This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Guatemala - Last Chances

Topic » Survivor Guatemala - Last..

1641 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Patrick M. (Pokepat):

Okay, okay, OKAY- let me explain myself first before you make any false assumptions. I can't shake this game up this early on into the season. I'm kind of in a slump right now emotionally, which puts my gameplay at a fault because I don't have the right mindset going into this tribal.

However, I've been trying to just think about it without getting my emotions in the way and I figured that I can save a big move for a day when I'm more in the zone. I can't jump the gun on days like these, especially so early into the game. It's critical for me to get my footing and find out where people lie in this game before striking. A huge part of this pre-merge is determining how I want to play out the rest of this game.

Sometimes having a lacking pre-merge can set you up for the endgame. If you go into the merge with tons of allies and solid alliances, they're going to pin you as a kingpin and an easy target to get rid of. Technically, losing Brittany could help my game.

Does my logic make sense?
1641 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
-----BRITTANY GETS 22ND-----
1641 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
---JOINT TRIBAL---
1641 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Sanda L. (Imopink1):

My tribe seems to think this is the Brady Bunch and are all willing to go to rocks if there’s a tie. It would be my pleasure to throw any one of them under the train.
1641 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Josh R. (sergeant):

So I am back at tribal council again.. and this time it's a conjoined tribal, which actually is okay cause it gives us the chance to bring everyone forward. However the other tribe is definitely trying to do the same thing. I want to avoid rocks at all costs, I would be willing to go to rocks but, it would suck to go out like that at this early stage of the game. Right now, surprisingly, I feel like I am driving this vote. I put together a 4 person alliance with Nick, Me, Livingston, and Joey. All of whom I feel are strong players and the best people to work with going forward. The trouble is trying to figure out who to vote for, I want to keep the vote off of people I can potentially work with going forward. I had chats with both Jordan and James agreeing to keep the vote off of each other, so I had to shift the target to someone I am hoping doesn't have a lot of connections on my tribe. Andy. I know him from other games I have played and he's always a threat. I think it would be quite the accomplishment to get someone of that caliber out this early. I am really hoping that this pans out and Andy goes and nothing funky happens. I guess we will just have to wait and see.
1641 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Will J. (SurvivorFan37):

So, I found the Yaxha idol. Woo! I'm really pumped that I have it as I think (if Heroes vs Villains is any indicator) it'll probably be indispensable at some tribal council in the future.

I am beyond glad that we won today, not just because of the second idol clue but because combined tribal council are a shitshow 100% of the time. It would've been this massive headache I'd be trying to strategize about and navigate, and there's definitely a non-zero chance one of my close allies could have gone home (or my tribe could have decided to vote for someone like Josh on the other side, who I'm hoping to link up with in the future).

With the idol and a somewhat solid 4-person alliance of myself, Lexie, Silver, and Ben (with Tris as a de facto +1), I'm feeling ok with my position on Yaxha right now and don't feel as though anyone would immediately target me individually if we lost again. I'm definitely expecting a swap within the next 2 rounds, so in the meantime the priority is to try and shore up relationships with people like Patrick and Tashi so that I have as high a chance of getting myself on a tribe where I'm in a comfortable position as possible. Stay tuned!
1641 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Absolita P. (Absol):

mood for this vote:

idk what to say but wow has this round been annoying, yet pretty easy anyways

i'm not really gonna go too deeply into it because i was thinking this over earlier and i think i have a brain tumor developing or something i don't want to relive it

i want to work with sanda really closely this season. she's a loyal ally and also non-threatening in almost every way possible. that being said, she's like... so dumb? i understand that she enjoys pissing people off and acting like hot shit, but when that comes at the expense of playing the most basic of strategic games i don't know if i can handle it. i'm not even against the idea of flipping if it comes to a tie, but... the fact that she blatantly told everyone that makes no sense. if she wants to make people angry she can go spam racial slurs on twitter or something, don't waste my precious group gaming time!

regardless of the fact that she's probably drinking from the ocean, it should be pretty fine for me. if she goes home then... she played herself and it's not my fault, and i can work from there. however, the other 6 tikal members (not sanda, cuz she got kicked l0l) are trying to work a lot of the zacaleu members into considering voting for tico like we had planned. right now i'm kind of trying to keep tikal as one dysfunctional unit for as long as possible, because a lot of my biggest connections are on this tribe and getting people to flip puts the other tribes in a difficult spot where they will ideally have to rely on us because the trust with their old tribe is broken. assuming the tikal 6 stay together and sanda is still here as well, i'm in a great spot, i think!

in other news, for now i kind of want to talk to as many zaculeu people as possible to secure some sort of relationship, so even in the very likely case of a swap i'll be in a good enough position socially and physically to coast to merge. from there the game probably gets difficult so the goal is to manage my threat level by... not doing anything, ideally.

like i mentioned i'm voting tico.

don't really care if it works because i think in the worst-case scenario andy goes... which isn't even that bad for me.
1641 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Tico F. (ticofernandez):

Well I spammed my ass off but that challenge sucked.
Not having skype is really making my tribe forget about me but that's ok I've done well without skype before I can do it again.

