This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Turkey - Unfinished Business Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Turkey - Unfinished..

1440 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
1440 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
Chandler H. (Chandelier):

https://media.tenor.com/images/ef823bbb8c3feeada992fabb194fa606/tenor.gif

Hi, it's me, Chander Margaret Hytes, formerly known as Guilherme C. You must know me from other games because even though I played Ethiopia and came in second place, I was someone like Purple Kelly that season and without counting, of course it's been 2 fucking years since i was in season 15 of this show and now we are in season 28. Anyway, who cares, right?

Being back on this island is really exciting because it has been so long since I stepped here in one of my first games and now even being back, even though it’s probably plugging someone’s most interesting hole, I’m happy to be able to go back and show that I know how to type HAHAHAHA confessionals and maybe show that I'm a badass on reality shows.

https://media.tenor.com/images/478cefac4c25a6f376a43d471e5577a4/tenor.gif

When I looked at my tribe, I saw some familiar faces and some less so. Justin, Antonio (Tiff), Billy and Erik are people I have had a past with and I will tell you, I had a troubled past with some of these.

Erik and I have a schizophrenic relationship. We already played a lot together because apparently Jesus loves to join us in the same tribe and generally our game has 3 destinations.

1 ° Erik becomes an early boot and our alliance dies
2 ° I am eliminated at the beginning of the merge and our alliance dies
3 ° Erik and I arrived at the merge and he starts acting like Tony Vlachos and that makes me so mad that I want to get him out of every tribal council.

The last time Erik and I played together, the third option happened, he acted like a mix between Jasoi and Tony and we ended up going to war until he was eliminated. And although I love Erik and want to work with him again, I'm not going to lie, I don't know what to expect from him and if the opportunity to send him away comes up during the pre merge, you can be sure that my fingers will be typing "ERIK "in the voting compartment.

Tiff and I played together in the same game that Erik and I had our troubled relationship with and I ended up making Tiff become the second boot of the season. When I approached her to talk yesterday, she turned to me and said "I don't know if I should answer you" because she was still pissed at me for the last game BUT we talked and now Antonio is down to making our showmance happen. The gay version of Rob and Amber is real my sugarpies !!!

I have nothing to say about Billy because we played a game together that I don't even remember which one, we barely talked and that's it.

I have an interesting story about Justin. He was the person who made me start using the name Chandler. Two years ago, at the same time as Ethiopia, Justin and I met at a casting and every time he typed Chandelier, his keyboard changed to Chandler and I liked it and adopted it as my official Tegagedian name.

The rest of the tribe seems to be cool. I don't know them, so yay me because I like to play with strangers since I won't have old blood on my hands. I really hope that this tribe will be active in the challenges and that it will take us a while to stop at the tribal council because Little Chandler here isn’t in the least interested in being eliminated. I need my time to create bonds and hopefully not to be at the bottom of this game.

Anyway, bye.

https://media.tenor.com/images/07f4e4e97e0b5bfc522bf699b73bc4c7/tenor.gif
1440 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
Ryan L. (RL10):

Confessional Day 1:
UNFINISHED BUSINESS!! Man, I thought I was coming to Turkey to find only turkey's walking around, but that's not the case. This is going to be a fun season because this time is no joke, these people know how to play the game. And I thought my original season in India was tough, this is going to be tougher, but hey, I'm glad to be back finally and I'm going to try and change up my game. I've evolved over the last 2 years and I can adapt to the game given to me and playing on this all-star cast is no exception.

Confessional Day 3:
First immunity victory! This is a good thing because now none of us have to worry about being the first ones voted out of this game, which is never fun. As for my tribe, I think we have a well-balanced, strong tribe. Brandan, sold himself out on the first puzzle of the season and he seems like a cool dude. Others I've talked to, Clair was on my original season, so I know how she plays. But right now, it's a good tribe, until we have to vote someone out, if it comes down to that.
1440 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
Justin L. (BeastBoy):

My my my I thought I’d never return to this series again but here I am. Fresh off a 20 season hiatus...I have unfinished business. I’ve made finals twice, looking for a third time.

