This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Easter Island Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Easter Island..

1752 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
K.C. H. (Kaseyhope101):

So basically... I didn’t do the challenge, I ghosted almost everyone, and I thought I was doing REALLY WELL at being a Joker, but now... I have an f2 with alan, an F2 with Lee, and I’m in an F3 with Patrick and Austin apparently? But I haven’t really had a follow up on that yet, Austin just said “F3 u me patrick” and I said “cool” to no response. I’m not exactly chill with Patrick so maybe it’s cuz of that, i don’t know.

But basically.... I’m going OUT OF MY WAY to try and be a useless waste of space, and I’m still getting mad alliances, like what the fuck?

I guess... it’s GOOD that they are chill with me big picture, but if I don’t get them to vote me out there IS no big picture, what the fuck?!

I guess I just have to keep skipping challenges and ghosting people until they decide they want me out...
1752 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
-----BARBRA GETS 23RD-----
1752 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
Nick B. (BluJay112):

*looks along coast, sees a lump near a collection of rocks*

*walks over, uncovers idol*

I don’t know what made me compelled to start searching today, but let’s just say.. I felt a voice of a friend back home speaking to me and— ahem, leading me to it! (thank you patrick)

this is truly my only ally on this tribe right now. I trust Kolby and Andy and Brien, but the joker twist just doesn’t leave me feeling easy.

In all honesty, I believe the joker is Lemons. I’ve talked to everyone on my tribe, and she just isn’t responsive. I heard from past survivors that she’s quite the wild card, so maybe I should befriend her?

My idol may need to expendable though, because I do NOT want to leave via a joker’s revenge. It may be rash, but it could save me. Only Andy knows as of right now, so that’s a.... good thing.

Yea... good.

I also know Kasey is the joker, which is FANTASTIC to know. I obviously won’t leak it, she’s my biggest ally besides Raul out here. Honestly, I told her to just be herself, and maybe she’d be targeted.. HAHA.

This game is smooth sailing right now, but I have to avoid the crags ahead!
1752 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
Andy F. (amf7410):

I'm so irritated. I had to have only been seconds behind and if we had more people show up we would have won.

Anywho, Nick is my closest ally and probably will be the entire game, we've had some good history together. He wants to work with Kolby, which I'm a bit sketched out by because Kolby hasn't responded to anything of mine. I have a decent working relationship with Tyler, and I've talked a bit to Brian and Stef. I'm like 99% sure that Stef is the joker, and I want to eliminate the joker twist as soon as possible. Therefore, I want to vote for Stef tonight.

I'm going to approach Stef and ask if he is the joker and if so, tell him that I'll work with him to get the votes on him if he doesn't eliminate me. I feel like it's a really good plan, but it makes me feel scummy because it pretty much means lying to someone's face about who is the joker or not. The thing is, I'll be lying to someone regardless of if I choose to go through with this plan or not, so I feel like it will probably be better of to just go with it. But I will have to figure out soon whether or not this should be the plan.
1752 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
Mordecai E. (bigben1996):

So... the flops are heading back to tribal council again for the second time in three days.

Honestly, I'm just extremely annoyed that myself and Romeo have been doing all the work.  Yet, I know Romeo is likely on the way out and it sucks.  I wish he was the "joker" so we can take useless Ryan out but he's likely the joker over here.  I'm not going to rocks for Romeo if it means that I'd have to draw rocks against like Anthony since he's my closest ally.  It's just unfortunate as of right now and I'm debating if throwing a vote could be a good idea.  Probably not, since I rather not leave my game in Raul's hands.

The idol hunt has been a flop cause it's really been a needle in a haystack.  I assume that the swap is coming sooner or later.  I'd hope it's next round but something tells me Pieguy said to not swap till 18.  I don't think I'd have much success on the other tribes cause the only person that I half-trust is probably manalord and well he gets targeted early for being himself.

Not sure, what else to say other than we suck donkey ass.
1752 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
Nick B. (BluJay112):

my tribe is all jokers.

