This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Brazil Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Brazil Confessionals

1981 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
Brady S. (CoachWade):

Omg so I fucking made the freaking top 5! That’s a huge accomplishment from where I ended up last time I ended up playing. I feel like my game evolved so much from last time where I think I could seriously end up winning this thing. From the start I put a ton of passion into this series because I really wanted to prove to people that I really did deserve my second chance.

This game up until this point though has been a clusterfuck of a ride. From day one I didn’t think I stood a chance because it seemed like a ton of people already had connections going into the game but I totally adapted to that. I feel like I played an aggressive game this season like I found an idol on day one which I gave to Stef and I feel like I’ve made smart moves for my game at the right time and merge wasn’t easy but I feel like I couldn’t have navigated it any better up until this point. I made the big moves when I had to and I got people out before they got me out like getting rid of Chili and Jasoi were big moves of mine and I also had to backstab some of my really good allies to get to this point like honey and Garrett. Splitting the votes on honey was a great move for me because if not I would of been going home and my latest big move was getting rid of Garrett. I felt like he had to go because he was too close to drew and I didn’t want to get rid of Will and risk both Drew and Garrett being in the f4 with me.

So I really feel like I have a lot on my resume if I do make it to the final tribal. I think I could beat everyone with the exception of Ethan because he has a ton of friends on the jury so I just pray he can lose a challenge and if he does I seriously think I could win this thing. I’ve played a deal with the devil game where people I made deals with a lot of people and then backstabbed them later on. My strategy wasn’t necessarily to play a villainous game coming in but it’s what I had to do to get to this point and I don’t regret any of the moves I’ve made.

Right now I’m at the final freaking stretch of this game and if I went home now it’d be absolutely devastating. Luckily Garrett wasn’t mad at me for the last vote and I was also able to real Drew back in because he’s a major floater and he’s easily manipulated. So as it stands right now Ethan will be the next one to go if he doesn’t win immunity and I do need Ethan to lose this f5 or f4 challenge. Even if Ethan does win the f5 challenge I could definitely convince drew to come along with me and Stef to vote Will out because I don’t really have too much of a relationship with Will. Also, Stef still has the hidden immunity idol and I really hope that one of us can win next challenge so that way we’re borh guaranteed safety because if Stef wins he said he’d give me the idol to play. If there was another idol out there claimed by either Ethan or Will then that’d probably be the end of my game and I’m just praying Stef has the only idol left.

With this next challenge being nonlive I’m going to fight like freaking hell to win it because I really would love to have safety for this next vote and I got to freaking beat Ethan. If Ethan goes at f5 then I think I’d be in a good spot to make the f3 so I’m just hoping all the passion I’ve put into this game will pay off and I’d love to win another survivor game because it’d really boost my confidence.
1981 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
Stef L. (lemons):

Once again I was busy so I didn’t send confessionals in as regularly as I should have so this is going to be a review confessional once again.

Starting with the Final 7 boot who was Honey, this whole round was really crazy for me, I almost won Individual Immunity and only lost it because of the tie breaker. But that’s my own fault for not submitting it sooner. As soon as I saw Ethan lose this immunity I was ecstatic. I was literally so happy knowing that he could be potentially going home at that rounds tribal council. Ethan right now in my eyes he wins if he gets to the end. He hasn’t pissed anyone off on the jury because they’re either his friends or he never really voted in majority therefore not making anyone bitter towards him. He also has been winning immunity after immunity which makes him a really good player and a formidable opponent.

The plan this vote was to split the vote between Ethan and either Honey or Drew since they really aren’t in the ‘Foursome’ alliance of myself, Garret, Will, and Brady. We were also trying to split the vote in case Ethan does play an idol. I’m not sure if he had the merge idol or a prior camp idol but I was pretty confident he had one and I wasn’t going to take the risk of putting all the cookies in one cookie jar and let Ethan decide who goes home with his sole vote. Between the two of Honey and Drew I definitely had my target. Honey for me was supposed to be an ally and someone I could trust and rely on in this game but she’s been more of a liability for me and kind of a wild card. I’ve spent hours pulling at my hair wondering where and how Honey was going to vote.

So if I got a shot to take her out I was going to do it. This round starts off pretty wild already because I hear from Ethan, Garret, and Brady that Honey wants to target me…. AGAIN. This is once again a huge red flag for me and really putting the final nail in Honey’s coffin. Round after round I’ve been trying to work with Honey and trying to protect her because I wanted her sitting next to me at the Final TC because she was the perfect goat! But being so unpredictable and so sporadic I am at this point almost hoping Ethan does have an idol just so Honey can get sent home.

Ethan does play his idol and lucky for me Honey is sent home with 2 votes, me being one of the votes that sent her home. Seems poetic.