Apparently my tribe is all sticking together this vote and wants out Andy. Personally I'd rather target jojo since he ignored me about the last vote which is rude. It's to early to make waves though especially since rumor is the other tribe is voting me. I sure hope to survive this vote because once I make swap or merge it's time to turn up the game play.
1641 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Tico F. (ticofernandez):

Forgot to say that in case I am the vote I tried to reach out to jman and absol as their only 2 from that tribe that I kinda know. I'm hoping they just lied about voting me but if not hopefully it's not to late to get the target off my back.
1641 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Absolita P. (Absol):

just wrote a confessional so this explanation will be short

don't want to vote andy because... why would we? he didn't do nothing to me.

tico came to me asking for a life preserver so i cooked a little something up (although i don't plan on taking credit for the plan) and took the vote off him by saying we could use him to take out a bigger threat. i don't get much intel PERSONALLY but if nathan's info is good and josh/jojo/nick/livingston are the core of that tribe, we can hopefully take a clean shot at one of them, using the tikal 6 + tico (king) + logie (king but not totally sure here)

new worst case scenario is again, andy going home which is not rly a big deal, but i genuinely think that even if it is 7-7 somebody from their side will flip.

if we go to rocks i hope i go home!

also lol as i'm typing this i see jojo being a paranoid psycho in the chat >_> if this plan already leaked i'm going to lose it
1641 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Tico F. (ticofernandez):

Praying reaching out to absol worked he's trying to flip the vote to jojo which is what I wanted originally but now I'm afraid if I switch my vote I could end up just screwing myself out of game.
1641 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Nick J. (NJKoda1998):

My vote is going to be for Andy F. (amf7410)

Let's hope this vote either ties, your threat ass goes home, or the OT is actually voting Tico like they claim to be, cuz otherwise I'm probs fucked.
1641 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Jordan M. (jman96):

So with this tribal, it gets tricky. We have Sanda that says that she will not go to rocks for my tribe which didnt impress some people at all and nathan ends up removing her from the tribe chat. I like Sanda but she needs to watch what she says from time to time as it can cause problems for her moving forward
..as well as problems for me as I'm in a alliance with her, absol and james.

So apparently Nick, Jojo, Josh and Levingston have a alliance together and needs to be taken apart. So the tribe was deciding on who to take out. I took the chance to throw Jojos name into the fire as he is a.major threat who just won a group game. One where he beat me in the final tribal so I know that he can win this. So I need him out as soon as possible. And there is a chance that nathan or absol got Tico to join in which is good.

Hopefully i can survive this tribal and win today's challenge so that I can avoid voting another person off and cause problems for me long term.
1641 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Logan M. (Logie56):

This Double Tribal has been crazy ever since it was posted. At the beginning, Nathan approached Billy about voting Sanda because she's a wildcard and freaked out on everybody in the Tikal chat. After discussing possibilities, my tribe decided they wanted to take out Andy because Sanda mentioned she was interested in flipping her vote, plus nobody would expect the move. I've played a couple games with Andy before, considering we have a positive relationship, I don't want him leaving anytime soon. I took some time to think and approached a few people from the other tribe today (Absol/Nathan/Andy), which is when I heard Tico's name was being thrown around, giving me three potential options. Nathan/Andy have been trying to convince me/Billy that we are on the bottom of our tribe and we should mutiny at the next challenge, depending if there's a swap or not. It's not an awful idea, except Billy did point out Tikal has been together for a while now. Ugh, I need an Advil. LMAO.
1641 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
James R. (J2999):

So last tribal Jasoi left in a relatively simple 7-1 vote. Unan baby!

However now it might look like a mistake.

So we won the next two immunity challenges, perfect.

Back at tribal tonight as part of a double tribal.

So straight away Sanda jumps in saying "I'm not going to rocks for any of you" like... crickets... ok..... like obviously there would be people not going to rocks for a FOURTEEN person tribal, whether that be now, when 14 remain, WHENEVER!

I message Nick first from the other tribe and he tells me that Tico has no skype. He also says he is willing to pull a Julie and #JumpShip and vote with us! I also have individual conversations with Josh, then Billy (who said he would not go to rocks today), then Livingston, and then Logan. They all seemed willing to do anything really.

So our tribe are voting Tico, pretty simple.

Then today it changes. Sanda being Sanda decides this just is not good enough, and wants to vote one of OUR tribemates out, Andy.

At this point it is messy. Initially the votes seemed to be Sanda and Tico, now Andy is being brought up. When it is known Sanda is the cause, she is kicked from our tribe chat.

Our plan NOW (as decided 4pm est) is to vote JOJO, as apparently there is a 4 person alliance of Jojo, Josh, Livingston and Nick. My tribe themselves decide to do Jojo, which is perfect because he is the only one of that four I'm not mates with / have proper intentions to work with.

So we allegedly have our 6, though Ryan has not logged on yet so we are praying he does! but we have myself, Absol, Andy, Jordan and Nathan doing it at the moment.

For me the best part is our INITIAL target, TICO, messaged Absol saying he is willing to vote with OUR tribe LMAOOOO it's pretty amazing. So now Tico will also be doing Jojo allegedly, meaning if our tribe bar Sanda + Tico do that is perfect. Assuming the other tribe bar Tico + Sanda do like Andy, that would tie it 7-7 and Sanda would possibly flip back to us for revote because she wouldn't go to rocks! But I'd have thought Josh or Nick would tell me who they are doing, though equally I get it they are probably expecting me to do the same so yeah !!!!

All in all I will be voting for JOJO tonight. I think he is pretty funny and a good guy, but my tribe are wanting to vote him so I will be doing it too! Hopefully we have a straight up majority if people on the other tribe split over at least two of Andy/Sanda/Tico, but I guess we will see!

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!