I do not care what this twist suggests, it is evident I am on a tribe of 5 jokers.
1752 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
K.C. H. (Kaseyhope101):

I’m sort of just keeping my strategy of ignore everybody and do nothing and hope for the best, so really I’m playing just the same way I played during Bloodlines... which really makes me wonder how I got brought back but you know... 🙉🙉🙉 I’ve yet to go to tribal this season which is, like, okay, ANNOYING like I’m going out of my way to not help in challenges, can’t y’all just LOSE? Like wtf!

Being a joker is hard.
1752 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz

*walks up to urn*
*begins to write a name*

*flips vote to camera*

Romeo :(

------

The twist is honestly so stupid it's causing you to leave.  I just can't chance Ryan switching places with me in the game as there's too much riding on this opportunity.  You deserve a hella lot better exit then you're given right now and I apologize.
1752 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
-----ROMEO GETS 22ND-----
1752 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
-----KOLBY GETS 21ST-----
1752 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
Parvati S. (ParvatiS):

walking into this immunity challenge and the host says there is an announcement i knew right away that it is definitely a tribe swap which is really unfortunate because i liked most of my tribe but at the same time i knew it needed to happen eventually. codraisc hasn't lost a single challenge pre-swap and i think we were a really strong tribe and worked well together and it sucks to be swapped and lose a comp despite having most of my tribe members here.
i think it would be a no brainer and vote with the original codraisc members and i hope we can all agree to stick together
1752 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
Sanda L. (Imopink1):

“So this tribe swap COMPLETELY switches things up. It’s definitely starting to get a little more interesting. I’ve been trying to make subtle social connections with a few people already on the other tribes such as Anthony, Andy, & Kasey. And ofc Alan is my closet ally so far I mean I told him where the idol was. I’m a little worried because I didn’t show up to the comp. I underestimated how tired I would be. After work i’m always tired and I had stayed up so late earlier, so a few minutes before the comps I was knocked out. I definitely will get this in check though because I love to compete.”

“Hopefully no one has found the Brath idol yet though because while I’m here I have the opportunity to find it!”
1752 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
Andy F. (amf7410):

It's kinda frustrating because it doesn't feel like that many people are actually playing.

I've been talking a bit with Anthony and Sanda. From the information that I got, I believe that bbdonny, lemons, and manalord are the jokers, but no one from Codrasic has messaged me back for me to try to get any info. I'm hoping that our info is right, and if it is, then if we should be fine as long as we don't vote for an OG Codraisc. The current plan is to vote for Maui, since he hasn't really done anything since the start of the game. Hopefully more of the people on the tribe will be on board and it should be a fairly easy vote.
1752 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz

The flop tribe was a hell hole.  We had too much shit going over there and I tried looking for the idol all day yesterday only to find squat.  I just found the other two idols which have already been claimed according to "manalord" and "MrBird" which is fine.  I trust both of them to some extent.

Anyways, my tribe is heading back to tribal.  I'm a bit fearful of this new tribe that I'm on.  But, legit my tribe doesn't have a ton of members as it's only me and Anthony.  We should assume we aren't the target and that people are just going to vote Maui.  To be honest, I kind of want to make a move on Alan or Patrick.  They seem to be working together and Alan seems like the type of person to actually define floater.  Parvati hmu so maybe this could lead to something but I've gotta make sure she isn't just leaking shit back to Patrick and/or Alan.  Sanda, I feel actually could be a multi or definitely has an idol by the way she's talking to me.  She definitely is playing.

Other than that, I can probably work with Bluejay and Anthony seems to have a relationship with Andy.  All the more better when trying to snag a majority cause let's face it... my og tribe is pretty non-existent as it is.
1752 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
K.C. H. (Kaseyhope101):

So we swap and honestly this would be a really good case scenario if I WASN’T a joker, because I’m chill with a lot of these people.. so it’s kind of a meh case scenario. I don’t feel like all is lost, because I’ve yet to contribute in any challenge since round 1... where I literally got the first point for my team (which I still stan) but overall I do think people will see me as an option to vote for, which is dope !

the only people who’ve talked to me so far this round is Sanda and Nick, not even my tribe has spoken to me, so... who knows what’s going on, maybe they all turned on me ! But that would probably be a problem big picture ..

We’ll see what happens. I’m interested in this tribal.

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!