Ethan staying in the game for me is both good and bad. Good because everyone recognizes the threat that Ethan is in this game. And as long as Ethan is here it protects me from elimination which is the important thing. But if he does lose immunity again he will have to be sent home promptly because if he stays in the game he just becomes more and more dangerous.

The next vote was the Garret blindside. Which was all organized by me :)

Once we saw that Ethan won immunity again we all had to do what we had to do and start turning against each other. No one wants to take Drew out because he’s honestly a goat and kind of useless to everyone. So the options that are left are me, Brady, Will, and Garret.

I want to protect Brady because he is my closest ally out here and I do trust him a lot in this game. He knows about my idol and he was the reason I found it so the longer he stays in the game the better for me.

Then there is Will, in my eyes Will is also kind of floating along, he’s been involved in a lot of the moves and he’s always been there for me since day 1. But, in my eyes he’s not really doing much to dictate where the game is really going. For me I think I could also beat Will in the end even as his status as a returning player. I just want to slap him and tell him to wake up and play the game. But of course he can sleepwalk the whole way and hand me the win. So I don’t want to take Will out.
Then there leaves the vote on Garret. Which sucks because I also like Garret and working with him as been really fun and we’ve gotten along really well. But, he’s also a huge threat. He’s already
1981 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
-----WILL GETS 5TH-----
1981 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
Stef L. (lemons):

I MADE THE FUCKING FINAL FOUR!!!!! I AM GUARANTEED A SPOT IN THE FINAL FOUR AND THERE IS LITERALLY NO BETTER FEELING THAN THIS RIGHT NOW!

I was able to win my first Individual Immunity Challenge and feeling this necklace around my neck is so so so reassuring I literally want to scream! Beating Ethan this round was basically needed and I’m so glad I did. I am just praying that he isn’t able to find this idol or he will become safe and basically screw my whole game up.

I’m voting for Ethan tonight because to me he is my biggest threat to win and I need this win so badly. I do not want to see him pull an idol out of his pocket tonight. Because then I or someone else will once again have to beat him in a challenge tomorrow which I don’t know if I can do again…

I am going to play my idol on Brady tonight because I’m fairly sure that Ethan is going to be voting for him tonight and I’d rather keep Brady safe because I trust him way more than Will and Drew.
I’m really hoping that everything can go as planned tonight and nothing really crazy happens. If it does I might just scream and cry. Let’s hope the M&N Survivor Gods are on my side!
1981 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Brady S. (CoachWade):

Omg fuck my freaking life! When Stef won the f5 challenge things started to really look good for me because I assumed that my number 1 target Ethan would finally fucking be out of the game. I wasn’t too worried about the merge idol being rehidden because I figured that there was no way Ethan could get it in 24 hours but that didn’t stop me from looking. I probably looked for that idol for about 2 hours right after it was posted and unfortunately with my shitty luck I just didn’t stumble upon it so I’m like there’s no way Ethan got it even without a clue.

Well of course he pulls out a freaking idol. I mean luckily Stef played his idol for me to neglect Ethan’s vote and I was safe but right when Ethan pulled out that idol was when my heart dropped like a son of a gun. Immediately I just felt defeated and in my head I was like there’s no way I’m winning now like he’s most likely going to go on a immunity run and destroy us in the end.

And at this point in the game I’m just so fucking frustrated like I literally want to scream because Ethan is literally going to be the sole reason why I lose this game. I’ve felt like I’ve done everything in this game when it comes to the social and strategic side but with Ethan in the games it’s like I’m a invisible statue and it feels shitty because I’ve put so much into this game and made moves to advance my game and unfortunately it looks like it doesn’t even matter anymore.

Anyways now that I’ve expressed my frustration I’ll talk about the vote. I wasn’t the least but surprised that Will went home after Ethan pulled out his idol and I saw it coming because Drew told me that’s what he was doing just in case Ethan had a idol which I actually understand because him and Will would of been battling it out in the revote if he didn’t do that. I think he would of stayed in the revote anyways but that was the biggest play that Drew’s done in the game so far and I was like damn Drew’s woke haha.

So now the f4 is between me, Stef, Ethan and Drew. At this point I really don’t see how Drew can win this game but I think the rest of us at least have a chance. It’s pretty ironic that me and Ethan are in the f4 because of our rivalry and us both trying to get each other out for like the whole game. Right now my only option is to have anybody other than Ethan win the challenge. If Ethan doesn’t win he’s going home guaranteed because we’re not retards and if Ethan doesn’t win then I think I do definitely stand a chance between Stef and Drew so we’ll see what happens.

It’s almlst like Ethan is the angel and I’m the devil in most people’s minds but we’ll see who ultimately prevails.
1981 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Ethan H. (Ethan000):

*walks up to voting urn*
*writes down Stef's name*
*reveals vote to camera*

*whispers* I'm sure everybody is expecting me to vote out Brady tonight due to previous other tribal councils, however I need to make a wiser decision for my personal game. I haven't voted for you all season, and didn't really have an opinion on you regardless, but because of your prowess in challenges and big move last tribal council? Yeah you can go...