Great cast for me honestly. I see a bunch of previous connections as well as nobody hating me to my knowledge. Right off the bat I get thrown into an alliance of me Erik and Ben....lovely.. I then get thrown into a chris Kacey billy chat. Ok? and I have side deals w tiff zyler and such. I’m in a good spot.. I will let others take control of these first few votes, as with a cast that likes me, I don’t wanna take the lead just yet.

First vote is billy or tiff, and billy hasn’t talked to many people so I think he should be getting the boot. Fine with me, on to the next.
1440 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
Erik N. (Youndandreckless):

Anyways Day 1 and we hit the beach. I look at my tribe. I see a guy on the beach around my age and we look we can get along (cuts clip of day 1 with Ben and I making eye contact) me and this guy sized each other up day 1 and we must've had the same idea because when we got to our tribes camp. We immediately bro down. Day 1 alliance between Ben and myself

And aside from that. Our first day was pretty eventful for myself personally. First, we get to the challenge and I moronically volunteer to do the puzzle. I may have incidentally cost us the challenge with my performance today

So my performance brings us to a loss. And our tribe now must come back to camp and figure out what we want to do as a tribe. And surprisingly my tribe isn't upset with my performance. (Laughs out loud) I sort of felt like I could have had a bad start. But, surprisingly. I am socially well placed on my tribe very early in this game. I have people on this tribe wanting to work with me. And it makes me feel really good about my place on this tribe. Not only did myself and Benji get included in on an alliance with Justin. But, Zyler pulled me and Benji aside himself without either of us pushing an alliance onto him. He came to us and and now both Ben and I are feeling the power get to our heads.

So,  Benji and I. First things first. Who do we want out? We set our target on Billy.  Chris came to us with a plan to vote off Tiffany. But, Tiffany seems harmless rn. I can actually see myself working with the girls on my tribe. Seeing Tiff go wouldn't be ideal. So, removing the awkward guy who didn't necessarily show himself to be an asset to this tribe is what Ben and I would rather do. So, Ben and I slyly let are allies know. First informing Justin. Then, Zyler and the remainder of the tribe.
1440 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
Tiffany P. (Jaesus123):

Confessional #1: guess who? Hehe that’s right it’s that bitch that controlled prejury until her whole alliance fucking quit. This time I’m really gonna try to play a lowkey game... 💀💀 bitch who am I kidding I’m gonna be that bitch. I obviously didn’t get cast for my gameplay I got casted because I am that bitch who will call shit out and try to control the game and that’s exactly what I’m gonna try to do again it worked out for me last time the only flaw was that there was a whole premade alliance plus the fact that my whole alkali needs quit. This time around I’m ready to bring the bitchy Tiff y’all aren’t ready for it.

Confessional #2: So I walk back into camp after we lose the challenge (I wasnt there because I was simply chasing a bag irl) but chandler my number one rn come up to me and tells me that my name is floating around beacuse i wasnt at the challenge. WTF i literally told everyone 3 hours ion advance that i wasnt gonna be there tf is that bullshit. If they think that they are gonna get me out for some stupid shit that any single one of them would do, they must be mistaken. Im fucking TIFFANY IM NOT LEAVING WITHOUT A FIGHT.

Confessional #3: What did I tell y’all laughs Tiffany is back and here to stay. So after me running around the camp I kinda formed something with beast boy/chandler, then because of my social bonds Erik wanted to add me to an alliance with Ben and Kacey, however little do they know that me and kacey made a pact that we were gonna stick Fiji girls strong. That means for me it leaves three people on the outs and that’s Billy, MJ and Chris all three of them don’t interest me at all. However, the person who I really want out is Chris he’s the one who shouted my name out first so I need his ass to go. For now tho the tribe seems to all agree that billy will be the first boot and not me the queen Tiffany. muah
1440 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz

As a good survivor that I am, I walked to the challenge arena thinking "today I'm going to light a torch and pass it on to someone" and it turned out that I really lit a torch, but it wasn't the challenge. We had a damn wall to knock down and Mr. Erik to make a puzzle and unfortunately, our asses were sent to the tribal council where we all lit our beautiful torches and now I need to keep this damn thing burning.

https://media.tenor.com/images/444c9bd9b3ac77c9cc70b3512687d87f/tenor.gif

Right after the challenge, Chris came up to me and asked me if I knew who I wanted to vote for and the first thing that came to my mind was "Beloved, we just got out of the challenge. Can you settle your ass a little?" but obviously i said i didn't know anything because i'm not a sucker. In the first vote of a survivor, anything is a reason for you to have your beautiful torch extinguished, seriously, you can be eliminated if you fart too much, for example. So obviously, I'm not going to be the first slut to say a name.

