This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Brazil Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Brazil Confessionals

2002 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Brady S. (CoachWade):

Omg I’m so freaking happy right now! I made the merge. I’m so excited to be apart of the merge again in this series because last time I didn’t do too much before I was eliminated but this time I plan on doing a lot more damage. I haven’t made a survivor merge in a really long time and to finally make one again is very exciting because the merge is where the battle begins and everyone’s goes at each other.

I wish I felt better about my position of coming into the merge though. The last 2 tribals I had no control over and unfortunately they both ended in the worst possible outcomes. Two allies that I really needed at merge Keizo and Blososm ended up going home and it just sucked for my game. Right now I’m totally aware that I’m going to have to fight so fucking hard to survive for the long haul. First of all my tribe is coming in with a 6-4 disadvantage and on top of that Ethan is friends with Chili and so is Nick and to me it seems like Chili is running this game so that means me and Garrett are almost sitting ducks to get picked off but I’m not going to bow down to that chili bitch and she better hope to get me out early cause if not I plan on being her worst night mate. Chili has way too many connections in this game which is awful for my game and I realize that Chili has got to go at top 10 or top 9 for me to probably have a shot at winning this game.

My main allies at this point are definitely Drew, Garrett and Stef. Stef is definitely my closest alliance and my saving grace is that she is on Chili’s side so she can deflect my name from being the vote. The funny thing is I don’t trust really anybody in the game other than those 3. I don’t trust honey for shit since we never really established anything. I heard from Stef that Ethan was the one who sent Keizo home and flipped so I definitely don’t trust his ass and I don’t trust Will for shit either. I did get some crucial information from Stef though which was that Jasoi doesn’t really have anybody in the game right now. Stef even mentioned voting out Jasoi for a potential first vote. That’s good because it’ll probably get me by the first vote but I have to make sure I have at least a majority of 5 to get Chili out at f9 and luckily Stef totally agreed with me on that chili and Ethan couldn’t last long.

Right now I just plan on trying to reconnect with Garrett, Drew and Stef. Then I want to plan on going to Jasoi since he seems kind of alone and I want to get in touch with Nick to make him think we’re working together in case I need him for a number.

But my secret weapon in this game is definitely Stef like thank god Stef and I got to reconnect together. I’m the only one that knows that she has the idol and it seems like we’re on different sides for now which I think will actually help us because nobody is ever going to expect we’re this close and we can tell each other all the information we know about what’s been going on in the game and so that way if one of us is ever being targeted then we could play the idol we have correctly so right now it may look like I’m in trouble but I got tricks up my sleep and this secret alliance between me and Stef could really end up taking us far.
2002 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Nick N. (Noxity):

Let me just say im a little confused by honeys approach to this challenge. Skipping pole 2 and 3 is pretty Ballsy if you asked me...

I mean lets be honest shell be good on a pole, she has no other way of making money
2002 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Stef L. (lemons):

MERGE! I made it!!! I’m pretty excited to be here and be at the place in my opinion where the game actually starts. Now it’s an individual game and I’m excited for it.

But of course getting to Merge wasn’t an easy feat, we saw 3 more people leave the game, Mark, Blossom, and Keizo. Losing Mark and Blossom really wasn’t a blow to my game because I didn’t ever really see them as strong allies to me. And I don’t really think they would have been loyal to me in the long run either.

But losing Keizo was actually a blow to my game because I was relying on him to help me and be someone I could work with. But unfortunately he tried to make a big move and get Will out, another one of my allies and he wasn’t able to get the votes to do it. So when the votes were revealed and it was a 4-3 vote between Blossom and Will it pretty much put the timestamp on Keizo’s death certificate.

I felt bad about voting him out because Brady had told me to work with him and build a bond with him but I just couldn’t have him stay in the game or even switch to his side without revealing my true intentions and my true allies in the game.

Right now at the final 10 I feel like I’m in a really good position. I have an idol in my pocket. Allies who trust me on both sides of the potential future votes. So I actually feel really good about my place in the game and I think I won’t be in the line of fire for awhile which for me is really good. 

