This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Easter Island Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Easter Island..

1752 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
Parvati S. (ParvatiS):

since day 1 my #1 ally has been alan. we have been friends for years and we also have a lot of mutual friends on tengaged
at first, i thought my best option was to stick with the original codraisc members and vote together. but after talking to alan we have a different idea.
patrick, andy, nick, anthony lowkey scare me a bit because they seem to have lots of pre-existing friends in this game.

austin and andy are #1 in each other's friend list btw
so is nick and raul

after talking to alan, apparently he feels the same way. patrick wants to vote for maui and he told original codraisc and andy, nick anthony to vote that as well. alan and i agree we dont really want to vote maui because he's not a threat and we actually find patrick, andy, nick, anthony to be threats.

i talked to sanda last night and she seems nice and she is definitely someone i would like to work with. alan told me he also talked to her and apparently she gave him an idol and i was completely shocked. i guess it's a good thing because now at least we have an idol that we could use to our advantage. but it could also mean that sanda trusts him a lot which isn't good for my game. we all agree we don't want to vote for maui, especially sanda since he is her original tribe member so we are trying to figure out something else we want to do
1752 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
Parvati S. (ParvatiS):

alan, sanda, and i wanted to get maui on our side but he ignored us so we don't really have a choice but vote for him :/
un-gamerelated but i really want to know who maui (Tide) is because i think it's a multi or at least they had a previous tengaged account cause there is 0% chance that is a new user but it definitely looks like a multi
1752 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
Sanda L. (Imopink1):

“I’m getting very sketchy vibes rn. Why would Maui be ignoring me after I told her that she’s the target?”
1752 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
Ryan S. (BigBrotherDonny):

yikess this tribe swap is shit.
i think i have 2 friends on this tribe, but honestly getting voted out wouldn't be all that bad. i want to take either austin or tyler out, but i do think stef is a threat too. i'm not playing comps on purpose, because i think they'll vote me out over lee/raul first if i dont play them, and that is good, i do notttt want lee or raul to go because they can be numbers for me in the future.
1752 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
K.C. H. (Kaseyhope101):

So, I was at a graduation party so I haven’t been on all day nor sent in a CF, sooo life update

There was a swap, I ghosted my tribe, blah blah blah, I tell ALAN I’m the joker so now he and nick know, and we’ll see where that goes, but I had to tell Alan, because he was trying to pull a blindside, and... he wanted my number, so... I’d be exposed either way. It’s better he knows.

Sanda and I feel fine, Alan is playing a bit hard and scheming for someone who was like “nah I’m not into the game” but i trust him and he told me he has an idol. Nick is my friend but I won’t be too blindly trusting of him, he’s screwed me over in the past.

Everything else, we’ll see how this goes. But idk how to handle this joker situation anymore...
1752 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
-----MAUI GETS 20TH-----
1752 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
Sanda L. (Imopink1):

“I’m happy to survived the tribal but I’m super annoyed that Maui voted for me.... like I was actually wanting to work with her. You really can’t help an idiot.”
1752 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
K.C. H. (Kaseyhope101):

So, it’s like... I’m immune yet again, and... i definitely need to act fast to get voted out so I can get in the game. (Unless I’m confused with how the joker works, pretty sure that’s how though, who knows!)

Alan and Nick know about it, so I definitely could open some doors that way, and... everyone agrees Patrick is a big threat, sooo if I can get patrick to target me somehow, I could take him out, and open a lot of doors... but that would also get a HUGE target on my back and I won’t have the safety of the Joker twist to protect me AFTER the fact.

I guess I just have to take a calculated risk somehow...
1752 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
Mordecai E. (bigben1996):

I can't believe that I've written a confessional every episode.

Anyways, with my own game taking place it has been hard for me to do challenges.  However, it hasn't stopped me from socializing with my tribe.  I think that my position is decent as of this time.  Sanda is an easy next boot, but despite her ongoing messages she does have a point.  Patrick is manipulative and if he's smart will just cut me out of the picture early.  My goal is to work with Andy, Nick and potentially Parvati.  They all seem like individuals who would work with me down the line.

I'm pretty sure likewise that I'm going to be bottom of the totem poll whatever alliance that I take part in.  Which is fine, but it'd be nicer to have a secure spot in the game.  I'm a shell of my former self despite what others may believe.  The goal is just to take a ride down the coast till like single-digits.  Then, I'll snag a few key moves for the dub.
1752 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
-----LEE GETS 19TH-----
1752 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
K.C. H. (Kaseyhope101):

Soooo I don’t really know what’s up, nor if my tribe has kind of suspected anything about me yet, but I’m really liking not having to worry about the strategic sides of things, like, I like not having a vote cuz it means I don’t really need to take a SIDE... but obviously, that won’t work long term, so now I need to work to get votes on me eventually, so I can actually play the game...

So basically Alan concocted a plan for me to basically act and role play that I’m targeting Patrick and he’ll send the receipts to Patrick, so the votes would be on moi. Now, Nick earlier was like “let’s target Anthony”, but I trust Patrick less, and have spoken 0 to him this entire game. So if I can bounce into the game, and have one less Patrick to worry about? Perfect situation !

Idk if this will work but it’s a step in a direction
1752 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
Mordecai E. (bigben1996):

Fuck you Newz for not calling me Mordecai.  You have my social media for god sake.

Anyways, other than Newz not respecting my name cause he's a twat.  I managed to snag the immunity necklace with absolutely 0% effort.  Max, handed me the answers immediately after he won immunity and if I'm being real I'd like to go deep with Max into the game.  I just know he's going to beat me out in competitions.  Probably, I should work with him till like like finale.  Unless, other shit happens.  Anyways, I'm immune and everyone is asking what I want which is great.  However, I don't want to be the one that creates the fissure rather be in the bomb shelter.  There is absolutely no need for me to start creating chaos and I should let people come to me with their thoughts.

I expect there will be one more swap.  I haven't spoken to Raul in days, but I'm assuming he's either dead in water or is fine which are the only options to begin with.  I'm pretty sure we're merging at 12, but if the jokers can't get out we're going to be at the final eight.  All I need to really do is avoid voting out a joker and my chances could sky rocket at getting to the end lol.

Anyways, it's Mordecai mother fucker not this Ben bullshit.
1752 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
Parvati S. (ParvatiS):

this tribe is really last min when it comes to making voting decisions lmaooo legit no one knows what they're doing until like 30 mins before votes are do

alan, sanda, and i seem to be in a tight alliance i really like both of them and i think i trust them the most (esp alan). so im pretty sure it's clear to everyone that kasey is the joker while there are 3 other jokers on the ot. alan originally had a plan where he has a fake convo with kasey where kasey will say that she wants to target patrick and we could vote out kasey and take out patrick lol. unfortunately patrick knows kasey is the joker (i mean, it's really obvious) so he wont vote her so instead he decided we should do anthony and said that nick would do it to. i talked to andy and he might do anthony but i really dont know. ben wont do anthony so i have no idea what he is doing, probably sanda but i really dont know.

also, alan and sanda stress me out a lot lmaooo votes are due soon and they have yet to reply and vote anthony. alan is busy at work and it's stressing me while sanda is always inact and i just hope they vote in time lol
1752 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
Nick B. (BluJay112):

Anthony

and I will use his blood as war paint, love you bro
1752 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
Nick B. (BluJay112):

I’m awful

I’m voting sanda to cause a tie.

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!