I like your yellow jacket :)
*places vote in urn and walks away*

CF: Brady has not spoken to me really AT ALL to plead his case, so this decision is NOT because he spoke to me, this decision is to give ME more longevity in this game should there be a Final 2. I need to win that final challenge, and I think I can beat Brady & Drew moreso than Stef. Also Stef has been PLAYING this game so...this makes this decision a hell of a lot easier for me. *shrugs*
1981 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Brady S. (CoachWade):

Omg so the tradition of this freaking season continues yet again. Of course Ethan wins yet another immunity challenge which I figured he would win. Unfortunately I couldn’t play in the challenge because I literally was only on tengaged for about a good 30 mins that day before the challenge so unfortunately it was the worst possible day for me to do it and it sucked.

With Ethan winning immunity my heart freaking sank and I became worried about not only winning but for the first time in the game I was really worried about my safety at a tribal council because it’s been clear that Ethan has been gunning for me for like the whole game now and I had a feeling that he would easily throw his vote on me and then there would be a good chance of me possibly doing a fire challenge to stay in the game.

So I had a plan to get the vote 2-1-1 considering Ethan would vote for me. That way I would ultimately decide who would go home between Stef and Drew and it’d give me the option to take out Stef if I really wanted to. However, I got a message from Ethan that threw me for a loop. He’s like I’m voting Stef and so is Drew and he was like I think it’s be best if us 3 all vote Stef because he’s targeting you.

My reaction to that was this

https://media.giphy.com/media/l2JhtKtDWYNKdRpoA/giphy.gif

I was like why does he think I’m such a fucking dumbass to believe his horseshit lol. I’ve been with Stef from day one and the fact that he’s stupid enough to think I’ll believe that just speaks volume to his Ethan has zero self awareness of what’s actually going on in this game.

So I’m pretty sure tonight that I’m definitely not going home but I think it’ll go to a fire challenge. I mean when Stef found out Ethan was voting him, he then tried to get Drew to vote me so that it’d be 2-1-1 for Drew to leave but I honestly don’t see Drew voting against me especially since he’s voted Stef twice before. However I think tonight will be a fire challenge between Drew and Stef unless I vote Stef which I have strongly considered but I realize that it’s also a risk cause Drew is a much easier beat than Stef but I also think I could beat Stef as well so I think tonight really comes down to my vote unless I’m in for the shock of my life but I think tonight’s tribal will be fire or doom for Stef and Drew.
1981 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Brady S. (CoachWade):

My vote tonight goes to Drew. I hope I’m not making a “million dollar mistake” here as they say in real Survivor but I could be so we’ll see.
1981 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Stef L. (lemons):

literally have no idea what’s going to happen at this vote and this is honestly my best shot at winning sorry. you were a great friend to me this whole game but i didn’t come out here to make friends.

brady
1981 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Ethan H. (Ethan000):

El oh el that dumb bitch Brady sent me his confessional on accident
1981 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Brady S. (CoachWade):

Me when I send my confessional to Ethan instead of Mike.

That explains to you how much the game has taken its toll on me.
1981 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
-----BRADY GETS 4TH-----
1981 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Brady S. (CoachWade):

Lol once you get confident you get the boot what can I say haha. I was paranoid like 20 mins up until the vote that Stef would turn on me but my heart and friendship for Stef got in the way of that and I think I really proved myself this time around. Regardless if I was in the final three I didn’t see myself winning anyways cause my game started to take a serious downhill when Ethan won all those immunities.

It just proves that you can play the perfect game in Survivor and one mistake can let it all slip away but regardless I am so fucking proud of the way I played and I played a aggressive and villainous game all the way up until my elimination and the one time when I decide to not turn on one of my allies is when it bites me in the ass lol.

It does suck thought to make that one stupid mistake and I’m sure everybody will look at me as a dumbass now and I’ll take the heat but I just thought that Stef wouldn’t do it to me but hey it’s Survivor and he pulled a play out of my playbook and used it against me so I’m proud of him for that.

I probably have the biggest reason to be a bitter juror towards Stef for how he took me out but there’s absolutely no way I will be. I mean I respect that move and I think it’ll help him hopefully win and I’ll be his champ the whole way because Stef I think played an amazing game that nobody else really got to see. I think Ethan is also well deserving and I think he’ll win anyways but Ethan has got my upmost respect. Like he outlasted me and I give him full props of that and I think that’s it’s great that we never took anything personally.

Again, regardless I feel like I definitely made my mark in the game this time and proved why I should of been brought back and I’m proud of that. I was way more active this time and sent way more confessionals so hey maybe it’ll pay off and I hope I can get an award at the reunion and it could be the dumbest player lol for how I went out.

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!