This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Guatemala - Last Chances

Topic » Survivor Guatemala - Last..

1606 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Josh R. (sergeant):

After what I see as an amazing season, one that I am proud to be a part of. I am casting my vote happily for Mordecai to be the winner of this season

"It really sucks that I even have to cast this vote and I'm not sitting next to you. However, I think your FTC performance was better than Will's. And for me that, plus our strong relationship throughout, is enough to get my vote!! Hope you win"
1606 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Nick J. (NJKoda1998):

Andy, sweetie, you're trying way too hard to push the "I was busy with other games so I was inactive, and inactivity is a strategy" campaign, and sis.....no.

Will, I thought your answer to my question was great, however, as I've read other answers in this Final Tribal, sis you've been repeating yourself in every single question. You're relying a bit too hard on bitterness towards Ben to get you the win.

Ben, while I am disappointed in the way you've treated our friendship, you have been doing the best job at this Final Tribal. I thought your answer/apology to my question wasn't terrible, and you've called out the other two on their flaws (which are actual flaws, unlike your biggest one of being a cunt).

-----

With all that said, I regretfully vote for BEN to be the winner of M&N's Survivor Last Chances
1606 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
James R. (J2999):

I vote for BEN to win

I want to vote Andy sorta so he at least gets 1/2 votes...

but if it was 5-4-1 and Will won I'd feel awful for Ben, assuming Andy would vote Ben idk

Nothing against Will, I respect him, but he never really made too much of an effort with me and was fine flinging me early. I do think him and Ben played 2 of the best, if not THE best games this season, but mostly even and I think Ben was in the perfect position, hence voting for Be
1606 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Patrick M. (Pokepat):

May be a shocker, but after screwing him over in Cutthroat and Suitman’s, I think it’s finally time for me to award him for his game.

I vote for BigBaby1996 to win M&N’s Last Chances!

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!