justin making these waves can only benefit my game.

Tribal Council is approaching. And there are now two options going into Tribal Council. Vote Colin with Ryan which I am under the assumption that no one is behind. Or vote Ryan off to keep the tribe happy. And removing Ryan really doesn't hurt my game in any way. It also appeases my allies as Justin set the plan in motion. Justin managed to light the fire under Colin. And Colin wants to stay and has reached out to me to work together. So, before we all left for Tribal Council. Myself, Justin, Clair and Colin all came together and solidified an alliance I'm hoping can go the mile in this game. Bonds can make or break your game. And I'm trying to make game winning bonds and decisions.

Wow! Colin played the Bursa Tribe Idol. This speaks volumes to the level of trust he has in this tribe. Which is kind of perfect. He may not have trusted anyone to save him this prior vote. But, this vote will hopefully build trust with the guy. In the end Colin was staying regardless as the majority split votes sending Ryan out of the game. An Idol was wasted and the Izmir 3 survive against the odds. I like the sound of that. It's good tv!
1449 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Brandan G. (Maladus1):

VOTE (of HATE)

*Kacey*

Listen, bitch. One way or another my name came out of either your mouth or tiffany's mouth. At this point, frankly, I don't give a flying fuck which one of you did or didn't. What I do know is that I'm seeing red, and if this works, your gonna fucking pay with blood. And sweetie, I'm not one to roll over and die. Fuck off, this tribe is mine, not yours or your little rat ass alliance. Mine.
1449 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Chandler H. (Chandelier):

I believe that I am cursed. It can't be normal for me to be so fucked up in terms of going to the tribal council every single day. Friend, are you serious, C'mon? Here I am for the fourth time and Jesus helps me because things are more complex this time.

After Bursa's stupidity of taking Brian away, we at the original Izmir have the numbers to be saved unless a motherfucker flips or someone uses an idol. I say it was stupid for them to take Brian because although Brian doesn't have skype and blah blah, if I was in a 4-4, I would try to keep my tribe together unless I wanted to fuck them but apparently none of them had the intention to fuck someone because the 3 of them are voting together today.

I suggested that the vote was Brandan because I feel that in 1 or 2 tribals the merge should arrive and Brandon was very good at puzzles. If he did that puzzle in 4 minutes, imagine a normal puzzle ... Would he do it in 10 seconds? I'm here to at least have a chance to win immunities so bye bitch. He is a very nice person to talk to and I love it, unlike Nolan who is a hard to talk fuck but if everything keeps happening as it is, we will lose again and we can send Nolan to graze.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/ba1086ddbb88718c04730e7bdf7474b2/tenor.gif?itemid=16610496

Apparently the other name running is that of Kacey who although initially I don't like her very much, now I like her a lot. Kacey is very nice and I feel closer to her in this swap so I’m not even going to write her name tonight.

I really hope that the 4 Izmir originals will stay together because I feel like we are a good alliance. The others that were swapped are dead to me.

I feel like Brandan may know that his boot will happen tonight because he took the day off to talk to me like a true social legend, a fact that made me feel a little guilty for being so normal with him while I go to vote him but like that , I am fake and I was born that way so fuck it. See you later boo.

https://media.tenor.com/images/601052e68f06a1e8035eb5a9f7342235/tenor.gif
1449 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz

Brandan

Sorry my man but I'm fake as hell :(
1449 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Ben P. (benp428):

Been to everyone tribal so far lol. But this has been a breeze ngl. This tribal I have the choice either to stick with Tiffany and kacey and vote Brandon or go with Brandon and the others and vote kacey. What I’m trying to do is make sure Brandon and them feel safe rn so no idols or surprises come out. My goal is to keep all of my closest allies in this game come merge time.
1449 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Tiffany P. (Jaesus123):

Me chandler ben and kacey plus calypso are basically working together since the swap and we’re taking bitches out one by one. Sadly Brandan has to go tonight.
1449 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
-----BRANDAN GETS 14TH-----
1449 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Zyler J. (MJFJUNE):

Alliances just keep falling into my lap. At OG Bursa I created an alliance with Ben and Erik. They're two people I trust and would work until the end with. We worked well together and were able to pump out two unanimous votes. They were pretty painless but during the Chris vote, I had heard that Justin was thinking of voting me but his mind was easily changed. Tiff and I seem to be growing a bond, I forwarned her about her name being out there on the Chris vote. Chandler and I have been talking but not as frequent. Kacey started talking to me and either gave up on that or is a really bad responder. Justin and I kinda talk, I am making more of an effort to talk after hearing he wanted to vote me (he doesn't know I know). Regardless I feel as though I am in a pretty good spot on this tribe moving forward. Some of the relationships may not be concrete but they will serve their purpose when it comes down to it.
1449 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Justin L. (BeastBoy):

Hey again -

Sorry I’ve been immune the past few a days. Basically how the Ryan vote went down was everyone was voting Ryan because he made multiple chats, and we couldn’t trust the dude. I threw a vote on pietro just in case of an idol, ensuring I wouldn’t go home in that case.