I don’t really know everyone at merge and I’d like them to leave first but also… these people I don’t know also arent that big of threats to me and my chances of winning the game. If I had to point a finger at the people who I thought already was running the game, my finger would be pointing right at Chili.
Yes I trust her. But I don’t think she is going to be looking out for my best interests as I would be for her. With my allies I like keeping them close and keeping them in the game. Right now I only think Brady has those true intentions for me. I really do think Chili, Will, and Ethan would all cut me as soon as possible if it means they get to survive another round.
2002 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Jasoi A. (Jasoi):

YES! I made an alliance called "Sliver Stars" with Honey,Stef and chili with Ethan as an affiliate.I also heard that Drew,Garret and Brady were an alliance Drew told me and wanted me to join.I lied and said "Yes".But ppl should no u guys cant trust me.I made bonds with Keizo and Said to him to vote Will but i told others to vote Blossom.Keizo got crazy and ppl voted him off and My plan worked.Since garret won,He is Super active and a threat thats needs to go if he loses next time.So Im either voting Drew or Brady,Since drew is my friend i need to vote off Brady.Im going to tell Honey and Chili and Stef and maybe Ethan the plan.Brady did get 7th before so i have a feeling he knows how to play the game.So Brady And garret thinks that they can get Majority but they need to get picked off one by one starting with Brady(Even tho Garret is lucky he got immunity)
2002 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Chili L. (Lalisa):

Okay so I'm at a cross roads. I'm not 100% worried about there being an idol play, but you never really do know so that's why I'm questioning if my alliance should switch their votes from Drew to Brady. I let Will know my thoughts and he was very subtly kind of denying or saying no to any possibility of changing our vote to Brady, but immediately hopped onto the idea of voting Honey as a possibility. This in itself makes me question his overall loyalty within the alliance, because it's almost like he questioned my authority as basically the self-elected leader of our little alliance. For me, I don't want to see my alliance playing their own individual games. They are here to play MY GAME for ME, not to make deals and be sneaky behind my back. I've decided to set along the framework for Will to go soon, because I can't trust him anymore. Obviously he won't be going next round, but definitely I'm going to plant the seed in everyone's head that he is a snake and when I've decided his use is up, I'm happily going to wave him farewell.
2002 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Chili L. (Lalisa):

Somehow the other side figured out who we're voting because ultimately someone has to have leaked. I heard from Nick that Brady was told by Honey, but how would Honey know when noone from my knowledge has told her? I have two suspects. I do know that Honey did approach Stef earlier about the vote so it may have been her who leaked. I know Ethan and Nick didn't leak, so that just leaves the first suspect (Stef) and then there is Will. Will has kind of been extremely quiet since the swap, didn't even vote last round and has decided to become opinionated and have a voice now at merge. SUSPICIOUS! There will be repercussions to whoever decided to make this round annoyingly difficult to pinpoint who to vote out.

And also, either the people I'm not working with (Honey, Brady, Drew and Garret) aren't the sharpest tools in the shed OR I'm not giving them enough credit and they are about to try to make a move tonight. It's almost TOO GOOD to be true that all of them would go to members of my alliance to basically campaign for Jasoi to be voted out, who isn't really aligned with anyone to go. I'm extremely sceptical, so either I'm reading waaaaay to into this or they're about to try to make a sneaky blindside with an idol. I know they know who our target (Drew) is, yet instead of going after any one of us, they choose to vote Jasoi? I don't buy it. So like I said before, I think swapping who our target this round would be beneficial, but also for the people I'm working with to stop going off script and just listen to what I say. If we lose majority now, it'll be hard to get back and I'd rather we just dominate from GO and not have to try to make a comeback next round. And I swear to God if I'm the one voted out this round, I'm going to be so irritated.
2002 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Chili L. (Lalisa):

Okay nevermind, I think I really just overestimated these people's intelligence. I forget sometimes who I'm playing with LOL.
2002 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Jasoi A. (Jasoi):

I just got news that Honey and Brady want me out.What those assholes don't know is that I have allies and they got my back.I'm super concerned that Honey wants me out and I trusted her the most.Looks like honey going home
2002 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Stef L. (lemons):

This game has turned into a friendly get together into a whirlwind of big personalities trying to get what they want done. There are so many plans going around right now and I’ve been hearing literally all of them.

I’ve placed myself in such a good position for this vote that almost everyone on the tribe has approached me with a plan to take someone out. It feels so good knowing that people want to work with me. They keep saying I’m a nice person and give off good energy which is just to me super reassuring about my place in the game.

Jasoi wants Brady out.

Chili, Ethan, and Nick want Honey to go home because they don’t trust her and they see her as a floater of some sorts.

And Brady and Will want Jasoi out because they think he wants to target the returnees. Little do they know that I’ve been spreading lies and fake screenshots saying that Jasoi wants them out.

This game has gotten really real really fast and I’m kinda living for it. I have an idol in my pocket. An ally in every single alliance in the game. And the best spot in the shelter.

