This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Easter Island Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Easter Island..

1741 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
1741 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Nick B. (BluJay112):

*me sitting on a rock*

long time, no see from little ole me, huh?

last time I stepped foot into M&N territory, i was out of my mind in the inaugural all-stars season. With personal complications stemming from home, i never truly took that firm step onto the all-star beaches!

this time? I have a clear mind, strong will, & unwavering thirst for the crown :].

seeing the collection of people here, I was utterly shocked that M&N not only cast these players, but even asked them in the first place! I sincerely expect a consistent explosion of fireworks from now until the winner is crowned, because these four tribes are compiled of villains, sociopaths, gamebots, & wild cards.

Where do I fall among this carnage? Well, as my tribe insignia suggests, i am a FLIPPER. Throughout history, the flipper has always been tagged with an air of negativity and self-disappointment; however, I wear this badge with courage and self-realization!

During the genesis of M&N, there existed a young, naive boy nicknamed Barry, wanting to earn the respect and friendships of his fellow castaways. Then, come merge, the frightful ordeal of rocks loomed, and he was subsequently faced with a decision: does he avoid rocks, or risk it? Numbers were never his strong suit, so he succumbed to fear and allowed his alliance to experience the first ever pagonging. He realized his mistake and vowed to overthrow Mel, but sadly, his voice was smothered by the cloud of manipulation created by Mel. After he left, one by one, Mel’s allies fell prey to her tactics and manipulation, granting her the eventual win. 

Do i feel like the flipper moniker applies to me now, after I’ve grown immensely from my days, and name, in Uruguay? Not necessarily, since I want to show the adapatability i continue to foster within myself and this game. However, I want to allow my type-cast to show that flippers aren’t always the players we must loathe, the players that warrant no respect, the players that play themselves. Instead, I want to give them a positive name and platform to have a chance in this game!

So, my journey in this season & series is yet to be finished, and in a way, evolving its first chapter, rather than rewriting.

And also, i have to maneuver the jokers twist.
1741 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Ryan S. (BigBrotherDonny):

Hey! I'm back bitchesssssss xo! I'm so happy to be asked back and I'll be playing harder than I did last time. Already this time, I made a three  person chat with Raul (MrBird) and Anthony (iYBF), who are both friends of mine. I was so excited to see them on my tribe.
My only problem is that I'm the joker LOL. This could really screw me over and could ruin my game, but  right now I'm treating it as a second life in this game. We lost this challenge, but honestly I don't want to get voted out here. I think we are all voting LimaBean, or heard, but obviously I can't vote haha.
I'm thinking that I will like throw a competition before the merge so that everyone votes me out and I can take my shot at a big threat.
1741 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
K.C. H. (Kaseyhope101):

This season is already FULL of surprises.

So, first... I actually got casted. SHOOK. I didn’t expect that, I thought I was a flop ass bitch... but I’m basically on the “u were boring” tribe of the season, sooo I guess I was just a flop ass bitch. It’s cute though cuz I’m not on the FLOP tribe which is LITERALLY blatantly calling you a flop ass bitch.

Now onto the fun part. The twist. There’s a joker twist! I just reread it and everything and understand it now. Each tribe has a player who isn’t in the game anymore, basically and are secretly TRYING to get voted out to get their spot in the game BACK... I love it! Like, I fuck with this. I’m the floater tribe joker, so basically... I’m not a real player... UNTIL I get voted out. Which can’t be too hard? I half expect to be the first one out anyways.

If I fail as a joker and get cut out of the show come merge, chill. I didn’t get voted out go me. If I succeed, hopefully my position won’t be too screwed and I’ll just get voted out AGAIN after the fact (can that happen? Who knows, probably) but either way... I LOVE being the twist. It gets me an opportunity to fuck shit up and we know... I stan that.

I’ve also only talked to one person on my tribe this entire night so far so I may be inadvertently playing the best joker game in history... actually jk Nick Mana is... it’s so sad knowing no matter how hard I try I won’t even be the most entertaining joker this season. He’s 100% beating me in that category already =\
1741 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Mordecai E. (bigben1996):

This season sucks donkey butt.  Kidding, but for real, I hate this twist with a burning passion.  It essentially gives someone the opportunity to kill someone for doing nothing but the right thing for their own game.  In that case, I need to align with whoever the "joker" is or not be on their most wanted list.  I'm thinking that the joker is either Romeo or LimaBeans.  If it's Romeo then I'm pretty confident that I'm screwed cause he's friends with the ultimate trash.  If it's Lima then I actually think I can avoid getting voted off cause we're neutral and don't know each other.

Right now, I'd like to just stick with Raul and Anthony as they're relatively chill.  However, I'm a little bit hesitant on Raul and wouldn't mind switching him out with Donny.  We got along in my series it just so happened Raul approached me first before him.  Other than that, my tribe is definitely going to be facing some hardships as I believe we're the weakest tribe out of all them.  Not to mention, my competition prowess has evaporated.

I think the only person that I might actually have some form of beef in this cast with is Lemons.  However, last night I think we resolved it but it doesn't mean we're off each others radar.  I wouldn't trust him, but I'd be willing to let him slide a round or two if we made the merge.  Patrick and Brien are the only people that I'd be hesitant about.

