This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Guatemala - Last Chances

Topic » Survivor Guatemala - Last..

1641 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
Nathan G. (Matedog1209):

Hey JEFF! I mean News and Pie!
So here are my thoughts tonight. Jasoi and Sanda are going after each other. I think there is no reason to not just let one of them go home tonight. Jasoi ruined the challenge for us and I think that’s more than enough of a reason to send him home. Sanda flipped to our tribe because she didn’t want to work with her other tribe from the getgo. This means she has more of a reason to be loyal to our tribe. I think keeping Sanda as a shield over time is better than taking her out now. I hope I can solidify an alliance soon. I have talked with multiple people individually but I’m hoping I can get a solid 3 man team soon.
1641 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
-----JASOI GETS 24TH-----
1641 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
Tico F. (ticofernandez):

Going to tribal council so now it's like the game truly begins. Billy and nj are only two on my tribe who have even spoken to me so I'm definitely a little nervous. Billy says there's some bad blood between people though so hopefully I can fly under the radar a little longer without being targeted. Time to go out and make some more friends on this tribe.
1641 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
Tico F. (ticofernandez):

Welp according to nj. Logie and billy want to target inacts and are including me in that group which is bullshit I showed up to the first challenge and they didn't include me. Not having skype is definitely hindering my game. I'm hearing Jake but billy and nj are still only 2 to talk to me I've reached out to logie and noobsmoke as well. If I do end up getting votes but staying may just be time to mutiny.
1641 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
Mordecai E. (bigben1996):

Alright so yea... I've been pretty much doing nothing to this point.  I've had to engage in some social interactions and realized that Lexie and Will are my closest allies on this tribe.  I think I can trust Silver for the time being but man I'm concerned about working with Patrick and Tashi.  Patrick is a sneaky fucker and Tashi is his number two so eek.  I'll play nice but have no problem pulling a blindside.  I'd like to get out Tris first but concerned that I need to keep him around and I don't trust Brit but feel Lexie needs a female alliance member so ain't pushing it.

Overall, my connections are on the other tribes with like wangifold, Andy, Tico, NJ, Jojo.  I think that I could work my way into groups like Livingston, Josh and Absol. However, I'm just thinking about do I mutiny cause I've had the inkling to do it but have decided against it each time.  Tris has said absolutely nothing to me while the rest have so if Tris ever becomes a swing then I think its me.  But, I don't wanna ditch Lexie and Will.
1641 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
Logan M. (Logie56):

Nick and I gave it our best at the challenge, but it sadly wasn’t enough to win. I wondered about voting for Tico, but he at least checks his messages and Jake hasn’t been active for either challenge, so he’s the target unless I’m told otherwise before votes are due. If this is my last opportunity to possibly make an impression in this series, I’m very well going to, damnit!
1641 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
Josh R. (sergeant):

So, this confessional is a bit late but I have literally not been home since Thursday so I haven't had time. But here goes.

First off, I am super happy to be back on M&N's Survivor!! I was really disappointed in my  performance in my last season Heroes vs Villains, after my 4th place finish in Ethiopia. But I am back for redemption. I haven't played in a group game in a long time, probably since April... until recently, this is my second game back on the site. The first one went pretty well and I finished in 7th place and was pretty happy with how I played. There are a lot of faces I recognize on this tribe and cast, some of whom I just played with. I am hoping to be able to carry over some of those relationships and use the momentum that I gained in the last game I played.

So we won the first immunity challenge which is great! I definitely didn't want to be the first one out of the season..... but now we are at tribal. My tribe has been pretty quiet so far, but I have been able to talk with almost everyone. From what I have been hearing Jake is the only person who hasn't really been talking with anyone and I think that's made this an easy vote for everyone so far. I am hoping to be able to form a solid alliance soon.

Right now the people I am closest with are probably Nick and Billy. Closely followed by Joey, Livingston, and Logan. And Tico I've only started talking with recently.

So if everything goes how it seems it's going to Jake will be leaving today. And then we can focus on winning the challenge and avoiding tribal again.
1641 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
-----JAKE GETS 23RD-----
1641 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
Silver N. (Silver09):

Coming back feels great, I loved playing my season and I felt like I deserved to win but the jury obviously didn’t. I’m glad I have a second chance, and when I saw my tribe I was like fuck no. I have a bad relationship with James and he’s like friends with half that tribe so my ass mutinied to the tribe I liked. So far I think I made the right decision I’m in a four person alliance with Will, Ben and Lexie and I’m cool with Tashi, Patrick and Brittany as well. So this first tribal I want Tris gone because I don’t think he can benefit my game at all. Going forward in the game I don’t know how well I’m going to do I can see myself going pretty early so let’s pray I don’t.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/BoAC5SOqgL9Et0GV9X/giphy.gif
1641 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
Will J. (SurvivorFan37):

Now that we're going to tribal for once we'll obviously see where everyone stands for the first time -- I'm ostensibly the closest with Ben, Lexie, and Silver at the moment. I trust Silver to not vote me out individually, but I'm not sure what his own interests are and how close he is with the Patrick/Tashi duo (as he could very well be a crucial vote this round).