This is my game to lose.

https://media.giphy.com/media/aHzY1JcItxXX2/giphy.gif
2002 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Brady S. (CoachWade):

Alright so omg this first merge vote has been a lot more crazier than I thought omg. My first thing I obviously did was reach out to Stef but then I really wanted to reach out to Jasoi because I knew he was basically alone and I really did want to work with him. I’m like hey you know congrats on merge and he literally ignored me so I’m like wtf is this guy on lol like he’s literally alone and I’m trying to work with him and you’d think people who are alone would be excited about it but not Jasoi lol so I was pretty annoyed at that.

Also I was very happy that Garrett ended up winning the first challenge because he was one of my allies and I did try to get the idol clue from him but he didn’t bring it up so I just decided to look on my own. Of fucking course I find the Korubo idol at the worst time and I couldn’t get it which was so frustrating because I’ve found 2 idols and I have none cause they’ve just been unlucky situations unfortunately. Immediately after the challenge I went to Stef to try and get the down low of what her group was thinking before I talked to Garrett and drew so that way I could try and get all my alliances on the same page. I didn’t really care who was the vote as long as it wasn’t one of my allies leaving until I was told valuable information. Because me and Stef were planning ahead at f9 we realized that we’d probbaoy need numbers to go against Chili or one of her allies and Will, Nick and Ethan all seemed really close to Chili and we figured they could be a solid foursome. We were counting the numbers and at this point and we were accounting for Jasoi to go at this time so we’re like okay we need honey on our side so I reached out to honey. Honey seemed to be a sort of wildcard and a floater in the game so I figured it’d be great for me to try and get another ally on my side. Luckily it went pretty well and I was like hey honey I really think we could work well together if we just stick together and hide behind these big personalities. He seemed to agree with me and also seemed to be very adamant about voting Jasoi like she told me she locked in Jasoi last night. She also was the first to tell me that Jasoi was trying to target me and Garrett and Garrett was safe for this vote which really worried me.

Now idk why the hell Jasoi was targeting me cause I genuinely wanted to work with her but her gameplay is so dumb that I should of expected it tbh. So I felt really good about honey since she told me that and at this point Jasoi seemed to be the target for like everyone so I felt good that my gameplay was falling into place like I wanted. However, things turned downhill when Stef then told me that they’re group wanted to target Drew and I’m like ugh wtf happened to voting Jasoi. At this point I was panicking because I knew that if Drew went I probably wouldn’t have the majority at f9 to get out Ethan or chili which I figured would screw up a lot of my game and Drew was also one of my closest allies so I felt like I was between a rock and a hard place at this point.

Then I had to do even more damage control because Drew included me Garrett and Jasoi in a group chat saying let’s vote nick because he thinks nick has the idol. At first I laughed at this because Drew is honestly so oblivious to who has the idol that it’s so funny but at the same time I was like no stop his shit now! I knew that I had to approach drewand Garrett a ton that point in time and tell them that Jasoi has been targeting us and I told drew that votes were probably coming his way and our best way of surviving was doing Jasoi and at that point they then both seemed to agree.

So I knew I had at least 4 votes on Jasoi but I knew convincing Stef to flip would be the hardest part because I knew he didn’t want to screw some of his relationships and reveal himself this early but I was ready to put my work boots on and be a stubborn bitch to get what I wanted from him lol.
2002 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Brady S. (CoachWade):

Then the fuckery of a mess continued Chili’s group changing their mind again. They then went from fucking Drew to honey and at this point my mind was blown. I’m like omg they can’t keep their shit together for the first merge vote like it gave me a lot of hope. I was a lot happier they decided to vote honey now instead of drew but I still didn’t want honey to go. I told Stef that I already told Garrett and Drew to vote for Jasoi since that’s what I thought the original vote was and so they did that. However, I didn’t realize that Jasoi had switched her vote from me to Stef.

That was the worst thing for me to here because at this point it seemed like I was out of tricks to get Jasoi to go home but I’m a fighter and I didn’t stop pushing. I knew in Stefs heart that he genuinely wanted to vote Jasoi but he didn’t want to be the only one to switch from his side which I totally understood tbh. I knew though that he’d be a lot more willing to switch if someone else from his side also voted Jasoi. Then I had a brilliant idea to tell Stef that he should talk to Will subtly about voting Jasoi since the majority was there if Will and him were in. It was a long shot but when I talked to Will he said that his group was in all different directions but he was pulling for Jasoi to go since Jasoi voted Will before. So me and Stef both approached Will at different times telling him about it and he told Stef before me that he was in and I was so stoked because I figured Will was being pulled back from his alliance from what he wanted to do.