Pretty confident if I stay away from tribal these first couple of votes that I can get pretty deep.
1741 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
K.C. H. (Kaseyhope101):

So... well, before the challenge even started, I was talking to that Austin guy, the AustinRules6969 guy or whatever, so that was before I even knew the Joker existed, so yeah... and then AFTER the challenge and after I knew I was the Joker, Lee and Alan (separately) started messaging me and like vowing their loyalty and shit to me, so... normally, this would be awesome... but FUCK... I’m the JOKER, I don’t want that shit, y’all... I think I have a bit of time to blow up my own game basically, but fuck that’s extra. I really hope they’re lying. I really hope they’re just evil snake people, so I can Joker my way into the cast.

I am too likable for my own good, I guess! =/!
1741 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
-----LIAM GETS 24TH-----
1741 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Sanda L. (Imopink1):

“Tbh im hating this Oddish guy already life wtf is with your obsession with it. Like it’s the fucking “weed pokemon” and I’m not talking about Marijuana. I mean like a dead fucking weed which is exactly what you’re gonna be when I get through with you. So you can take your odd-ish ass home. A.K.A ik you’re the joker so jokes gonna be on you haha”
1741 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Sanda L. (Imopink1):

“So after hours and hours of nonstop clicking that resulted in a massive headache... I finally found the Leannúna idol. I also managed to find the Brath and Codraisc idol in the process but it was annoying because my tribe was the hardest one and took so long. Anyways... Sanda did what she had to do. We have no choice but to stan 🤷‍♂️“
1741 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Sanda L. (Imopink1):

“So it looks like I’m actually better at finding idols than I thought. I’m evolving into a self sufficient queen. The old Sanda used to have everyone else do her dirty work but now I realize... I can do both. #girlpower for the win! Go Pink!”
1741 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Sanda L. (Imopink1):

“So I thought my tribe was poppin at first but it turns out... they’re all trash. I don’t know I expected so much from them. I guess when they said we were the “fans” tribe people would want to play hard but it looks like they’re just gonna be fans helping to blow my hair and make me look good. That’s how utterly useless they are. If I could win this challenge myself I would but I’m not worried anyways. I have the idol which obviously it belongs to me because idols should only be in the possession of an icon.”
1741 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Parvati S. (ParvatiS):

this immunity challenge is extremely frustrating because i have wanted to get started on it since it was posted but it's hard to get my tribe members to be on at the same time and im afraid we're going to lose
1741 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Sanda L. (Imopink1):

“So we lost that challenge and although it’s my fault technically idc because if the tribe really cared they would have shown up earlier instead of waiting to the last minute! I hate them so fucking much.”
1741 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Andy F. (amf7410):

FUCK NICK he just let me waste 40 minutes of my life searching for an idol that HE ALREADY FOUND what a dumb bitch

*flips table*
(haha its funny because I'm on the flippers tribe)

But I'll send an actual confessional with strategies and stuff later ok byeeeeeeee
1741 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Mordecai E. (bigben1996):

What?  Two confessionals, that's better than what I did in India.

Anyways, the flops decided to vote Liam because he apparently had a weak username.  However, we probably could've used him over Ryan who has been pretty useless thus far.  He just has some social connections with Anthony and Raul.  If I cared more than I would've made an effort to save Liam.

Honestly, fuck you Newz for making me waste an hour of my life continuing a challenge that we were already DQ'd from.  At least, I changed the writing of the challenge in the future.  I know that I've been skeptical of Romeo, but he's actually pretty chill and we legit carried our tribe today (thought we did).  I'm actually more confident he wouldn't remove if he was the joker.

Other than that, the season seems really dead.  I mean the fact that I'm commenting more than half the cast says something.  Anyways, I'm probably going to go idol hunting tonight and see if I can find something.  If not, it's whatever since I think I'm in a good spot with everyone minus Ryan potentially.
1741 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Finally have the time to compose a decent confessional

Well I’m excited to finally be back in M&Ns survivor after an abysmal performance in all stars (even though I went to a lot of tribals) I played poorly. Now I’m back and I know the 3rd time is the charm for me.

Coming into this game I plan on laying low establish a few tight bonds and make someone my number one ally and garner trust from everyone on my tribe. As of now we have yet to see tribal but I already know what I wanna do should we go I know stef has the joker twist which this twist is insane let me tell you it changes the whole dynamic of the game. I’m planning on trying to get people to vote her out so she can that burden off of her back so she can begin working properly with me as a ally as a proper player.

Right now stef is my number one ally and I want to take her far and I’ll be loyal to her until it no longer benefits me. I feel like as a tribe we are in the calm before the storm because we haven’t had a chance to experience tribal yet but shit will hit the fan when we do.

Brian W. (justdontevictme):

Idk how I feel about being on the flipper tribe i used to be a flipper but as of late I’ve been loyal but I wonder if having that label on me will make me turn back into that flipper. I’ve been struggling as of late in games so maybe it’s the flipping I used to do that allowed me to go far so I think I’m this game I need to get back to my roots and embrace my flip floppy nature.

In closing I’m excited to be playing this again and I know I’m gonna be a force to be reckoned with.

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!