In that, Chris told me that he wanted to eliminate Tiffany and my beloved, the last thing I wanted at the moment was to write Tiffany's name in the voting compartment. The reason he used it was that she wasn’t online in the challenge and for me that’s a stupid reason unless I don’t really care about the person who will get votes but I do care about Tiff so obviously I’m going to be a hyporite and say "HELL NO". Soon after that, for the glory of the Lord Jesus, Billy's name appeared and this is where the magic began.

Billy is basically a door when it comes to talking and that for a social girl like me is not cool. I like to talk to parrots, not doors. A fact about Survivor and life, too, is that you need to have a good dialogue with someone to build trust so how the fuck would I build trust with someone like Billy? Erik and Ben felt the same way as I did that and it already formed 3 votes, Tiffany would certainly vote for Billy since her name was on the line so it made us 4 votes and Justin also said he would go to Billy ie 5 votes, full marjority and now Billy is dead. Tonight at the tribal council Billy's funeral will be celebrated until it is time to count the votes and he is buried for good. May God have him in his arms.

Chris sent me a message today saying he is going to vote for Tiff anyway and I'm pretty sure Kacey will do the same thing. My fear is that somehow, one of those 3 rats, Chris, Kacey or Billy, found the fucking idol in less than 24 hours and that could possibly make us take it in the ass a little bit.

(I don't know if you noticed but I haven't mentioned Zyler at the moment because I don't really know what this boy thinks. He's a silent Pandora's box.)

In terms of allies, I feel like I have a good alliance with Tiffany and Justin as well. Ben yesterday told me that Erik and I were the people he trusted the most and then he started calling me his man, so maybe I'm on good terms with him and even though I have a lot of suspicion about Erik, I still feel good about him which can be a pain in my ass in the future.

All these names mentioned above, I consider them to be my individual alliances and if I can join these 4 into an alliance of 5 people with me, that will be wonderful because yes, we are probably voting all together today but that does not make us a real alliance until it's made official by someone.

In general, this is it. You can find some errors in this confessional because I'm Brazilian and I'm using a translator and we all know the shit that Google translator is.

We're going to a funeral tonight and if all goes well, Billy will be the buried bitch.

See you tomorrow or maybe never again.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/86abcea6add0b572bb8df325af4b17e0/tenor.gif?itemid=16750299
1440 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz

Billy

May God have you in his arms
1440 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
-----BILLY GETS 18TH-----
1439 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
Ben P. (benp428):

So right now it seems like as I’m running this tribe, well me and Erik. We’re in an alliance chat w every different person lol and we’re just taking out the ppl we don’t like. I’m loving my tribe rn except for Chris. That boy gtg he never messaged me back when I said hi so he will be out the door this week
1439 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz

So, going into Tribal Council. I felt great. Before the vote. Ben and myself managed to find ourselves with two solid alliances built separately with Justin and Zyler. However, I  wanted to put my hands in as many cookie jars as I could. So Ben and I found ourselves talking to both the girls on our tribe. Between Kacey Tiffany Ben and I. We decided to create an alliance. This is almost too perfect to be true. But, I feel a bit of control over this tribe and so I decided to test the waters by taking a strike at Billy opposed to the original plan of voting off Tiffany. And not only did the plan to take out Billy work. But, it was unanimous and I think that really shows the level of control I have over not only my own game. But, possibly even this tribe? Coming back from tribal council was nice for myself. I'm feeling adored by my tribe and I really do think some of these people are underestimating me which will work wonders for me. If I can blend into this tribe and consistently work on my relationships with those I want to move forward with. I really dont see any obstacle I can't overcome in the earlier parts of this game.
1439 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
Ryan L. (RL10):