Right now the three of us have somewhat reluctantly talked about voting for Brittany so we can A) keep Tris here so he'll vote with us and B) Avoid throwing a rock at the Patrick/Tashi duo, who we are (I guess?) saying will ostensibly vote with us if we hit a swap or something. I do think that Tashi's the biggest threat both for me and in the game in general, but I'm not sure there's any way I could wrangle the votes on him (and if I did, Patrick would probably mutiny and I'd lose him as an ally for good). There really aren't *any* good options for this vote, as I really have nothing against Brittany and no good reason to want to vote for her. I guess we'll see what happens.
1641 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz

Right now, I think the vote is going to be Brittany.  However, I think if Pokepat has any say then he'll want to vote myself or Tris potentially.  Brit leaving is likely my best case scenario cause I don't need a tribe to be ran by Silver, Tashi, and Patrick with Brit as the fourth.  No, I'm assembling the troops now without having to do much.

I trust that Tris is with me right now and that me, Will and Lexie are sticking together.  I won't be surprised if its me.  However, I'm remaining optimistic in not ideal circumstances.  Brit hasn't done anything as well so maybe if she goes then I could be a valuable swing vote.

I think they could vote Lexie cause Tris brought her name to me cause she won Madagascar. Also, I'm under the impression people are scared if they vote me out they won't make my Last Chances.  Mhm a scare tactic that I haven't employed yet lol
1641 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
Lexie R. (deathlyavocado):

Hi so this is my first confessional!! This is my second season playing on tengaged which is exciting!! Going into this season, my largest motivation is trying to get more acclimated to playing online survivor so that when I go into Ben's all winners I wont be AS MUCH of a noob lmao.

So far, I'm feeling really good about my tribe for the most part? I've made an alliance w Ben and Will, which is exciting. Can I just say - it's super fucking weird like PLAYING with Ben lmaooo. its really cool. Overall, I've gotten to talk a good amount with everyone in the tribe. Talking wise, I've probably talked the least w tris. That sucks, bc he was originally the vote that the tribe seemed to go along with for our first tribal council, but now we seem like we may be going Brittany instead. I wanna try to get closer with him, but its hard creating a conversation with him for the most part? Idk. He like doesnt respond in a way that garners conversation.

With the rest of my tribe, I've honestly had good conversations w everyone. Aside from Tris and Brittany, I've talked a good amount to Ben and Will. I've probably talked to Will the most, I really enjoy talking to him. For Tashi and Pokepat, I really enjoy talking to the two of them. It's kinda concerning because i know for a fact that they're really close, so idk how close to either of them I'll be able to get. I've enjoyed talking to Ben, but I kinda feel awkward talking to him?? its like a power dynamic thing. i feel UNWORTHY to talk to him bc hes a ~host~ which is scary. As for Silver, I enjoy talking to him!! he seems nice and i definitely want to work with him, but I'm concerned that he'd be likely to flip. I'm gonna definitely try to lock him, ben, will, and I down as a solid four.

Overall, I'm super excited to play this game. The mutiny twist is a little scary, since literally anything can change at any time, but i hope it works out in the end. My concern is that if we're down to the four of will, ben, silver, and i, and there's tashi and pokepat left as a duo, they'll just mutiny to another tribe. Scary stuff.

Anyways, idk if I have anything else to say. This game so far hasn't been too too crazy since we've avoided tribal, so hopefully it stays chill for a bit longer before spicing up. We shall see, I suppose! :)
1641 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz

*writes name down*
*flips to camera*

Brittany

*puts vote in urn*

---

Honestly, I think this is probably my best play for the moment.  Even if Brittany isn't aligned closely with Patrick and Tashi then I need to break any form of threat.  Plus, I think that I'm planning to vote out Tris next anyway if we lose.

I rather play the long game then short game.  Worst case, I think is Tris and Silver turning on like Lexie or myself in the future.  I brought up to Patrick that Brittany is being considered as a sign that I trust him.  In reality, I wouldn't mind Patrick leaving at the merge but he's not on my priority list.
1641 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
Silver N. (Silver09):

This tribal has reminded me how much fun survivor is, I was sad that we lost but if we kept on winning we would be targeted at a swap. Basically my alliance has control of the vote, Brittany and Tris are targeting each other. At first I wanted Tris out because he's easily manipulated and its a easy vote, but Will and Lexie really got in my head not gonna lie. They had good points, Brittany has more connections and is like best friends with James so sorry girl. I hope Patrick/Tashi aren't too mad at me, I'm kinda nervous but I'm kinda annoyed now because Will was the one that said he didn't want Tris out, but now hes saying its whatever you want like bitch, don't put this on me. Will thinks he's so smart and he is, he probably has Tris in his back pocket but I need Will to think I'm in his back pocket too. For now I'm loyal to this alliance, I don't want to go to another tribal because I like everyone on my tribe.

https://media.giphy.com/media/1AisUzyFyxdbSMzTj8/giphy.gif
1641 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
Patrick M. (Pokepat):

i cant make any waves right now

but honestly, i think this round has definitely cleared some things up
1. Lexie is a threat
2. Ben has little interest in working with me

unfortunately, i can’t save her this round. i vote brittany

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!