Basically right now, on the bursa tribe I’m in a chat with aj, Clair, Colin. Another chat with Clair Colin and Erik. And one w zyler and Erik. Therefore meaning I am in a chat with every single person on my tribe except pietro. me and pietro have been talking so I think I am good on all sides. I don’t think anyone suspects me in the middle. Heading into a possible merge, I have the said alliances as above.

On the other side I have a thing with benp, Kacey, as well as a chat with chandler and tiff. Me and nolan use to be good friends, that jut leaves calypso. I’m in a very good spot come merge time :)
1449 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Pietro C. (_Ravenclaw_):

So I was definately on the minority last vote, I was pushing for Colin to leave because I was working closely with Ryan. And when we were getting closer to tribal everyone kept telling me that everyone was voting for Ryan and that the alliance chat with him was exposed. There was nothing I could do but let Ryan go and this sucks for my game.
At this point I dont trust anyone from my tribe, Im just kissing their asses and trying to pretend I like all of them. If there was an ass kisser award I would win it. The person I like the most from my tribe is Justin, I'm sure he is really well positioned and has a good social game, so in my perspective he has a lot of influence on who leaves and who stays from this tribe, so my strategy is to make him trust me so I will stay safe.
1449 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz

Again we lost and honestly, I got to the point where I don't care anymore. I consider the last challenge unfair because I don't have English as my native language and I will be honest, to hear from a host that I could search for words on google ... really? Did he really say that in a challenge that is based on speed and knowing English? It's kind of insulting. But in my tribe there were people with native English and we still lost, so I don’t blame the hosts for our defeat BUT I think there should be a better care in the way they think their challenges to be inclusive and not to speak " google it "in speed challenges for non-fluent people.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/b9df1dc2946f5255b7298b330fbfb4da/tenor.gif?itemid=7992153

Since we are here again, we AGAIN need to vote out someone. This is not cool but as I said in my last confessional, if we lost again it would be time to send Nolan to graze. So ... Go graze dear.

Although the idol of the bursa was used in the other tribe, I have no idea where Izmir's idol is, so obviously I want to share those votes. There is nothing to guarantee that this idol was found before the swap, that is, Nolan after the swap may have found it. A 2-2-2 would be perfect and also risky because if someone flips, only our dear God knows the shit it can do. And so, after Brandar left talking about shit about Ben ... girl ... Tiff could freak out and flips.

https://media.giphy.com/media/l1J3xPxP80PSFvXeo/giphy.gif

Although I like our 4-person alliance, I have no plans to eliminate Calypso again if we lose. Seriously, I like her and even though I'm afraid we get to the merge and she runs back to her allies, I want Ben out in the next tribal if we're not in the merge.

Ben will be a huge threat during the merge and I'm pretty sure that after Brandan's half-bowl speech about Ben, people will see him as a leader and I'm not here to look like a goat. So it is better to put a foot in his ass before the merge starts but that is history for another day.

The focus today is to send Nolan to graze unless he serves an idol (which in my head is with him or Ben). Let's wait and see what this split keeps my loves because I have my ass in my hand.

https://i.gifer.com/U0oS.gif
1449 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Tiffany P. (Jaesus123):

Didn’t I tell you Tiffany is untouchable in this fucking game lmao. My name has only been written down once in this game because of fucking billy. I’m literally thriving in this game and I don’t see me going anytime soon. This tribal my alliance of chandler Ben and kacey want to split the vote between calypso and Nolan. Me and Kacey are voting Nolan while chandler and Ben vote calypso. I’m kinda scared with this plan because of Nolan does have an idol (which I doubt) he’s gonna use it and calypso will leave. The reason I don’t want that to happen is because me and her are a f2 no one knows about it not even my “closest ally” chandler. So hopefully they don’t run to Nolan and tell him to vote calypso that would be worse case scenario because then it will tie 3-3. However, everyone is reassuring me that Nolan is going on the revote. Hopefully Everyone that I’m aligned with makes it through to merge and I will probably be in the best position in this game.
1449 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
-----NOLAN GETS 13TH-----
1449 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
-----MERGE-----
1447 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Tiffany P. (Jaesus123):

I’m so over fucking chandler. He literally thinks he’s playing everyone. Boy get a fucking grip. He’s literally in his dr “oh I control Tiffany” bitch haha get the fuck out of here dumb bitch. He wants to get rid of clair just because he states clair had 2 idols in another game. Okay bitch who cares?!?! That was another game this is a different scenario. I hate bitches who based moves on previous games like come on no strategy what so ever. Honestly getting fed up with chandlers attitude the way he doesn’t even allow others peoples opinions to be said is bothering me. I may just jump ship and make something happen.

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!