Confessional Day 6: Man, another immunity challenge win for the Bursa tribe! It definitely wasn't an easy challenge at all, but hey I'm glad it worked out for us. But if I was being honest, if we lost, I wouldn't have minded voting someone out of our tribe because basically only 4 of us really participated in this challenge, while the rest of the tribe sat back on their asses. Maybe they were tanning out on the beach, sitting on their lawn chair with an umbrella and sipping on lemonade, or whatever kind of drinks they have in Turkey. But we won and that's all that matters at this point in time and if we can keep winning, then so be it.
1439 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz

After we had to deal with a little drama in our beloved Chris about voting for Tiff and not for Billy, we had a unanimous vote and with that Billy was buried. It is so schizophrenic that you do every show to try to eliminate someone and at the end of the day vote for someone else. I mean, if he voted for Billy to get away from the target, it was a little too late after spending the afternoon nailing Tiffany's boot, right?

When we arrived at the challenge, we discovered it was a flood challenge and God knows how I hate this shit but I still went and played. Izmir tribe started losing and that was terrible but then Ben and I went in and managed to tie the game, soon after Ben made another point and it was my turn to shine and take the immunity totem to our camp but guess what honey, Nolan appeared from hell to make me feel ashamed. That bastard gave me a black eye so much * shove * that I took it in less than 1 second. I swear I could taste the victory in my mouth and soon afterwards Ben also lost and we were sent to the tribal council. again. It's a fuck to go back to this hell but now that we're here, another bitch needs to be buried.

The common sense was that it is Chris's turn to be 7 feet from the floor. He arrived at the beach playing at speed 10 and that's not cool so how about we eliminate him? Everyone said yes, but now the tricky part begins.

Chris spent HOURS silently which made me paranoid because if you are at the bottom, you need to try to survive and if you don't try that it is probably because you have an idol and want to play Denise Stanpley by eliminating someone with just your vote. In the meantime I came to think of voting for Kacey in case our handsome chris used an idol and the vote was 7 * -1 to stay at a 6 * -1-1 and if God wanted, Kacey left BUT apparently Chris started to move to get Zyler out of the game and now, I don’t know if it’s a good idea to throw a vote for kacey.

The reasons I am not comfortable with this is that Zyler is apparently an easy target, a fact that may cause some people to change their vote for him and then my vote for Kacey would sound stupid and it would be obvious that I would be the one to have made it. that. Another thing is that, although Zyler and I talk, I feel that everything he says to me is something he is also saying to other people, that is, I don't see the truth in him. I really only want to vote for Kacey if I'm sure that a unanimous vote is taking place because then I can do the Egyptian and pretend that I voted for Chris.

The reason I want to put a vote on Kacey is because she is boring. We don't talk and the most important thing for me in this game is to keep the people who talk to me close because it prevents me from winning votes.

This tribal can become a tremendous mess and it makes me nervous because at the end of the day, I know that Water floats and sinks boats and I really don't want my boat to sink tonight.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/4hN2NSrwKe23e/source.gif
1439 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz
Tiffany P. (Jaesus123):

I’m just happy that both alliances I’m in want chris gone. Lol it’s like they are doing my dirty work for me and I love it. I’m sitting pretty in the middle and I’m happy.
1439 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz
-----CHRIS GETS 17TH-----
1438 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz

So, going into Tribal Council. I felt great. Before the vote. Ben and myself managed to find ourselves with two solid alliances built separately with Justin and Zyler. However, I  wanted to put my hands in as many cookie jars as I could. So Ben and I found ourselves talking to both the girls on our tribe. Between Kacey Tiffany Ben and I. We decided to create an alliance. This is almost too perfect to be true. But, I feel a bit of control over this tribe and so I decided to test the waters by taking a strike at Billy opposed to the original plan of voting off Tiffany. And not only did the plan to take out Billy work. But, it was unanimous and I think that really shows the level of control I have over not only my own game. But, possibly even this tribe? Coming back from tribal council was nice for myself. I'm feeling adored by my tribe and I really do think some of these people are underestimating me which will work wonders for me. If I can blend into this tribe and consistently work on my relationships with those I want to move forward with. I really dont see any obstacle I can't overcome in the earlier parts of this game.

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!