So I didn’t know how I eventually got through to Will and Stef but I seemed to and it seems like right now we have 6 votes on Jasoi to Honeys 4 so Jasoi should be going home tonight. I probably almost feel too confident tonight but I really don’t think Stef or Garrett would turn on me just yet so I feel okay. I think all the votes are there but I’m still a little unsure about honey because I haven’t really worked with her up until this point but Jasoi should be going tonight unless I get completely blindsided.

If Jasoi goes then it’s mostly my move because getting rid of Jasoi Pittsburgh me in a great spot and if tribal is 6-4 and Jasoi goes then it’ll be a win win win for me.

1. The only person actively targeting me will be gone.
2. Chili’s alliance will already be shattered so they’ll probably be mad at each other.
3. Chili and Ethan are most likely going to be in the minority on this vote making my job to get one of them out at f9 a lot easier.

Honestly me and Stef seem to really know what we’re doing so far and I love working with him. He seems to be just as villainous as I am when it comes to making moves and he literally faked a screenshot of Jasoi talking about getting Will out after me. He faked that screenshot and sent it to Will which just made it even more better. I think we’re an iconic duo together and if people aren’t careful of us then I think we’ll do really well. Right now I’m loving playing this game though. I truly believe I was meant to come back.
2002 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
-----JASOI GETS 10TH-----
2002 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Garrett A. (Garrett5):

Decided to go all out for the 24-hour challenge and show how little I sleep and how much time I have... At least I can win those challenges.

I do not normally like trying hard in the first couple immunities, but this game has me more uncertain than I normally am, and it was nice to have safety.

I originally was hoping to work with Jasoi and kinda have him alongside me, but after we said hi and whatnot, he just ignored me. Then I heard from multiple people--Brady and Honey--that he was targeting Brady and I. I thought it would hard to get a majority, but six votes went for Jasoi.

I suspect the four that voted Honey were Jasoi, Chili, Ethan, and Will. Maybe Nick instead of Will. But Nick potentially voted with us before, so maybe he did again.

The good news is that I found the idol. Never thought that'd happen, considering I was losing my god damn mind looking through all those blogs. Not even a full days has gone by and Brady just recently hit me up "dude did you find the merge idol? someone already claimed it" and I'm like DAMNIT. I don't want to lie, but it's a damn idol and I want that shit on lock down.

Sooo i acted like i was freaking out about someone finding it and how it would put a target on my back. Hopefully he found it without a clue, and it's not someone aligned with Ethan that found it. Because if Brady found it, I can hopefully spin it that he found it without the clue. I did already mention how horrible I was with blog idols before I even got the clue, so hopefully that also works in my favor.

With Ethan winning Immunity, I'd like to take a shot at Chili. That connection that she has with Ethan and Nick is just too much. Honey is freaking out. I'm not sure if it's solely because she got four votes last time, or if something else is happening. She sounded like she thought someone set the split vote last tribal. But her freaking out will hopefully keep any possible attention away from me.
2002 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Chili L. (Lalisa):

I show know better than to put my trust into two rats with no backbones, but alas I was too trusting! Now I know better and I have to say goodluck to the flippers because I'm going to fuck them over real quick in the future if I get my way. Funny I knew something was out of the ordinary but I assumed 1 of the 2 cantidates were acting fake but turns out THEY BOTH WERE LOL. We'll see what happens, we're definitely in for a storm, mwah!
2002 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Chili L. (Lalisa):

It's kind of hilarious how easy it was to find out who the vote was for this round. Went to Drew and Brady and said I was "alone with no allies" and would vote anyone, you know the typical Survivor "I could be an extra vote!" technique. Funnily enough they bought it? and immediately included me in what could be described as a long, long mail chain. Their two targets? My two allies that went out of their way to defy my orders and vote Jasoi last round with Stef being the one they want voted out now. You have to remember that this is an individual game. Both sides are basically forced to trust me right now but now I ultimately have to decide the people I'm going to go out of my way to work with and protect until I no longer need them. Going with the other side means I get my revenge on the people that did me wrong last tribal but I have no power, however going with my "allies" that went against my wishes last round after I let them know that they're being forced into a corner and possible elimination would give me more control over this game. At the end of the day, having zombies to move around as the vessel for my brain is so much more satisfying than being a sheep being led to the slaughter. I definitely am power hungry it seems, but I want to mould this game into my vision with the right amount of force. Tribal council should be interesting. I think I may have just gotten back the power I thought was once lost. Forcing people to play your hand is fun, but forcing people to go after each other is even better!

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!